2019 SOTU game thread

zork

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

He never really had that much to gloat about 2% growth isn't such a great thing, and adding to the welfare rolls doesn't really get my hands clapping.Try some reality next time.

Everything dumb dumb is gloating about started under Barack Obama. This is his economy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Again ?  Its aways been pretty great, would you disagree? It's moving towards a stronger economic picture than 3 years ago for sure.  Why wouldn't everyone be clapping for that success ? 

Some people love misery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Again ?  Its aways been pretty great, would you disagree? It's moving towards a stronger economic picture than 3 years ago for sure.  Why wouldn't everyone be clapping for that success ? 

Well, it's been decidedly not great for a whole lot of people for a very long time.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Everything dumb dumb is gloating about started under Barack Obama. This is his economy.

Nah economies are usually more organic than that presidents don't really affect them.  My comments haven't been about what Trump did . Merely that our economic position is stronger now, and democrats can't even face that fact.  

Nah economies are usually more organic than that presidents don't really affect them.  My comments haven't been about what Trump did . Merely that our economic position is stronger now, and democrats can't even face that fact.  

It's about the same as it's been since for nearly a decade now.

We are in the boom phase, you know what comes after that.

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Accomplished female members of government being referred to as bitches and hoes and objects to be ass fucked. Or they’re old hags.

And y’all wonder why women are pissed all the time and think that Gillette commercial was spot fucking on.

The old hag behind him sitting next to Pence couldn't even applaud five million people getting off of food stamps.  Fuck her.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2