2019 Season Ticket Renewal

Honeysucklerose

13 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

First time season ticket holder question - I am assuming if I got the cheap seats, I probably won't get OU tix? I haven't gotten my tickets delivered, no email that they are on the way, no email about OU tix.

It is all based on donation and loyalty point rank. If you are giving say a low amount for your donation and don't have a high loyalty rank odds are you will be placed out. Unless people in front of you didn't buy tickets. (unlikely this year)

It can ebb/flow - End of FUPM era and CS era you could be a lower $ donor and probably get TX/OU. This year with UT fans all drunk on burnt orange Kool-Aid odds are stacked against you.

16 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

First time season ticket holder question - I am assuming if I got the cheap seats, I probably won't get OU tix? I haven't gotten my tickets delivered, no email that they are on the way, no email about OU tix.

They’ll let you know one way or another. I imagine you’ll be in the building somewhere. There isn’t really a bad seat in the place unless you’re behind the columns, but there’s little chance you are lower level anyway. 

25 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

It is all based on donation and loyalty point rank. If you are giving say a low amount for your donation and don't have a high loyalty rank odds are you will be placed out. Unless people in front of you didn't buy tickets. (unlikely this year)

It can ebb/flow - End of FUPM era and CS era you could be a lower $ donor and probably get TX/OU. This year with UT fans all drunk on burnt orange Kool-Aid odds are stacked against you.

You didn't have to donate or be a season ticket holder 2 years ago.

Edited by 4th&Five

5 minutes ago, gecko said:

Has anyone managed to put together the "build your own Bevo" cut out yet?  I hate those things but I always have to give it a try....

My daughter and I built it just the other night... of course it was destroyed within minutes and then the dog ate it

31 minutes ago, gecko said:

Has anyone managed to put together the "build your own Bevo" cut out yet?  I hate those things but I always have to give it a try....

I built last years...this one is still sitting on my desk...I may give it a go on conference call.

I am not the best at putting stuff together but was able to get the cutout Bevo going after figuring out where to fold and stick shit in. Took me 20 minutes to build 

c15e2d0dcecf25cb0dab0fead136e9ac.jpg

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

You've never set foot on a ranch if that's what you think cow patties look like.  That looks more like something UGA left behind as he was hauling ass 

I should’ve stepped outside for a pic and photoshopped it, but I’m not that talented. At least I didn’t use a chocolate chip.