Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

32 minutes ago, futureman said:

raising your eyebrows at shit is part of being human and there’s not a goddamn thing wrong with it as long as you treat people with respect. 

One would expect, but that’s not the feeling people who feel persecuted by racism experience. 

I think the strongest example I experienced was in jr Hs. I was an army brat and moved quite a bit. One year in 7th grade I had a buddy who was a Mexican girl. She had come into school a few years after me and was still pretty new. 

I remember we were hanging out and she mentioned how much she hated the girls here in TX and she described to me the first day of class and how she had to stand up at the front of the class and while the teacher told everyone about her a few of the preppy pretty blond girls started whispering and marking faces. When she walked by them to get to her seat they gave her bitch looks. She said she knew it was because she was ‘dark’.

i was like huh? i said I’m white, 6’ tall blond blue eyes and I had to do the same shit and those bitches looked at me the same way. Dude, sometimes people are just petty prices of shit because of something wrong with them, not you.

I tried to explain to her that they in all likelihood did hate her, but it was because she wore designer clothes, had a $1k purse and DD tits in 7th grade. As far as reasons for hate went being dark was pretty far down the list. 

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

One would expect, but that’s not the feeling people who feel persecuted by racism experience. 

I think the strongest example I experienced was in jr Hs. I was an army brat and moved quite a bit. One year in 7th grade I had a buddy who was a Mexican girl. She had come into school a few years after me and was still pretty new. 

I remember we were hanging out and she mentioned how much she hated the girls here in TX and she described to me the first day of class and how she had to stand up at the front of the class and while the teacher told everyone about her a few of the preppy pretty blond girls started whispering and marking faces. When she walked by them to get to her seat they gave her bitch looks. She said she knew it was because she was ‘dark’.

i was like huh? i said I’m white, 6’ tall blond blue eyes and I had to do the same shit and those bitches looked at me the same way. Dude, sometimes people are just petty prices of shit because of something wrong with them, not you.

I tried to explain to her that they in all likelihood did hate her, but it was because she wore designer clothes, had a $1k purse and DD tits in 7th grade. As far as reasons for hate went being dark was pretty far down the list. 

I’d call that being disrespectful.  there’s a certain amount of racism that just exists in everyone, of every color.  it’s natural to see differences in people.  it’s natural to have a latent prejudice against someone who isn’t part of your tribe and in no way, shape, or form is that limited to WASPs.  but you can still feel that way and treat people with respect.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, futureman said:

I’d call that being disrespectful.  there’s a certain amount of racism that just exists in everyone, of every color.  it’s natural to see differences in people.  it’s natural to have a latent prejudice against someone who isn’t part of your tribe and in no way, shape, or form is that limited to WASPs.  but you can still feel that way and treat people with respect.

Respect could be measured in how well one hides their prejudices whatever they may be. 

Holding that a perceived slight it firstly and always a function of your race is bordering on an actual mental disorder 

• Like 1

Some good points, but lol, this thread after the post:

12 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah and DD tits in 7th grade. Blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah.

• Fuck You 1

• 3 weeks later...
Phony attack breathlessly reported by the national media last week.  Knew it was bullshit immediately.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/girl-dreadlocks-lied-classmates-boy-virginia-hairstyle-hoax/

The video of her telling the story was laughably bad. At what point do these people start feeling bad that they are just trying to keep shit stirred up?
Wonder if Talcum X will have anything to say on it?

29 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. Crying wolf is now heroic because they know they are winning the perception battle with the fake news then forgotten correction.

Funny how a lack of serious consequences leads to repeat behavior...everyone wants their 15 fucking minutes of victim hood fame.  Without an ounce of accountability to the damage being done to true victims that now have to navigate a swamp of bullshit from people overly skeptical from all this false-flag nonsense claims.  

Due process is being replaced by the temerity, veracity, and how "believable" these claims are.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Smollett's motion to have the City of Chicago's case against him dismissed has been denied.

https://abc7chicago.com/judge-denies-motion-to-dismiss-chicago-lawsuit-against-jussie-smollett/5637945/

Good, if the guy staged a fake hate crime he deserves to face punishment.  Don’t forget to wipe the cum off your computer before mom comes to do the laundry, she was complaining in bed last night that you never clean up after yourself.  

Seriously though, if he lied he should face the consequences.  This doesn’t mean all hate crimes are imaginary however.  Guy appears to he a head case that deserves whatever the courts find.  

16 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Good, if the guy staged a fake hate crime he deserves to face punishment.  Don’t forget to wipe the cum off your computer before mom comes to do the laundry, she was complaining in bed last night that you never clean up after yourself.  

Seriously though, if he lied he should face the consequences.  This doesn’t mean all hate crimes are imaginary however.  Guy appears to he a head case that deserves whatever the courts find.  

huh?

On 10/2/2019 at 10:46 AM, BabaYaga said:

Funny how a lack of serious consequences leads to repeat behavior...everyone wants their 15 fucking minutes of victim hood fame.  Without an ounce of accountability to the damage being done to true victims that now have to navigate a swamp of bullshit from people overly skeptical from all this false-flag nonsense claims.  

Due process is being replaced by the temerity, veracity, and how "believable" these claims are.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/why-we-keep-falling-for-hate-crime-hoaxes/

Left-wing activists and the mainstream media refuse to learn lessons about hate-crime hoaxes. Sensational claims deserve additional scrutiny. Was Allen or her family asked why no known students had come forward to corroborate her claims? She said it happened during recess — around dozens of other students presumably.

The accused boys were also never sought for comment. On the contrary, the NAACP demanded “immediate disciplinary action” against the minor suspects.

Still with the correction, the initial impact of the hoax story will put people on edge - as it was digested originally as another instance of racist shit. 

It is really pathetic because this type of fake news outrage causes people to think the cops are racist and out to get them, may cause them to say "fuck these racist cops are here to kill me, I'll just go out in a blaze of glory". This shit costs people their lives.

Edited by Zavala

• 3 weeks later...

This  one should be good.....

A radio station called its host a gay slur on Twitter. Now, he’s been fired, and accused of posting the tweet himself.

In the heteronormative world of sports talk radio, Seth Dunlap was an exception to the rule. For nearly three years, the openly gay 35-year-old hosted his own nightly show on WWL New Orleans, debating the latest in football and basketball with little mention of his sexual orientation.

So it came as a shock when the station’s official Twitter account posted a tweet calling him a homophobic slur in September. The post was quickly deleted, but it prompted a flood of complaints to the station and an outpouring of support for Dunlap, who announced he would be taking an indefinite, paid leave of absence.

“While I had developed emotional armor all my life, that armor was shattered earlier this week,” Dunlap said in a statement on Sept. 13, “as a result of a hateful and homophobic Twitter attack from the official Twitter account of my employer.”

Behind the scenes, though, a tense backroom battle was erupting between Dunlap and WWL.

As the station launched its investigation, Dunlap allegedly demanded more than $1.8 million in compensation while he was facing financial troubles, Cassidy, the station executive, said in a police report later obtained by local media outlets. While on leave, the report claimed, the host threatened the station and its parent company, Pennsylvania-based Entercom, that he would go “scorched earth" over the tweet.

The police report also said that the company had hired a digital forensics firm, which found that the tweet had not come from a hack — as some had suspected — but rather from an IP address linked to Dunlap’s phone. Security footage also allegedly showed Dunlap entering his office and closing the door the moment before the tweet had been sent.

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

This  one should be good.....

A radio station called its host a gay slur on Twitter. Now, he’s been fired, and accused of posting the tweet himself.

In the heteronormative world of sports talk radio, Seth Dunlap was an exception to the rule. For nearly three years, the openly gay 35-year-old hosted his own nightly show on WWL New Orleans, debating the latest in football and basketball with little mention of his sexual orientation.

So it came as a shock when the station’s official Twitter account posted a tweet calling him a homophobic slur in September. The post was quickly deleted, but it prompted a flood of complaints to the station and an outpouring of support for Dunlap, who announced he would be taking an indefinite, paid leave of absence.

“While I had developed emotional armor all my life, that armor was shattered earlier this week,” Dunlap said in a statement on Sept. 13, “as a result of a hateful and homophobic Twitter attack from the official Twitter account of my employer.”

Behind the scenes, though, a tense backroom battle was erupting between Dunlap and WWL.

As the station launched its investigation, Dunlap allegedly demanded more than $1.8 million in compensation while he was facing financial troubles, Cassidy, the station executive, said in a police report later obtained by local media outlets. While on leave, the report claimed, the host threatened the station and its parent company, Pennsylvania-based Entercom, that he would go “scorched earth" over the tweet.

The police report also said that the company had hired a digital forensics firm, which found that the tweet had not come from a hack — as some had suspected — but rather from an IP address linked to Dunlap’s phone. Security footage also allegedly showed Dunlap entering his office and closing the door the moment before the tweet had been sent.

Papa Joe Chevalier is rolling over in his Katrina soaked tomb right now. 

• 2 months later...

I wonder how many people cheering for Smollet's demise are pissed off about Roger Stone's conviction and cheering that Stone may get a lesser sentence cause he's buddies with Trump.

I say fuck both of em with a flaming hot nail spiked cattle prod but I don't know if that's a possible position to take in today's world.

• Like 2