CJ Anderson is no Vic Mackey

Brothahorn

Are you fat? I don't really do fat girls.

Super Bowl-bound LA Ram CJ Anderson sent a series of steamy messages to a sultry pharmacy technician behind his pregnant girlfriend's back before telling the woman: 'I don't do fat girls,' DailyMailTV can reveal. 

The 27-year-old running back sparked  a suggestive conversation with Paige Gunnink, from Bozeman, Montana, on social media in September which quickly evolved into sexts, requests for 'full body' photos, and offers to fly her out to hook up with him. 

But in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Gunnink revealed their sexting fling came to an end after the athlete was unimpressed by her nude photos, fat-shamed her and suggested she lose weight

In one exchange, the former Carolina Panther, who was signed to the Rams in December and will play at Super Bowl LII this weekend, callously told her: 'You got a stomach...I don't really do fat girls.' 

In an attempt to soften the blow, the NFL star, who is expecting his first child with girlfriend Raquel Torres, 24, this year, even asked Gunnink about her workout routine adding: 'I can try to help.'   

Sp9184060-6648693-Shamed_Paige_Gunnink_26_eaking to DailyMailTV from her hometown, Gunnink admits she was hurt by his behavior, which she says rocked her self-esteem.

9189658-6648693-image-a-48_1548871964259

9189580-6648693-Gunnink_duly_obliged_and

9180414-6648693-Gunnink_revealed_the_pai

I'm not paying airfare for that, either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6648693/LA-Rams-CJ-Anderson-sexted-woman-telling-dont-fat-girls.html

• Like 1

CJ Anderson thinks she is fat? Bless his heart...

Anyways, I wouldn't pay for any bitch's expenses to come fuck. You can find that shit for free right near you on any online dating app or hop on IG/FB. Too easy. Why would any athlete pay that for a woman to come to see them? But plenty do and these IG hoes make a living doing it.

Edited by Vic Mackey

What’s the big deal?

He doesn’t fuck fat chicks. His girlfriend is pregnant. What’s he supposed to do?  Settle? 

Fuck that. If you’re going to be a true gourmet piece of shit, you have to make sure that the sad girl you fuck has enough self hatred and insecurity to at least starve herself a little. His palette to too refined for one of the regular cross-fit groupies that hang around like misquotes. They have options. He requires the delicate bouquet of dominant power over what he sees as a lesser woman. 

Bet his girlfriend give birth to a daughter.

• Like 1