Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

24 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Bet you didn't watch boomer congresspeople bang on a table to drown their words because "there's no rules about making noise" when witnesses were giving testimony they didn't like yesterday.

Fuck off with this "young only know how to cry" shit.

It’s a joke, Ant. Most jokes are only funny when there is a grain of truth to them. I never saw anyone act this over-the-top when I was in college.

And no, I didn’t see that. I’d honestly like a video link to see which members of Congress I need to despise even more than I already do. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

It’s a joke, Ant. Most jokes are only funny when there is a grain of truth to them. I never saw anyone act this over-the-top when I was in college.

And no, I didn’t see that. I’d honestly like a video link to see which members of Congress I need to despise even more than I already do. 

Our very own Gohmert from TX district 1

16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

The media and talking heads like Shaun King were definitely disappointed that it was not a real noose. A lot of them are extremely happy when racist events happen because it gives them a lot to talk about on their platform. These are their favorite types of stories. They use racist events for their own benefit.

Shaun King is the guy who reported the false story that a black woman was injected with a syringe at a Trump rally a few years ago. The guy is a total race-baiter

Edited by immortal13
  • Like 2

Shaun King is the guy who reported the false story that a black woman was injected with a syringe at a Trump rally a few years ago. The guy is a total race-baiter

The piece of shit also offered a reward for the white guys that shot the black lady’s car and hit her kid. Pure radio silence when he found out it was her black boyfriend.
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

The piece of shit also offered a reward for the white guys that shot the black lady’s car and hit her kid. Pure radio silence when he found out it was her black boyfriend.

I remember this story. Didn't this happen in Houston or somewhere in Texas? That is the thing about him. He will never own up to it after if he was wrong. He just moves on to the next story.

Edited by Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The mainstream media in this country should be ashamed of itself. Their arrogance and lack of objectivity have ruined the role of the 4th Estate is supposed to play in our democracy. Just look at how the woke mob sacked the editors at the Inquirer and NYT Op-Ed section. It is getting worse. I despise what they have done to our country. How can we have social cohesion when we have journalists with their agendas tearing at the fabric of our country. I get enraged every day I read my NYT at breakfast and have to soothe myself by reading the WSJ and their comments section where I can find my people.

Does the Financial Times have an anti-Astros bias?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

I still don’t know what “race-baiter” means (and no one will confirm what it is supposed to mean) but yes, Shaun King is a fraud.  No one knows where the money he raises goes, and Blacks have long been dragging his ass because he deserves it.  I’ve cited in him the past, and I regret it.  Pretty much all Black people have denounced this fraud.  Fuck this dude. 

• Like 3

I remember this story. Didn't this happen in Houston or somewhere in Texas? That is the thing about him. He will never own up to it after if he was wrong. He just moves on to the next story.
yeah it was in Houston.
NASCAR has released the photo of what was found in the garage. You be the judge.

Bullshit. They would have plastered that everywhere from the get go.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I still don’t know what “race-baiter” means (and no one will confirm what it is supposed to mean) but yes, Shaun King is a fraud.  No one knows where the money he raises goes, and Blacks have long been dragging his ass because he deserves it.  I’ve cited in him the past, and I regret it.  Pretty much all Black people have denounced this fraud.  Fuck this dude. 

He has a ton of followers on social media and majority of them are black people. People still buy into him and thinks he is on their side. He is only out for his own benefit. He doesn't give a shit about the stories he posts on any personal level. Shan will not help you out in any way. In fact, he will make you donate to his "cause" before he even attempts.

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I love Black Twitter drags the fuck out of him.

Talcum X
Malcolm Luther Cream
W.E.B. DeFraud
Hueless P. Newton
Scamuel L. Jackson
Taylor Grift

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I think you know

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He has a ton of followers on social media and majority of them are black people. People still buy into him and thinks he is on their side. He is only out for his own benefit. He doesn't give a shit about the stories he posts on any personal level. Shan will not help you out in any way. In fact, he will make you donate to his "cause" before he even attempts.

Oh no I agree.  But Black Twitter drags the fuck out of him and it has people seeing the light.  Dude is a fraud. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You're being obtuse, but I will play along. A race-baiter is an instigator who uses race issues, usually fake, to stir up and promote racial tensions.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like the President of the United States? 

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 13

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like the President of the United States? 

meh.  If he's going to be accused of racism when he's not doing it, he might as will roll with it and let the accusations fall where they may.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You're being obtuse, but I will play along. A race-baiter is an instigator who uses race issues, usually fake, to stir up and promote racial tensions.

Okay.  

My reply to this would get off the thread topic, but thanks for the answer.  It wasn’t being obtuse rather it was getting clarification.  But thank you.

21 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Ah, yes, how dare black people use the murder of black people to stir up "racial tensions."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smuggs said:

So you want to see if nooses are evenly  distributed amongst all other garages?

Didn't they send 25 feds to investigate? I wonder if they could have, I dunno, checked all the garages? 

Just now, immortal13 said:

Fake ....read the thread title. Or just run along back to the CR where you belong

"Usually fake" were literally your words. Meaning that you'd describe some people talking about real racial issues as "stir[ring] up and promot[ing] racial tensions." Your words. 

Yeah, that's a fucking noose. Not that I give a fuck. Nascar is a stupid sport that attracts stupid racist rednecks. That's kind of part of the whole deal. I mean they just fucking drive in circles. They aren't there for the sport, they're their to celebrate being racist fucking rednecks.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, that's a fucking noose, and in the garage of the black nascar guy would garner some attention during this time of upheaval, even if all the garages had noose pull ropes. so it might not have been a hate crime, but that shit is a noose. 

Or a fishing knot

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, that's a fucking noose, and in the garage of the black nascar guy would garner some attention during this time of upheaval, even if all the garages had noose pull ropes. so it might not have been a hate crime, but that shit is a noose. 

for ants?

It's a pull handle at the end of a rope used all over the world when people need to close an overhead door.

Go the 2:55 mark...

Edited by Iceman