The Andy Griffith Show

Sbbruin

On 1/10/2020 at 7:35 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

Only tangentially related, but if anybody gets a chance to see the movie that put Andy Griffith on the map, "A Face in the Crowd,"  WATCH it.  Really a great movie and a different side of Andy's acting chops.  Directed by the immortal Elia Kazan.

Got to see this, pretty cool to see him as a drunk hobo. It's been playing on the Movies! Channel

• 1 month later...

Watching the one where Andy gets pissy cuz Peg has a college buddy over.  Joanna Moore was her real name.  Never realized she was Tatum O’Neal’s mother.  According to Wikipedia she had something like 5-6 DUIs.  She sounds like a party.  She was certainly hot af.

Edited by Sbbruin

19 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Watching the one where Andy gets pissy cuz Peg has a college buddy over.  Joanna Moore was her real name.  Never realized she was Tatum O’Neal’s mother.  According to Wikipedia she had something like 5-6 DUIs.  She sounds like a party.  She was certainly hot af.

She was the overall hottest girlfriend Andy had. Bet she was a handful in rl, too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, DougO said:

I would go Peg over Ellie.

Peg was hot af.  She's Tatum O'Neal's mom.  Ended up a raging alkie.  Which means she probably got all sorts of freaky in her blackouts.  At least that's how I like to imagine it.

spacer.png

She looks all kinds of hammered in this one.

spacer.png

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:05 PM, Sbbruin said:

Watching “Up in Barney’s room” where Barney gets tossed from his room for cooking.  It’s one of at least 5 or 6 episodes where Barney gets loaded.  In this one it’s because his sweet cider turned hard.

This is the only episode I recall where they show where Barney lived.

19 hours ago, DougO said:

Even aunt Bea is starting to look good to me right about now after such a longass dry streak.

Fred Goss the dry cleaner owner tried to get a piece of dat ass, but she wasn't down.  Briscoe when hard to the rack too.  Maybe she had the ghey for Clara Edwards?

19 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Crump was a massive bitch and unattractive.  Should have stayed with Peggy or Ellie.

Or swung for the fences with Barbara Eden, good lord she was gorgeous (and stayed gorgeous for a long time).

Barney was swinging meat at Thelma Lou and Juanita.

I don't believe we ever saw Juanita.   We heard Barney wooing her on the phone, but that's as far as it went. 

On 2/19/2019 at 12:00 PM, Vic Mackey said:

I read that the actor who plays Ernest T Bass was very well educated and intelligent. 

He was either the producer or director of the show, I don't remember which. As an aside, I listen to a lot of Radio Classics on Sirius/XM. Howard McNear was in many old radio shows, most notable to me was he was Doc Adams in Gunsmoke. Parley Baer, who was mayor Stoner, was Chester. And William Conrad was Matt Dillon.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, happyhookem said:

He was either the producer or director of the show, I don't remember which. As an aside, I listen to a lot of Radio Classics on Sirius/XM. Howard McNear was in many old radio shows, most notable to me was he was Doc Adams in Gunsmoke. Parley Baer, who was mayor Stoner, was Chester. And William Conrad was Matt Dillon.

The Radio Classics channel is the shit. 

On 7/17/2020 at 5:35 PM, RPM said:

She must have given incredible blowjobs. Can't think of any other reason he would choose her over the competition.

Rumor is she took it up the butt.  That goes a long way when weighing the pros and cons.