The Andy Griffith Show

Sbbruin

37 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

of the two, Thelma Lou was more likely to take it up the ass. 

We never saw Juanita over at the Blue Bird Diner, but I suspect that she was a skanky little slut. 

Juanita was definitely a dirty little slut. It was always classic whenever Barney talked to her on the phone. "Cockadoodledoo!"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Holy Crap. Just watched the whole episode. I had no idea. How young was Ronnie Howard?  And Aunt Bee as "Henrietta Perkins?"  Too great!

Ronnie Howard was the greatest child actor ever,  and there is nobody in 2nd place.  Fucking masterful as a 7 year old. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

And there's two Dud Washes. This guy and Bob Denver, aka Gilligan.

Not only was Gilligan on the show, but the Skipper showed up driving a '56 F100, looking for a wife.  He was "picking up" women on the street. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 2

how many episodes was "Sam the Butcher" from the Brady Bunch in?

He was the store clerk at Foley's that wanted to kick Barney's ass, and Andy got the chinaman to take care of him.  He was the farmer selling his shit from a truck at the roadside.  He was the Army recruiter with Earnest T.   And, he was in the gang that sold Barney the car.   He was in a few more, right?

Edited by Gil Bang

He was the store clerk at Foley's that wanted to kick Barney's ass, and Andy got the chinaman to take care of him.  He was the farmer selling his shit from a truck at the roadside.  He was the Army recruiter with Earnest T.   And, he was in the gang that sold Barney the car.   He was in a few more, right?

He was also a convict who Barney let escape and then Andy had to capture him while he was on vacation in the mountains also. Barney has deputized Gomer.

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

He was the hotel dick in the jewel thief episode I think.

• Like 1

Started the show last night on Netflix and going to go through every season in order, I never watched it like this and saw it grow organically. I have seen pretty much every episode of the Barney era but never in order. Getting to see each character introduced and setting up their background. Not sure if I will continue watching after Barney leaves.

I heard Don Knotts was quite the womanizer and drank heavily. 

16 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Ronnie Howard was the greatest child actor ever,  and there is nobody in 2nd place.  Fucking masterful as a 7 year old. 

Capture08033.JPG

OPIE CUNNINGHAM!  OPIE CUNNINGHAM!!

"What do 'Bucko' mean!?"

Edited by Sbbruin

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Started the show last night on Netflix and going to go through every season in order, I never watched it like this and saw it grow organically. I have seen pretty much every episode of the Barney era but never in order. Getting to see each character introduced and setting up their background. Not sure if I will continue watching after Barney leaves.

I heard Don Knotts was quite the womanizer and drank heavily. 

major poonhound, and supposedly packing a hog.

19 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Also played Barney Hefner on "All in the Family."

Underated actor.