If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

11 hours ago, C-Man said:

You ain’t lying.

700328b6bdcb5608fe4028ff77952caa.jpg

Yeah I’m not sure Corby will ever be capable of being a cohost ever again once Rhines finally signs off.  He’s been so checked out for so long that Corby really does have to carry the show and has for a while.

And to everyone who thinks Corby and Jake would be a good show, you just got a small peek into what that would look like.  Corby’s dominating dumb ass who doesn’t know shit about anything paired with Jake who only knows sports and is a fucking moron about everything else.  Yeah that would be some stimulating shit.

I realize y’all like the ability to pause, rewind, etc. and this solution does not provide those features, but you can now listen on the iphong’s native music app. May be a good stopgap solution on an app you already have while that thing’s fucked up.

Warning: sometimes there are no commercials, so during breaks there’s the generic Muzak rap beat. Also when there are commercials it’s a lot of that pre op tranny guy for Progressive.

I use an app called ooTunes which I think is great. You can pause, rewind, fast forward, record for later listening and even schedule recordings. The only thing the SportsDay app has on it is that you can’t open the app and go back the hour of the stream like you can on SportsDay. However, if I am in my office and have a call or have to go in somewhere while I’m out listening to a segment, I like that that I can record and save the recording for later listening...whether that’s later that day, evening or next day(s).

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, nolongerU2horn said:

For those having Sports Day App problems lately, delete the app and re-download. Fixed that shit for me, Rich.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, futureman said:

I think it auto-updated as well.  I didn’t re-download but it hasn’t fucked up yet today. 

Did this and mine hasn't messed up in the past 2 days.

19 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Yeah I’m not sure Corby will ever be capable of being a cohost ever again once Rhines finally signs off.  He’s been so checked out for so long that Corby really does have to carry the show and has for a while.

And to everyone who thinks Corby and Jake would be a good show, you just got a small peek into what that would look like.  Corby’s dominating dumb ass who doesn’t know shit about anything paired with Jake who only knows sports and is a fucking moron about everything else.  Yeah that would be some stimulating shit.

Still nuts.  Corby sucks, but Jake doesn't. Not sure what you're problem is, but Jake isn't it.