[Official Surly] - San Antonio Commanders - Game thread of Busch and domination

immamac

Decent crowd. It will get loud in there if the game is exciting. 

The whole league had training camp throughout  San Antonio last month.  Atlanta practiced at the NISD stadium so I would see them every morning after swim practice since I had to go into the stadium to get my bus. I was pretty impressed with the energy and professionalism at the practices. 

Edited by Chico_SA

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I think the sound is off because they have a shit ton of mics out there, coaches, players, cameramen, stadium. Their control board team has a shit ton of transitions and too many options. 

Plus they're trying to bleep cuss words, so the audio control room is a Chinese fire drill.

Edited by clapclapclap
No offense to the Orientals

Don't you know sports gambling places love another football league.

Like the shorter play clock and fewer commercials.  Think Coaches need more than just 2 challenges.

On Field audio is fun, but may need to be moved off CBS to allow more profanity.

Keep looking for Kevin Costner on sidelines as the GM.

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m impressed and surprised at the talent level and quality of play. Cool to see guys I really liked in college like Greg Ward playing. I have been watching this shit over the Rockets and Horns basketball games.

Same. The talent level isn't bad at all. Love seeing Ward out there. I love the pace of this game, too.

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

This honestly to me looks kinda like quality college football. But with too many gimmicks and godawful unis/ref kits.

The Fleet have a pretty damn unique  good color combo that isn’t garish. I like grey a lot 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

1 minute ago, Bigbend1812 said:

I don’t know why these leagues trick up these uni’s?  Put out some quality uni’s and people will be more likely to stick around and watch a game.   Dress like a bunch of clowns and the circus won’t be in town long. 

Honestly, what’s wrong with the unis? IMO they haven’t candied these up like bullshit leagues do. Look at what the Browns trotted out. Lettering on the pants and “Cleveland” on the jerseys which are no no’s in my book