Better Call Saul (FX)

NoRagrets

Yep but I don't want to start a thread for Hey I'm the one guy starting to watch LOST from the beginning, let's discuss. I guess I should. Maybe tomorrow. 

In the meantime I have concluded that this whole thing is a dream and Locke is an angel. 

11 hours ago, NoRagrets said:

I find her incredible. She's got small town good looks, a wild side, and she looks out for her man. What else could a guy want?

classic girl next door. 

Not super model hot, but the envy of the neighborhood wives (and husbands)

Edited by JimmyHoffa

• 2 weeks later...

I’m starting to get excited. 

The producer, who co-created the Breaking Bad prequel with Peter Gould, continued: "There is a very important character — I’m not promising you ever saw this character, but there was a very important character nonetheless from the Breaking Bad era who we’re going to meet this year. You’re going to be impressed with him."

On 6/1/2018 at 11:27 AM, huge said:

Community?

Really?

On 6/1/2018 at 12:22 PM, Goo Punch said:

Seasons 1-3 anyway. 

On 6/5/2018 at 1:58 AM, TriStone said:

When it was firing on all cylinders, Community was as good a comedy as you're gonna see on network TV.

6 seasons and a mf'n movie!

Jimmy catches Marie shoplifting something purple while in a store for something else.  He goes over and hands her his card and says something like, "You look like you don't need to steal, just doing it for the thrill.  I can sense my own from across the room.  When you get caught, and you will get caught, call me."  

3 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Or who was the guy that Walter melted in season 1?

Krazy-8. I'm really thinking it might be Jesse. Didn't Saul do some work for Pinkman prior to getting Badger out of jail?

38 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The impression I got from the quote was that it was an important but unseen character from BB. Jesse or Hank wouldn't fit that bill

I saw it on some Hollywood website last week...

Don't remember it myself, but from Breaking Bad, a person Saul mentioned several times-Lalo-but was never seen

Ps: also confirms that Chuck is indeed dead...

link

[/spolier]

Edited by UTCzech III

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:13 PM, Baboontyme said:

I never watched Lost. Not sure why. But at this point I never have tried to watch/binge it because I heard it turned ridiculous and the last few seasons went to dog shit. Is that truth? For example, if I would have known how the last couple of season of SoA went and how absurd they got, I never would have invested the time. And I really enjoyed a couple of the early seasons of that show. 

I bailed early on SoA and I'm so glad that I did. A friend kept watching it and sometimes I'd catch him watching an episode and I'd be shocked that anyone could still be following that shit. Such potential and they fucked it all to hell.

First season of BCS was good stuff, new characters, trying to figure out which way the show was going to go etc... Then it just seemed to fall into a rut. Not terrible by any means but the gaps between "wow" moments began to wear on me. I think I was expecting seasons more like the first and it just didn't play out that way. My expectations led to my disappointment I guess and that's not fair to the show.

• 4 weeks later...

the slow burn is fine, whatever.  and the fact that we seem to have to wait a year in between 10 episode seasons, yeah, ok.  but i think when it's all over, we'll look back and realize seasons 2 and 3 likely could've been combined into 1 season, and the events about to take place in s4 could've been s3.  i'm assuming they have a plan, so let's hope it's a good one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

the slow burn is fine, whatever.  and the fact that we seem to have to wait a year in between 10 episode seasons, yeah, ok.  but i think when it's all over, we'll look back and realize seasons 2 and 3 likely could've been combined into 1 season, and the events about to take place in s4 could've been s3.  i'm assuming they have a plan, so let's hope it's a good one.

totally agree. 

• 3 years later...