The Andy Griffith Show

Sbbruin

11 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

That is my favorite episode.  Lot's of luck to you and yours.

I love when he’s trying to make a call and the two old sisters are using the only line.  He is flabbergasted the town operates that way.  I’ve always wondered if Sarah was a hottie.  I could just imagine her being a smoke show.  In fact, I think I’ll “imagine” that later.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I think I've seen about 6 black folks in the total black, and white series.

Yeah, one or two servicemen when Ernest T is trying to sign up for the army, and maybe one in a random crowd.  I don’t think you could ever get to 6 though.  It was the south they all wanted to hang onto.  It was definitely at the heart of the confederacy a hundred years earlier.

Edited by Sbbruin

• 1 month later...

welp, andy had a true crisis on his hands. mayberry jail was full of moonshiners and no room for otis. the moonshiners felt otis ratted them out becasue he stopped buying from them. very far from the truth, otis found another group of moonshiners that's cheaper and they delivered !

andy was on top of it though, otis went to stay aunt bea for his 24 hrs in jail. as luck would have it, aunt bea was hosting the church cake baking committee that same day !!!!

andy left after breakfast but first gave aunt bea otis's normal breakfast order - two soft boiled eggs 4 mins, toast with butter and coffee with just a little sugar. aunt beat goes to take otis his breakfast and old otis told her he need to sleep a little longer, to just keep his food warm. well aunt bea had enough ! pulls otis out of bed and put him to work. cutting the grass, scrubbing floors, washing dishes. otis swore to never drink again if andy let him go home early !

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

welp, andy had a true crisis on his hands. mayberry jail was full of moonshiners and no room for otis. the moonshiners felt otis ratted them out becasue he stopped buying from them. very far from the truth, otis found another group of moonshiners that's cheaper and they delivered !

andy was on top of it though, otis went to stay aunt bea for his 24 hrs in jail. as luck would have it, aunt bea was hosting the church cake baking committee that same day !!!!

andy left after breakfast but first gave aunt bea otis's normal breakfast order - two soft boiled eggs 4 mins, toast with butter and coffee with just a little sugar. aunt beat goes to take otis his breakfast and old otis told her he need to sleep a little longer, to just keep his food warm. well aunt bea had enough ! pulls otis out of bed and put him to work. cutting the grass, scrubbing floors, washing dishes. otis swore to never drink again if andy let him go home early !

THE ROCK !!!!!  

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

My cousin Brad was an ace pitcher in high school so he sat out the fall sports. When we were at football practice he was home after school watching episodes of Kung Fu when it was in syndication. The next day he’d summarize/act out the episode from the day before. What I’m saying is cousin Brad would be very proud of your work here 

22 hours ago, Dewey said:

No one played a better drunk than Otis, his jump rope scene with Barney cracks me up, or when Barney is teaching him to drive, riding around on a cow, the list goes on.

Funny thing is he never drank in real life.  Like ever.  But he sure nailed it on the show.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Dewey said:

No one played a better drunk than Otis, his jump rope scene with Barney cracks me up, or when Barney is teaching him to drive, riding around on a cow, the list goes on.

Otis was a lovable drunk, and my personal favorite. You tube Foster Brooks roasts Don Rickles or anyone else he "roasted", for the true drunk master though.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, RPM said:

Now to be fair, she didn't know she was cheating. And fuck that bitch Cora Edwards anyway.

You can't just gloss over the unspeakable things Bea did to Opie and Clint. She's also the primary reason Andy never remarried. Loathsome bitch ratted out Michael Rennie in The Day the Earth Stood Still.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:52 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Watching this one right now. It’s so good.  

25 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

And now Rafe Hollister refuses to get vaccinated against tetanus and is shooting at people who are trying to get him to do so.

Down at the jail, Andy plays reverse psychology on him and it works. 

We need Andy around to talk to the anti-vaccine fucks today. /no cr   

that county nurse was a piece of ass. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Next to Barbara Eden in the Manicurist, she was the hottest on TAGS.  But Barbara Eden in her prime like that had a fastball like no other.

Let's slow it down a smidge there.  Eden was smoke, but this chick gets my vote for hottest of all time (the possibility of hot prison sex trumps manicurist sex)..... and lest we forget her green alien role on Star Trek !!  

I think Andy hit on or fucked 'em all from what I've read.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

There's also the ep where Aunt Bee gets him to believe the shoe salesman from NYC is some big time talent scout. Hard for him to play the dumb one when there's Barney, Goober, Gomer, Floyd, the mayor, which ever one. I will say Mr. Darling had a way of putting Andy in his place... or at least a compromise.