Jeff Bezos and the National Enquirer

Gil Bang

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-thank-you-mr-pecker-146e3922310f

wow.  

Here's a snip

From: Howard, Dylan [dhoward@amilink.com] (Chief Content Officer, AMI)

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:33 PM

To: Martin Singer (litigation counsel for Mr. de Becker)

Subject:. Jeff Bezos & Ms. Lauren Sanchez Photos

CONFIDENTIAL & NOT FOR DISTRIBIUTION

Marty:

I am leaving the office for the night. I will be available on my cell — 917 XXX-XXXX.

However, in the interests of expediating this situation, and with The Washington Post poised to publish unsubstantiated rumors of The National Enquirer’s initial report, I wanted to describe to you the photos obtained during our newsgathering.

In addition to the “below the belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a ‘d*ck pick’” — The Enquirer obtained a further nine images. These include:

· Mr. Bezos face selfie at what appears to be a business meeting.

· Ms. Sanchez response — a photograph of her smoking a cigar in what appears to be a simulated oral sex scene.

· A shirtless Mr. Bezos holding his phone in his left hand — while wearing his wedding ring. He’s wearing either tight black cargo pants or shorts — and his semi-erect manhood is penetrating the zipper of said garment.

· A full-length body selfie of Mr. Bezos wearing just a pair of tight black boxer-briefs or trunks, with his phone in his left hand — while wearing his wedding ring.

· A selfie of Mr. Bezos fully clothed.

· A full-length scantily-clad body shot with short trunks.

· A naked selfie in a bathroom — while wearing his wedding ring. Mr. Bezos is wearing nothing but a white towel — and the top of his pubic region can be seen.

· Ms. Sanchez wearing a plunging red neckline dress revealing her cleavage and a glimpse of her nether region.

· Ms. Sanchez wearing a two-piece red bikini with gold detail dress revealing her cleavage.

It would give no editor pleasure to send this email. I hope common sense can prevail — and quickly.

Dylan.

Well, that got my attention. But not in the way they likely hoped. Any personal embarrassment AMI could cause me takes a back seat because there’s a much more important matter involved here. If in my position I can’t stand up to this kind of extortion, how many people can? (On that point, numerous people have contacted our investigation team about their similar experiences with AMI, and how they needed to capitulate because, for example, their livelihoods were at stake.)

In the AMI letters I’m making public, you will see the precise details of their extortionate proposal: They will publish the personal photos unless Gavin de Becker and I make the specific false public statement to the press that we “have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AMI’s coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces.”

Wow ... the Enquirer may be famous and all, but Bezos is the richest man in the world. This will not end well for them.  And if Bezos and the Post weren't fully engaged before, you better bet they are now.  Finally, my guess is that most Americans a) will find the attempted extortion reprehensible  b) will find it perfectly normal for two adults to have sent such photos back and forth, expecting privacy.  

• Like 1

Dude’s already giving his wife half. What more does he have to lose? Amazon is printing money. That’s all the shareholders give a shit about. They don’t care if he’s sending dong pics to some hot Latina that he’s cheating on his wife with. Plus if he can take down those two corrupt “media organizations” then great. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I don’t think you understood his post at all 

Well he’s free to respond. We knew Bezos was cheating days ago. We knew he sent pictures days ago. Those topics were covered and we can agree that Bezos was dumb to not be careful. But this topic is about Bezos telling Pecker to go fuck himself. The only smart thing he did. 

Edited by Irieguy

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It would be weirdly fitting for these times and this President if Trump were impeached not for being a Russian agent, but for using the National Enquirer to blackmail his twitter rivals over dick pics.

This definitely does sound like dirty tricks that would resonate with Senators. It gets down to their level.

"Who wants to be blackmailed over dick pics? Guilty!!!"

53 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If I had $60B in wealth I would pay to have my dick pics published on billboards nationwide.

You'd have to pay me to keep mine off! Hell I'd build new billboards just to maximize coverage.

55 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I give props to Bezos for standing up to Trump and the Enquirer.  However, I immediately deduct those props upon realizing he was sending her full on dick pics and only managed to get bikini pics in return.  

Agreed, sending pics of his junk in exchange for bikini pics is weak sauce for anyone, especially considering he is the richest man in the world. He should have paid some of the Surly degenerates for advice on how to up his sexting game.