Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I wonder how many people cheering for Smollet's demise are pissed off about Roger Stone's conviction and cheering that Stone may get a lesser sentence cause he's buddies with Trump.

I say fuck both of em with a flaming hot nail spiked cattle prod but I don't know if that's a possible position to take in today's world.

Cloakroom, asshole

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

Man this has been a shit show from the beginning and now has reached a point of embarrassment that I sorta feel bad for this idiot.

Is it just me or does anyone else thing there is no way this idiot came up with this stunt on his own? It’s like Zoolander trying to pull off a major crime. Somebody had to have suggested something like this couple help his career, but I doubt the 2 functioning brain cells he has came up with the idea on his own.

44 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Man this has been a shit show from the beginning and now has reached a point of embarrassment that I sorta feel bad for this idiot.

Is it just me or does anyone else thing there is no way this idiot came up with this stunt on his own? It’s like Zoolander trying to pull off a major crime. Somebody had to have suggested something like this couple help his career, but I doubt the 2 functioning brain cells he has came up with the idea on his own.

I agree. Crazy two Senators (one with pics of Juicy attending a fundraiser) had a “Federal Anti-Lynching Bill” that was getting no traction. The senate unanimously approved the bill just one month after Juicy’s attempted lynching. 

24 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I agree. Crazy two Senators (one with pics of Juicy attending a fundraiser) had a “Federal Anti-Lynching Bill” that was getting no traction. The senate unanimously approved the bill just one month after Juicy’s attempted lynching. 

Complete coincidence, I'm sure....or allegations that the judge who ordered all charges dropped was an old pal of the previous administration and is also being looked at for disparate treatment relative to prior cases that saw no such leniency.

4 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Juicy has some mental issues.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:41 AM, Laxtonto said:

Yeah sometimes actors get caught up the brilliance of their characters and start thinking they can walk on water. Then when they write the script, hire the actors, and get the props they run into trouble.

Setting: "America in 2019"

street notorious for gay black prostitution, temperature below freezing

Character design: "White Trump supporters in Chicago"

two Nigerian immigrant brothers

Script: "This is MAGA country!"

real things people say while pouring bleach on people and attempting to lynch them

Props: "chemical attack and lynching"

some bleach got on his clothes and a string around his neck, keeps wearing both until the police arrive

In a statement, GLAAD said it reached out to Fox and Smollett's team to offer any help needed.

"Our hearts are with Jussie Smollett as he recovers from a hate-motivated and repugnant attack in Chicago," read the statement from GLAAD president and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis. "Jussie has always used his voice and talent to create a better world, and it is disgusting that anyone, especially someone who has done such good for so many, would be targeted by undeniable hatred. GLAAD condemns these despicable acts as well as the racism and homophobia that drove them. Law enforcement needs to urgently conduct a thorough investigation and continue to be transparent with Chicago's Black and LGBTQ communities who may be experiencing heightened fears of violence."

She continued: "Jussie's experience is sadly not unique in today's America. Countless LGBTQ and people of color, as well as those who belong to both communities, are faced with hate-motivated violence on a near daily basis. We stand with Black and racial justice leaders to combat hate violence in all of its forms."

Via social media, Empire co-creator Danny Strong said, "I'm deeply horrified and saddened by the racist and homophobic attacks against @JussieSmollett. He is a kind and profoundly talented soul whom I respect with all my heart. The terror of racism and homophobia has no place in our society, it is the most indecent way to live. Whoever did this, do not forget that you are nothing but hate-filled cowards while Jussie's talent and activism will continue to shine a bright light on to the world for decades to come."

Said Empire executive producer Brian Grazer: "I am disgusted and saddened by the attack on Jussie, one of the nicest and most genuine people I have worked with. I send him much love on his recovery. Hate and bigotry have no place in our society."

Chad Griffin, president of the Human Rights Campaign, the nation's largest LGBTQ civil rights organization, said via Twitter: "I am sick to my stomach over the news of a violent attack on @JussieSmollett. I'm so glad you are safe, my friend. All of us at @HRC wish you a quick recovery. Law enforcement MUST act quickly & thoroughly given the horrific racist/homophobic details described in news reports."

A statement from the Anti-Defamation League read in part, "This sickening, vile reported attack on @EmpireFOX star @JussieSmollett is a disturbing reminder of the terrible homophobia & racism that plagues society. We stand with you, Jussie, and will never stop fighting against this kind of hateful violence. We call on police to investigate this vile incident as a hate crime and work swiftly to bring the alleged perpetrators to justice."

The NAACP also released a statement: "The recent racist and homophobic attack on acclaimed actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling. The rise in hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump's racist and xenophobic rhetoric. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse. As this rhetoric continues to bleed into our everyday lives, dangerous behavior will continue to place many law-abiding individuals at risk. We pray for a full physical and mental recovery Jussie Smollett and many unnamed victims of this forum of hate based terrorism."

reminds me of this hoax:

tawanabrawley052way-7c58beebd613cdbbd094

Tariq Nasheed is a nutjob but he lays it out pretty well here:

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1097021206992166912

• Like 1

Just now, huge said:

The difference being who is doing the prosecuting.  You don't want the Feds on your ass. 

In all seriousness I get it. Although I don't agree with the feds having anything to do with any crime that is committed in a single state.  Sorry for the CR. 

And fuck jussie smollett. 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So now there’s this outta NASCAR.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

NASCAR said it is investigating after a noose was found in the garage of black driver Bubba Wallace on Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama.

"Late this afternoon, NASCAR was made aware that a noose was found in the garage stall of the 43 team. We are angry and outraged, and cannot state strongly enough how seriously we take this heinous act," NASCAR said in a statement. "We have launched an immediate investigation, and will do everything we can to identify the person(s) responsible and eliminate them from the sport.

Thanks to Jussie Smollett, who knows what to believe.

7 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

So now there’s this outta NASCAR.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Thanks to Jussie Smollett, who knows what to believe.

I mean, I find it much easier to believe that some rednecks in a nascar garage would hang up a noose than a MAGA attack in downtown Chicago lol.

Edited by Captainant
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

With NASCAR it’s a lot easier to believe something like this is real.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I mean, I find it much easier to believe that some bubba's in a nascar garage would hang up a noose than a MAGA attack in downtown Chicago lol.

Sad but true....

Either somebody really stupid did this, with a motive of I guess intimidating Wallace and firing shots in the race war butlacking the foresight to see the increased support Wallace will get as a result. And they gave up a probably dream job in a Nascar garage to do so if they get caught.

Or somebody really stupid did this, with a motive of drumming up either more support for Wallace and/or extra attention for Nascar 

If it is fake, it’d have to be some outsider trying to stir things up. I find it almost impossible to believe it’s Bubba Wallace himself. It’s either the former, or someone so upset about the Confederate flag ban, that they are trying to make things very uncomfortable for those in charge of NASCAR.

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I don't think at all that Wallace did it. But there's got to be cameras 

Yeah there has to be some footage somewhere and the drivers and crew know that.  So I don't think it is a Juicy Smollet thing.  It had to be some dumbass trying to stir up crap.

• Like 1

I can believe there are no cameras where it happened. The teams move from track to track throughout the season, so I assume they depend on the facility's camera system. I have no predictions on who did this, but can absolutely believe someone could figure out a way to do it without being on camera.

There are decades of history in auto racing of teams making illegal changes to their cars overnight with nobody seeing them and without being caught on camera.

Edited by Huckleberry

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

There are decades of history in auto racing of teams making illegal changes to their cars overnight with nobody seeing them and without being caught on camera.

And, other driver's cars.  Someone like Breezy will distract the driver for the evening while Doc and Swifty go to work on the dude's car.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Yeah there has to be some footage somewhere and the drivers and crew know that.  So I don't think it is a Juicy Smollet thing.  It had to be some dumbass trying to stir up crap.

As for the odds of a cantankerous non-foresight-having dumbass being present at Talladega on race day? I'd say those odds are higher than nonexistent.

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I can believe there are no cameras where it happened. The teams move from track to track throughout the season, so I assume they depend on the facility's camera system. I have no predictions on who did this, but can absolutely believe someone could figure out a way to do it without being on camera.

Have you been in one of those garages these days?  It’s not just the teams, it’s the broadcast crews, the NASCAR folks, etc. and there’s millions in equipment from all of those entities.

Those decades of history are probably fairly distant memory. Most of the recent stuff is most likely similar to the sec. we are doing it and won’t tell on you.