Jeff Bezos and the National Enquirer

Gil Bang

Everyone was falling over themselves to say how smart he was for handling things this way. I said essentially it wasn’t a given that it’ll work out like he plans. Nothing political to it. That makes me a troll I guess?

No, your extensive trolling history makes you a troll, this just further solidifies the pattern and hopefully makes more people aware of it. Time for you to switch user names again for a bit. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Aside from the admission that the pictures are real and the possibility if they are released people might laugh at them. I see no other downside in Bezos calling them out. None. 

He gets out ahead of any story, calls their bluff, and makes them defend their actions all the while still being the richest guy on the planet. 

Please tell me what I'm missing? 

An extra chromosome, apparently.

Although typing that out makes me feel shitty, so I apologize for comparing those with birth defects to the standard issue stupid of posters who should know better.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

No, your extensive trolling history makes you a troll, this just further solidifies the pattern and hopefully makes more people aware of it. Time for you to switch user names again for a bit. 

A contrarian, nonpolitical post equals a troll comment? Ok. 

I don’t switch usernames either. 

So how many of you guys WOULDN'T want a large % of American women to willfully want to see your tool?   "Yeah baby, I'm rich too"  Homeboys gonna get some mileage out of this and still look like the victim.

Shit the story now has been changed from Bezos the cheating scumbag to Bezos the good guy fighting for the oppressed with his cock out.

Haters gonna hate, Pence is gonna 'bait

• Like 1

Just now, Loco said:

So how many of you guys WOULDN'T want a large % of American women to willfully want to see your tool?

Speaking as a "length challenged" person (I wonder if I can get handicap plates) - nah.

Shit the story now has been changed from Bezos the cheating scumbag to Bezos the good guy fighting for the oppressed with his cock out.

Yep. I mean - I really don't give any fucks about Bezos' marriage. Just keep my Amazon shit working. But I agree how he has changed the narrative. Good job, NE.

24 minutes ago, Loco said:

So how many of you guys WOULDN'T want a large % of American women to willfully want to see your tool?   "Yeah baby, I'm rich too"  Homeboys gonna get some mileage out of this and still look like the victim.

Haters gonna hate, Pence is gonna 'bait

Man, I love your Pence posts.

Keep them cumming.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

You, and your ventures escape further scrutiny. If Jeff is squeaky clean then sure there’s much less risk in directly engaging the AMI and all these other scumbags. 

If you really suspect there’s something bigger behind it, then you’re opening up Pandora’s box by antagonizing them. 

I cant pick a percentage because I don’t know all the details of his life and business or who’s pulling the strings on other side. 

As far as consequences, could some improper activity be uncovered at his businesses (Amazon or the WP), could some other large private bugaboo come up?  If you really think govts could be involved why would you invite a spotlight put over every aspect of your life?  

His options were:

1. Capitulate
  2. Refuse to capitulate and risk his racy private correspondence being published
  3. Refuse to capitulate, risk his racy private correspondence being published, and go public with the written extortion email he received from AMI

None of this has anything, whatsoever, to do with his "ventures" and he is at no personal risk, whatsoever, from the actions he has taken so far. The biggest risk he faces is AMI publishes all the photos they threatened him with. Big fucking whoop. It's extremely weak blackmail material for a man like Bezos.

He published an email he received and called them out. That's it. You're a complete fucking moron if you believe he or his businesses are at risk for taking that action.

40 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but apparently Bezos swings a pretty sizable hammer.  Uncle Miltie would be impressed.  I'd be encouraging that pic to get out.   

Lol.

Uncle Miltie. How about Forrest Tucker?

This may be the real reason the Nat Enq is working for Trump. His whole "big hands, big dick" schtick is about to get blowed up. 

56 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but apparently Bezos swings a pretty sizable hammer.  Uncle Miltie would be impressed.  I'd be encouraging that pic to get out.   

I'm sure we will all find out sooner or later.  

Mike Pence probably already knows for certain.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, relapse98 said:

I don't think I've seen it answered yet. @immamac, what do you mean by this? Are we talking in regards to the pictures or the way he is currently handling it now? Pictures - yeah, fucked up. Handling it now - like a boss.

Taking/sending dick pics over unencrypted or traceable methods. Really sending anything that could cost you 60B shouldn't be done out in the open. At least use a god damned burner or something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

Do people really think that the public will turn on Bezos b/c he sent a dick pic? Or think he's a retard b/c of it? 

Unbelievable. 

Yeah Brett Favre still got to keep making his copper back brace commercials AND his Wrangler commercials after his crooked dick pics were released.  No one cares.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Taking/sending dick pics over unencrypted or traceable methods. Really sending anything that could cost you 60B shouldn't be done out in the open. At least use a god damned burner or something. 

Oh noes. 

It's gonna cost me $60b?

I'll make that up by next Tuesday. (so say Bezos, not me)

Edited by Asithappens

Well, let’s be real - the divorce was always going to cost him half dick pics or not.

The cheating isn’t why they’re divorcing - is just a symptom. If your man is fucking around, the marriage was already over. He just sped up the inevitable.

Mrs. Bezos was with him before he started Amazon and quite literally helped him build and she worked there. She was always getting half and she deserves half.

If he was honest about it he’s probably wanted out for a while. And so he decided to act out in the way to make that happen.

He didn’t trade half for the strange. He traded half to be single. The strange was the quickest way to get there.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, immamac said:

i'm not convinced it wasn't on purpose.  this is a fight tailor-made for bezos, if he wanted it, and this could explain the bikini if the lady wasn't up to going for the fences.

28 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, let’s be real - the divorce was always going to cost him half dick pics or not.

The cheating isn’t why they’re divorcing - is just a symptom. If your man is fucking around, the marriage was already over. He just sped up the inevitable.

Mrs. Bezos was with him before he started Amazon and quite literally helped him build and she worked there. She was always getting half and she deserves half.

If he was honest about it he’s probably wanted out for a while. And so he decided to act out in the way to make that happen.

He didn’t trade half for the strange. He traded half to be single. The strange was the quickest way to get there.

In today's logic-free world, I always appreciate it when I see it. Thank you. 

44 minutes ago, immamac said:

It could've cost him $120B and it wouldn't have impacted his life in any way. He could still buy a $10M yacht with the change lost in his couch cushions. 

Okay, how about losing half your 18% stake in a publicly traded company and introducing a new major stakeholder to the table? Does that sound better than losing billions?

If I had fuck you money and didn't care about losing half the stake in my company I'd have published the dick pics myself and told the enquirer to suck my big fat half chub dick and to never fuck with me again. Then I would find a legal reason to terminate their AWS contract.

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

Okay, how about losing half your 18% stake in a publicly traded company and introducing a new major stakeholder to the table? Does that sound better than losing billions?

If I had fuck you money and didn't care about losing half the stake in my company I'd have published the dick pics myself and told the enquirer to suck my big fat half chub dick and to never fuck with me again. Then I would find a legal reason to terminate their AWS contract.

People forget but Bezos has multiple companies. It won't just be Amazon but potentially his rocket company and WaPo.

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's cute that you think AWS gave them anything other than the standard T&Cs.   AWS is cheap and robust but their terms are draconian. 

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Why do you keep bringing up old topics? Sending the pics has been covered in detail in other threads already. This thread is about Bezos response to blackmail. Please stay on topic. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

They were getting a divorce between any of this. She was potentially getting half of everything before any of this. Stop conflating the two. 

47 minutes ago, immamac said:

If I had fuck you money I would move to Asia and train with a secret organization skilled in the martial arts and assassination. Then tell them to fuck off and move back to the States where I would be a billionaire playboy by day and a crime fighter at night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, immamac said:

The terms of his divorce were settled well before this extortion letter was emailed to him 3 fucking days ago, please at least read the information presented.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

No. 9% of Amazon is still ridiculous. 

Jeff Bezos is just fine.

4 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

We’d have to get a definition of “sizeable”, because some think 6-6 1/2 is something to be proud of. 

4 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Aside from the admission that the pictures are real and the possibility if they are released people might laugh at them. I see no other downside in Bezos calling them out. None. 

He gets out ahead of any story, calls their bluff, and makes them defend their actions all the while still being the richest guy on the planet. 

Please tell me what I'm missing? 

People might go to jail and AMI/National Enquirer apparently nuked their immunity deal with the feds.

That’s kind of a big deal. 

I guess I should be used to it by now, but it still amazes me that anything Trump is even peripherally involved in, when you find out what's really going on, turns out to be sleazy and corrupt to a degree that goes beyond what a normal person would think is even possible. Every single thing. There is not a single facet of his life that is straight and above-board.

• Like 2