Jump to content
mdmost

If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

Old fart just can't admit defeat on a subject.

And you have documented proof of that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love for HBO to remove the Wire and Sopranos and AMC to remove Breaking Bad from streaming platforms, just to watch Danny's head explode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, threesheets said:

That was weird. Love Danny but 50 year old angst might be more obnoxious than 13 year old angst.

danny is awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computer really needs to get a grip. 


No kidding. I knew Computer was out there, but never expected him to cry like a little girl over a Cowboy loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, did Computer call into the post game show and cry...again. Maybe he finally realized tonight that it's not the fucking refs that are the reason why Dallas sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Wait, did Computer call into the post game show and cry...again. Maybe he finally realized tonight that it's not the fucking refs that are the reason why Dallas sucks. 

He most certainly did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's just standing over there clappin'. He's just clappin'. He don't care nothing about us. 

 

So computer finally realized Jerry Jones and family only care about money and power? I think the guy has the mentality of a child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"He's just standing over there clappin'. He's just clappin'"

I just about ran off the road after listening to that.  The "standing over there clappin. <long praise>  He's just clappin" was funny as fuck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December Dry Dock schedule is out.  Next week will be interesting.  Two days of Junior and Gordo, and then Gordo/Jake on Friday.  Sign me up for Friday.

Corby and Danny are gonna get 3 days together as hosts without Rhynes.  Then we get 3 days of Corby and Gen X Davey.

Ryan Medellin and Julie Dobbs are gonna get a day hosting noon to 3.  That should be interesting.

Intentional Grounding get a shift doing 3-7.  I like them.

And we're gonna get the return of The Machine.  Jake and Machine will host the A.M. drive show on 12/24.

Peter Welpton from the Kick Around is gonna work a bunch in the mornings.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jive Turkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Crow Line.   Had way too much ammo to work with. 

fake brian jones was good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBT said:

Good grief, the app crashes/freezes every 30 min or so now. 

Yep just noticed that.

 

And dry dock doesn't look like it's going be an abortion the entire time this year. Should be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CBT said:

Good grief, the app crashes/freezes every 30 min or so now. 

It murders my iPhong 7 battery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, had the 7something forever and had to keep it plugged in. Got the 11something and now battery is fine but the stupid app crashes. / rough life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Aikman is unloading on Jerrah and the team like he never has. 

I wouldn’t call it unloading but he was definitely frustrated and much of his restraint went away. He was spot on. He loves Jimmy, and hates Jerry and Barry. It is quite clear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Aikman hates Jones.  He hated him for what happened with Johnson at the end and did for a long time.   But that was almost 25 years ago and time usually heals all / most wounds, as it has with the two of them.  Not best friends, but have a decent relationship from what I've read. 

Aikman has always been opinionated on the Cowboys structure but he's done his best, for the most part, to tow the company line.   There wasn't much towing this morning.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

I don't think Aikman hates Jones.  He hated him for what happened with Johnson at the end and did for a long time.   But that was almost 25 years ago and time usually heals all / most wounds, as it has with the two of them.  Not best friends, but have a decent relationship from what I've read. 

Aikman has always been opinionated on the Cowboys structure but he's done his best, for the most part, to tow the company line.   There wasn't much towing this morning.  

 

It is obvious, even when speaking with restraint, that Troy harbors disdain for Jerry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

 

And we're gonna get the return of The Machine.  Jake and Machine will host the A.M. drive show on 12/24.

Sweet cowboys gig not work out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Aikman is unloading on Jerrah and the team like he never has. 

Is there a link up to this yet anywhere? 

One of the shows should have on that guy who used to work for the cowboys media who went off on them on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Junior and Mike Finger aren’t wrong about us. 

Mike Finger is the best sports columnist in the state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Sweet cowboys gig not work out? 

I guess not. He’s now the Director of Digital Content for the Mavs. So no conflict. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Drew said:

And dry dock doesn't look like it's going be an abortion the entire time this year. Should be interesting.

I dunno, it looks pretty bad to me. Newkirk+Levine? Medellin+Dobbs? Ty+Eli? Bass+Doocy? Rhadigan+Tepper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I dunno, it looks pretty bad to me. Newkirk+Levine? Medellin+Dobbs? Ty+Eli? Bass+Doocy? Rhadigan+Tepper?

That. Is. Awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I dunno, it looks pretty bad to me. Newkirk+Levine? Medellin+Dobbs? Ty+Eli? Bass+Doocy? Rhadigan+Tepper?

one of these people in particular dont need to talk on a mic ever again, let alone host a show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...