Game 24: Texas at West Virginia, 7 PM, ESPN2

Machinator

A win is a win and a loss is a loss, but the nice thing about this game was the subtle things that happened. DO had the play of the game when they passed the ball to him and he was covered up, he thought about doing his usually ridiculous nonsense of forcing the issue but he didn’t, he simply found the open player and it kept the offense moving. Not a lot of standing around everyone kept moving, floor spacing was good and the movement was always towards the bucket. Loved the Jaxson Hayes skip pass down low. The kid just keeps making more money for is future every night. Can’t tell if he will be great in the NBA but he will go 1st round. The icy stare form Huggins to our bench when the Horns kept the globetrotter routine going was pretty satisfying. I was worried about his heart the whole game.

10 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I was going to find some posts from last week about people being nervous snooty this game. Then I thought, I’m nervous about every game. Hell, I didn’t even watch a game we won because I was “done”. Been winning ever since.

TLDR-almost got sassy/ I need to be “done more often”. 

After Tech boatraced Huggy and Company on Monday, it would have stood to reason to approach WVU with caution in Morgantown what with Fatboy being the (alleged) 2nd best coach in the league, and all...

True colors...they showin them.