If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 4/20/2018 at 9:33 PM, Rex Kramer said:

Shoopy (or whomever), what is the origin of the “balls hanging down” high pitched voice drop?

Oh man, I can't remember the context of the original drop (I'm assuming Greggo making fun of an old guy during E-News or somesuch?).

I know the high-pitched drop was because Danny heard something musical in it and used a sound editor to make Greggo's voice go up multiple harmony octaves. Sorry it's not a great story.  :-/ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grubes said:

Oh man, I can't remember the context of the original drop (I'm assuming Greggo making fun of an old guy during E-News or somesuch?).

I know the high-pitched drop was because Danny heard something musical in it and used a sound editor to make Greggo's voice go up multiple harmony octaves. Sorry it's not a great story.  :-/ 

Rank the hosts, Shoopy. Categories include: 1) best all around; 2) funniest; 3) sports retards. 

I would have thought if there was one possible head butting relationship with a host for Grubes it would have been Jub.  All the other hosts seemed to at least respect Grubes’ work, even if sometimes driven a little crazy by it.  Jub always just seemed annoyed by him...which of course made it that much funnier.

6 hours ago, Landomatic said:

I would have thought if there was one possible head butting relationship with a host for Grubes it would have been Jub.  All the other hosts seemed to at least respect Grubes’ work, even if sometimes driven a little crazy by it.  Jub always just seemed annoyed by him...which of course made it that much funnier.

I definitely drove him a bit crazy any time we were on a show together (me filling in on Musers or him popping on BaD/HL) but we always got along great. He knew if he truly wanted me to stop playing fart drops or whatever else, I would. But he never did. Norm was the same way. I don’t quite know how I straddled that line so well with them, but it sure as hell was fun! 

1 hour ago, Grubes said:

I definitely drove him a bit crazy any time we were on a show together (me filling in on Musers or him popping on BaD/HL) but we always got along great. He knew if he truly wanted me to stop playing fart drops or whatever else, I would. But he never did. Norm was the same way. I don’t quite know how I straddled that line so well with them, but it sure as hell was fun! 

post a pic of yourself holding a copy of today’s dallas morning news.  otherwise you are impostor grubes. 

1 hour ago, Grubes said:

What’s the most pissed Jub ever got when you played a fart drop?  I think I know...wonder if you remember.

50 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Could be I guess...however, I can think of a lot of people who might get faked on this site, but Grubes?  Why the hell would anyone fake Grubes?  

It's really Hawkeye. Long game con.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

What’s the most pissed Jub ever got when you played a fart drop?  I think I know...wonder if you remember.

There was one time where BaD were going to have him on, and Jub explicitly stated that if I played even ONE fart drop, he would hang up. I waited about five minutes into the call, played one, he hung up immediately, and Bob and Dan were mad/amused/mad again. I think we finally got him to call back after 5-10 minutes and me promising not to play another one. I made good on that promise until he was about to be done with the segment and got one in.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grubes said:

There was one time where BaD were going to have him on, and Jub explicitly stated that if I played even ONE fart drop, he would hang up. I waited about five minutes into the call, played one, he hung up immediately, and Bob and Dan were mad/amused/mad again. I think we finally got him to call back after 5-10 minutes and me promising not to play another one. I made good on that promise until he was about to be done with the segment and got one in.

That wasn’t the one I was thinking about.  One I remember was during some campound or something.  Jub’s wife and 2 kids stopped by and one of the other hosts said something like “oh look we have 4 Dunham’s in the house” and you fired off 4 perfectly played fart drops in a row.  Jub sounded so pissed...I laughed my ass off.

17 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

That wasn’t the one I was thinking about.  One I remember was during some campound or something.  Jub’s wife and 2 kids stopped by and one of the other hosts said something like “oh look we have 4 Dunham’s in the house” and you fired off 4 perfectly played fart drops in a row.  Jub sounded so pissed...I laughed my ass off.

Ha!!!! I member! 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

how do you make money during stars offseason

Run audio board for FSSW year-round, do a web show called the Dose also for FSSW, fill in as DJ for other teams/games in DFW, Ambassador of Fun for the Frisco RoughRiders, promote friends' bars, and DJ a couple weddings a year, and other random stuff.