Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

23 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

I think they all made a massive mistake by thinking that people would just let this go.

Chicago politics and the goofy shit that happens due to it in Chicago have become somewhat of a common occurrence to the people of Chicago, but they level of press this received has the entire nation keeping an eye on this.

The knives are out and everyone is looking to draw blood and now it will be national news regardless of the outcome.

30 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I think they all made a massive mistake by thinking that people would just let this go.

Chicago politics and the goofy shit that happens due to it in Chicago have become somewhat of a common occurrence to the people of Chicago, but they level of press this received has the entire nation keeping an eye on this.

The knives are out and everyone is looking to draw blood and now it will be national news regardless of the outcome.

Needed to Check their privilege

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Needed to Check their privilege

In many ways this is the perfect storm to se Fox go down in flames.

I think it is a mix of making the PD feel stupid by not giving them a heads up, other people in the SA office sees that she is wounded so it’s a great time politically to get their licks in when they can, the outrage tied to how Smollets acted in all of this, the stupidity of the crime, and the fact that both sides of the political media got their hooks in the story and so it is hard to see it fall out of the media cycle.

I’m going to laugh if she gets more jail time than Jussie 

15 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

It's astonishing the lack of accountability.  People act like they can do what ever the fuck they want with impunity.  

I remember just after they dropped the charges Fox said something to the effect that she welcomed an review or investigation.  I'm guessing she's changed her mind.  It would indeed be comical if she suffers far more consequences than Smollett.

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

It's astonishing the lack of accountability.  People act like they can do what ever the fuck they want with impunity.  

I remember just after they dropped the charges Fox said something to the effect that she welcomed an review or investigation.  I'm guessing she's changed her mind.  It would indeed be comical if she suffers far more consequences than Smollett.

The old,  the cover up bites yer ass more than the crimes scenario.  They could have hit him with some stuff that just cost dollars, probation, and no incarceration.

Dropping all the charges was a huge public relations fuck up, orchestrated by powerful behind the scenes folks... Hmmmm who could have that kind of pull in Chicago ???

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The old,  the cover up bites yer ass more than the crimes scenario.  They could have hit him with some stuff that just cost dollars, probation, and no incarceration.

Dropping all the charges was a huge public relations fuck up, orchestrated by powerful behind the scenes folks... Hmmmm who could have that kind of pull in Chicago ???

Ditka?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 7:13 AM, BurntEyes said:

Thing is, the Chicago corruption machine has onion like layers of protection for the real puppet masters.

IIRC, 3 governors have gone to prison in the past decade (15 years) but there were no further convictions beyond them.

Foxx will likely end up being the "fall guy" if charges come forth. There will be no Heather Locklear though much to my dismay.

Heather Thomas 

• 1 month later...

https://abc7chicago.com/cpd-releases-investigative-files-video-of-alleged-staged-attack-on-jussie-smollett/5361979/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago police released their investigative files and video Monday of the alleged staged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett in late January.

Police released nearly 70 hours of video, all connected to the Smollett case.

Police bodycam video shows officers arriving at Smollett's apartment in Streeterville. After going with his manager up to his apartment, they are greeted by the star with a rope coiled several times around his neck, claiming that two attackers doused him with bleach and put the noose over his head.

39 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Whoa, like new shit has come to light.

Are you telling me, this fucking clown show moron, still had the rope around is neck when the police showed up and there is footage of this farce.

Sweet baby hey-zeus, I just became interested in seeing a Smollet "performance".

And he still had his Subway sub sandwich. He didn't lose that in the violent attack...

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

That's amazingly funny. 

Once this all comes out in the wash I look forward to this Southpark episode. 

Rope around the neck, chewing on a subway sandwich while opening the door to police. Then describing the drama that he just endured, in between bites of course, to the police. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

http://longisland.news12.com/story/40734064/previously-unseen-video-shows-jussie-smollett-in-building-white-rope-seen-around-neck

They just released video of Brother Jussie leaving his apartment and getting on the elevator with the rope around his neck.

This is just comically stupid.  I mean, Yakety Sax is playing on loop in this story.  

On 7/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, SDG said:

We need to wait for all the facts because the video(s) don’t/doesn’t show everything that happened.  

I know, there's probably all kinds of other stupid ass shit he did..... that night when he was racially profiled, and attacked.

I mean he was eating a Subway sub, that's reason enough for a beat down.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/smollett-attorneys-file-motion-to-reconsider-appointment-of-special-prosecutor

CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Attorneys for Jussie Smollett filed a motion Friday asking the court to reconsider the appointment of a special prosecutor to examine the case's handling.

The Empire actor's attorneys, Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, described the case against Smollett as a "travesty of justice," arguing that the media and courts have ignored his presumption of innocence.

In June, Cook County Judge Michael Toomin decided to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the decision by Cook County prosecutors to dismiss all charges against actor Jussie Smollett.

6 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/smollett-attorneys-file-motion-to-reconsider-appointment-of-special-prosecutor

CHICAGO (FOX 32 NEWS) - Attorneys for Jussie Smollett filed a motion Friday asking the court to reconsider the appointment of a special prosecutor to examine the case's handling.

The Empire actor's attorneys, Tina Glandian and Mark Geragos, described the case against Smollett as a "travesty of justice," arguing that the media and courts have ignored his presumption of innocence.

In June, Cook County Judge Michael Toomin decided to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the decision by Cook County prosecutors to dismiss all charges against actor Jussie Smollett.

Lawyers will literally just say fucking anything 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

At least he started a conversation 

'Noose' Which Sent UMich Dean On Racism Tirade Turns Out To Be Fishing Knot Practice

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/noose-which-sent-umich-dean-racism-tirade-turns-out-be-fishing-knot-practice

Yeah but the guy clearly was only going after the darker colored fishies...