If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I guess this can go here. Think it was discussed since she appeared at Jub Jam a time or two. Anyway, 102 MPH + 0.28 BAC = RIP

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/entertainment/kylie-rae-harris-drunk-speeding-crash-death-trnd/index.html

Kylie Rae Harris, a rising country star who died in a car wreck in September, was drunk and speeding at the time of the crash that killed her and a teenage driver in New Mexico, police said.

The singer had a blood alcohol level that was more than three times the legal limit and was driving 102 mph when her vehicle collided with two other cars on September 4, the Taos County Sheriff's Office said in a news release, citing an investigation.
Harris was driving while impaired on a highway when her vehicle struck another car, according to the statement. Harris' vehicle then crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic and struck a second car, killing 16-year-old Maria Cruz, police said.
"The now completed (sic) investigation supports what we suspected at the time of our initial investigation and my earlier press release that stated alcohol consumption was suspected and speeding was a factor," Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said in a statement.

Toxicology tests done after Harris died confirmed she had a .28 blood alcohol concentration at the time of the crash, which is triple the legal limit for impaired driving, police said.
Police also used data from the car's on-board computers to determine her speed was 102 miles per hour at the time of the first crash and 95 miles per hour when her vehicle collided with Cruz's car.
Harris had released a self-titled EP in March and had been in New Mexico to perform at Michael Hearne's Big Barn Dance Music Festival, according to the concert listings on her official website.
Her next performance was supposed to take place in Turkey, Texas.
Harris, 30, left behind a young daughter, Corbie, for whom she wrote a song featured on her EP called "Twenty Years from Now." She told Billboard after it released that she wrote the song after her father's death and hoped it would be a lasting message to her own child.
"It scared me thinking that it was totally possible I could be gone before my daughter reaches that point," she said. "I want to meet my kid's kids. Getting to the age your parents were when you were a child brings a whole lot of perspective."
She added: "Parents are people. People make mistakes and being a parent is hard. I'm not always going to make the right choices, but I hope that when Corbie gets older she'll see that they were all made with love and the best of intentions."

I guess this can go here. Think it was discussed since she appeared at Jub Jam a time or two. Anyway, 102 MPH + 0.28 BAC = RIP
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/entertainment/kylie-rae-harris-drunk-speeding-crash-death-trnd/index.html

Kylie Rae Harris, a rising country star who died in a car wreck in September, was drunk and speeding at the time of the crash that killed her and a teenage driver in New Mexico, police said.

The singer had a blood alcohol level that was more than three times the legal limit and was driving 102 mph when her vehicle collided with two other cars on September 4, the Taos County Sheriff's Office said in a news release, citing an investigation. Harris was driving while impaired on a highway when her vehicle struck another car, according to the statement. Harris' vehicle then crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic and struck a second car, killing 16-year-old Maria Cruz, police said. 190905150427-kylie-rae-harris-medium-plus-169.jpg   Kylie Rae Harris, country singer, dies in car accident "The now completed (sic) investigation supports what we suspected at the time of our initial investigation and my earlier press release that stated alcohol consumption was suspected and speeding was a factor," Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said in a statement.     Toxicology tests done after Harris died confirmed she had a .28 blood alcohol concentration at the time of the crash, which is triple the legal limit for impaired driving, police said. Police also used data from the car's on-board computers to determine her speed was 102 miles per hour at the time of the first crash and 95 miles per hour when her vehicle collided with Cruz's car. Harris had released a self-titled EP in March and had been in New Mexico to perform at Michael Hearne's Big Barn Dance Music Festival, according to the concert listings on her official website. Her next performance was supposed to take place in Turkey, Texas. Harris, 30, left behind a young daughter, Corbie, for whom she wrote a song featured on her EP called "Twenty Years from Now." She told Billboard after it released that she wrote the song after her father's death and hoped it would be a lasting message to her own child. "It scared me thinking that it was totally possible I could be gone before my daughter reaches that point," she said. "I want to meet my kid's kids. Getting to the age your parents were when you were a child brings a whole lot of perspective." She added: "Parents are people. People make mistakes and being a parent is hard. I'm not always going to make the right choices, but I hope that when Corbie gets older she'll see that they were all made with love and the best of intentions."

Ya f her, killing an innocent and leaving a kid behind. .28 is beyond effed up, that’s barely upright, especially when tox was probably taken at least an hour after crash

Forgot they replay them the next day.  Had to suffer through George the Non-Funny Northpole Standup Comedian Christmas Moose, or whatever the fuck that was, twice.  Kill me.

Might actually prefer that to mushmouth.

And George’s butt hurtedness over Randy Rogers not getting traction as BSCTT and the questioning why his latest album flopped was so great. “Best Texas country (?) singer songwriter since Willie Nelson” sure thing bud
  • Fuck You 1

yall should ease up.  you dont know what its like to be on the field and have each others back and look forward and not listen to the haters but always look forward and have each others backs because you are a professional athlete who takes it one game at a time but continues to look forward and have your guys back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

So did Monty on Monty get Monty fired?

Not a chance.

Right?!?!

4 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I'm starting to think it did. Lines up with everything Nill said today. Happened last week, nothing criminal, involved no players or employees

4 hours ago, Continental Op said:

And if Monty got fired for Monty on Monty then the Stars/NHL need to go fuck themselves.

Yeah, if this is the reason they just lost a listener here.

3 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

People are saying he sounded drunk. He also called Gordon and Davey mutes

I didn't get that impression but who knows.

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Not a chance.

Right?!?!

Yeah, if this is the reason they just lost a listener here.

I didn't get that impression but who knows.

Wait, you're going to stop listening to the Ticket because the Stars fired their HC?  Even if it was because of Monty on Monty, it's not worth the Stars firing Monty, and it damned sure isn't something to blame the Ticket for.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Wait, you're going to stop listening to the Ticket because the Stars fired their HC?  Even if it was because of Monty on Monty, it's not worth the Stars firing Monty, and it damned sure isn't something to blame the Ticket for.

Sorry. Was trying to be clever. I meant the Stars would lose me as a fan if this is why Monty got fired. Clumsily written.

There's no way "Monty on Monty" is why he got fired. No way. I think.

• Like 1

There's zero chance a professional team is firing their successful coach because he "sounded" a bit intoxicated on some goof off radio show. The team is talented as fuck and has been playing dynamite hockey since that first 9 game horrible start and no organization would torpedo that unless it's "we're about to get sued if we don't get rid of him" situation. 

Hell, Belichick has been caught cheating the game what, for the 4th time now? And he hasn't been fired. The way this team has been playing over the last month and a half there's zero chance they fire Montgomery and probably torpedo their season unless there's some potential legal shit involved.