Jeff Bezos and the National Enquirer

Gil Bang

Agreed, sending pics of his junk in exchange for bikini pics is weak sauce for anyone, especially considering he is the richest man in the world. He should have paid some of the Surly degenerates for advice on how to up his sexting game.

It doesn't really change with money. Dicks and pussies work the same for the rich man as the poor man.

#philosophy

12 minutes ago, F250 said:

Agreed, sending pics of his junk in exchange for bikini pics is weak sauce for anyone, especially considering he is the richest man in the world. He should have paid some of the Surly degenerates for advice on how to up his sexting game.

This screams, "I got no game!".

Edited by SaucyJack

Is Bezos hinting that the Saudis hacked him?

Remember all of those actresses that got hacked and their nude selfies exposed? What are the odds that the same security flaws weren’t used by intelligence agencies looking for leverage on politicians and business men?

I’d say it’s virtually certain.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

this has the feeling, a little bit, of when mccarthy took on the army.  the tables turned.

I think more than a little bit.  Republicans may not like Bezos and the WP, but this is just too blatant for even them.  

And I’d bet more than a few will be happy to see AMI go down hard.  People like Graham have got to be terrified of the National Enquirer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think more than a little bit.  Republicans may not like Bezos and the WP, but this is just too blatant for even them.  

And I’d bet more than a few will be happy to see AMI go down hard.  People like Graham have got to be terrified of the National Enquirer. 

They probably have photos of Vulvarine stuffing dead children in his crawlspace.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah. They probably blackmailed Trump too. Just like Putin did. You have to give Trump some credit. Most people would fold one way or the other and be done, but he just says fuck it, you got me, here is some money and I will do whatever you want, but lets get rich together. Who can we go after next together?

Edited by FondrenRoad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer

and, of course, we solved the murder of Bill Cosby's son. The LA police chief had to get up at a press conference and say: 'We have just arrested a suspect for the murder of Ennis Cosby going on information we are very confident about and this is in great part due to help from The National Enquirer.' I was on the phone in a heartbeat to my editor to find out how we got them to say that. Turns out it was 'either say it or we will not lead you to where the gun is hidden in the woods wrapped in the famous knitted cap'.

Forgot about this:

During the Republican presidential primaries in March 2016, the Enquirer ran a story alleging that "political operatives" were investigating whether candidate Ted Cruz, a U.S. Senator from Texas, engaged in extramarital affairs.[22][23] Cruz denied it and said that his political opponent Donald Trump had used connections to get the story published in the Enquirer.[23] Trump denied involvement.[24]

The Enquirer ran another story in April 2016, suggesting that Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, knew alleged JFK assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and worked with Oswald in New Orleans a few months before the assassination.[25] Donald Trump publicly discussed this Enquirer story on May 3, 2016 saying to Brian Kilmeade of Fox News that "His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean the whole thing is ridiculous".[26][27] On May 4, 2016 (a few hours after Cruz lost the Indiana primary and withdrew his candidacy) Trump stated that he did not actually believe the story ("Of course I don’t believe that") but the Enquirer wanted to "let the people read it."[

In June 2017, Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough stated that senior officials in the Trump administration had tried to blackmail the two of them using the Enquirer. According to them, the Enquirer threatened to publish a smear article on the couple unless the two personally called Trump and begged him to have the story spiked. They refused, and the Enquirer(which did not have direct contact with Scarborough or Brzezinski) published the story. The Trump administration also denied the story; Scarborough claims he has saved phone correspondence to the contrary.[35]

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Did he actually send her dick pics with his face in them?  

Like I said earlier, I can't imagine why he would care either way. This type of thing might be super embarrassing/problematic to a normal person but he has massive amounts of fuck you money, the terms of his divorce are already a matter of record - he's not going to lose any more from this coming to light, and this will do precisely nothing to harm his business.

The plain and simple fact is AMI is now shitting themselves and quite obviously picked the exact wrong person to blackmail because they're the ones with something to lose here, not Bezos.

Don't get me wrong, Bezos is not a great person but he is not stupid and is playing this situation exactly how someone in his position should.

I can't get over how unbelievably dumb this whole thing is, it's actually costing me sleep.

Imagine trying to blackmail the richest person in the world with material that is not illegal or materially damaging to him in any way, shape, or form. This man could spend a billion dollars destroying you, stringing you and all your dirty laundry out for the public to see in the process, and barely make a dent in his fortune.

And not only that, you're doing this while basically wearing an ankle monitor issued to you by a federal court, and fucking doing it in writing.

Unbelievable.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Like I said earlier, I can't imagine why he would care either way. This type of thing might be super embarrassing/problematic to a normal person but he has massive amounts of fuck you money, the terms of his divorce are already a matter of record - he's not going to lose any more from this coming to light, and this will do precisely nothing to harm his business.

The plain and simple fact is AMI is now shitting themselves and quite obviously picked the exact wrong person to blackmail because they're the ones with something to lose here, not Bezos.

Don't get me wrong, Bezos is not a great person but he is not stupid and is playing this situation exactly how someone in his position should.

It will be interesting to see if he in fact has nothing to lose.  There will be political alignment going on resulting in trumpkins boycotting amazon. 

9 minutes ago, Loco said:

I just feel bad for Mike Pence.  His palms have to be raw from the furious masturbating as he cries cries out for help from Jesus to take away the image of Bezos' demon bulge.  Nope still not helping!!!

Everything I've been doing has just been a cry for help. When I came into your magazine  James  David, it was a cum for help. I've just been crying and cumming, crying and cumming. Tears from the tip of my penis dudes.

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It will be interesting to see if he in fact has nothing to lose.  There will be political alignment going on resulting in trumpkins boycotting amazon. 

Just like they were going to boycott nike and facebook?