Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

Or maybe not, they were released without charge based on new evidence. 

Https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-evidence-prompts-release-of-two-men-linked-to-jussie-smollett-case-chicago-pd-says.amp

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/arts/television/smollett-suspects.html

Looks like Kyle was also too quick in jumping to his preferred conclusion. 

33 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-evidence-prompts-release-of-two-men-linked-to-jussie-smollett-case-chicago-pd-says.amp

You caught me. I'm Robert Mueller's sock.

Well yeah if you know him from CR it was no surprise to see barely-veiled enthusiasm starting this thread.

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

nah. that d-bag still staged this shit.  he’s a social parasite. 

Twitter has fed this beast.

I wish it would die an ugly death.

Look at that kid who got hammered by the same Twitter outrage mob in Washington with the so called confrontation with  the fake Vietnam war vet/ professional protester.   The same Twitter mob wanted that kid to receive a Singapore like canning.  Turns out he said absolutely nothing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SDG said:

It should be... unfortunately victim advocates won’t let that happen for fear that victims won’t report if we stiffen the laws.  There was a USC football recruit a few years back that spent like 6 yrs in prison for a false accusation...   

i don’t have the answer but something needs to be done.  

That bitch should still be in prison to this day for what she did to that young mans life. Just a tragedy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Streeterville is NOT River North... River North is cultured and amazing

/Former River North resident being way too specifc.

Lol. It’s all very similar now.  I’m there most weekends I’m in town.  But either area is not going to be anymore dangerous at 2am then dirty 6th or Collins in Miami etc.  

“Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging,” Chicago Police Department Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi said on Twitter Friday evening.

“Detectives have additional investigative work to complete,” Guglielmi added.

this whole deal is giving me a headache. I’d just say that the CPD CCO calling it the Empire case is interesting wording-not the Smollett attack/hate crime, the Empire case. Wonder what new evidence came from the interrogations? If anything

Edited by Nicole44

15 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I’m dying to say more about what I think, but I won’t. 

Why not? This story has been ass from the jump. And I personally hope if it’s proven to be a false report/ hoax that he is charged with a crime. What he’s done is not only detrimental to the black and LGBTQ communities it’s bad for all of us. and there’s enough bad stuff we should be addressing without having to deal with some fake bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm not a huge fan of hate crimes, as a category of offense.**  However, I was unaware that there was a rash of fake ones.

**Because I think it is yet another instance of using the very blunt instrument of criminal law to pander to a segment of the electorate, rather than to effectively solve a social problem.  And don't get me wrong, I realize that most of the time that segment is old, racist-y white people.  I don't like it either way.

there isn't a rash of fake hate crimes. 

Kyle is a shitty poster. do yourself a favor and ignore her. 

if this person did indeed fake it then i hope they get prison time. dumb ass. 

51 minutes ago, futureman said:

but he’s black and gay!  do you know what that’s like in america?  he should be allowed to do whatever he wants. 

How dare you. He was raised on the hard streets of Santa Rosa California and then at Paramus Catholic in New Jersey.

He had to scrounge for a living on Hollywood sets while filming for the multiple significant roles he had as a child actor.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

How dare you. He was raised on the hard streets of Santa Rosa California and then at Paramus Catholic in New Jersey.

He had to scrounge for a living on Hollywood sets while filming for the multiple significant roles he had as a child actor.

Gettin' all dusty up in here. Sounds like an after school movie special to me.  

Lots of life lessons to be learned, probably about all the casting couches he had to lie on for the evil white producers (the sick, and sad thing that last part is probably true).

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

But that new evidence could be exactly that they staged it at the request of Smollett. Can't charge someone for assault/battery if the other party told you to hit them. 

I think this shit will all quietly be swept under the rug and we will never really know what happened. 

7 minutes ago, pops said:

But that new evidence could be exactly that they staged it at the request of Smollett. Can't charge someone for assault/battery if the other party told you to hit them. 

I think this shit will all quietly be swept under the rug and we will never really know what happened. 

eh.  filing a false police report is a crime. 

Hate Crime means the FBI automatically gets involved. Which is likely why they were able to track the Nigerians movements so quickly and why as soon as they returned from Nigeria on Wednesday the investigation kicked into high gear. It could be just bs/ fake news but there are rumors that Jussie has within the last 24 hours found some high profile representation.

Just waiting for the “My client has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), PTSD, is biopolar,  a drug addict and extremely angry his role in  the 1992 classic film Mighty Ducks didn’t catapult him into The Hollywood A List. My client has checked into an undisclosed rehab where he can get the care he deserves and should have had all along if the mental health system in our country weren’t broken.” 

I’m pretty much sure this exactly what his lawyer will end up saying. Or he could say no comment. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Hate Crime means the FBI automatically gets involved. Which is likely why they were able to track the Nigerians movements so quickly and why as soon as they returned from Nigeria on Wednesday the investigation kicked into high gear. It could be just bs/ fake news but there are rumors that Jussie has within the last 24 hours found some high profile representation.

Just waiting for the “My client has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), PTSD, is biopolar,  a drug addict and extremely angry his role in  the 1992 classic film Mighty Ducks didn’t catapult him into The Hollywood A List. My client has checked into an undisclosed rehab where he can get the care he deserves and should have had all along if the mental health system in our country weren’t broken.” 

I’m pretty much sure this exactly what his lawyer will end up saying. Or he could say no comment. 

Best post I've seen from you here. Got a chuckle out of the mighty ducks line.

18 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Our society has made victimhood into currency.

I blame illegals, MAGA hat wearing teens, Obama, Trump, CCN, Fox News, Amazon (via Bezos) and anyone black faced in a yearbook 50-60 years prior.  That should cover it.

Edited by Newdoc
And Aggie

7 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

I blame illegals, MAGA hat wearing teens, Obama, Trump, CCN, Fox News, Amazon (via Bezos) and anyone black faced in a yearbook 50-60 years prior.  That should cover it.

That pretty much covers it. Maybe Bob Stoops and Kyler Murray?

47 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Best post I've seen from you here. Got a chuckle out of the mighty ducks line.

Thanks. What’s weird was he was actually in the Mighty Ducks. I’m glad they let they two Nigerian brothers go: I was promised a million dollars after I loaned them $50,000 to get their money safely out of the country. So it’s all good. I’m sure I can find them. 

Also Dave Chappelle went ballistic on Jussie in his comic routine: http://www.newnownext.com/dave-chappelle-jussie-smollett-attack-joke/02/2019/

Edited by Nicole44