Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

On 7/29/2019 at 7:55 AM, Rusty Shackelford said:

“He wrongly concluded that a McDonald’s restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer.” 

being a police officer isn't an excuse for being wrong.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, ajax said:

Thanks goodness Beto O'Rourke chimed in with his support.

Georgia state lawmaker Erica Thomas says she 'feared for her life' after being told to 'go back'

Feared for her life, lol

Makes sense... she could kick his ass three ways to Sunday.  Maybe he feared for his life.
Unless he talked her to death first... which could easily happen.

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

express check out lane question.

what if you and your wife have 20 items in a 15 item lane?  still a foul?

technically, we could split up the loot into 2 x 10 transactions but that would take longer to ring up twice.

Technically you'd be a couple smart asses, but I see your point. Bending the rule over a railing, but not breaking it...

my wife and i got into a serious discussion on this.  we were in line behind a couple who had able 20-25 items in a 15 item lane.  wife was pissed.  i said that they could split the 20-25 items into two transactions so technically they are fine within the limit.  she said that they should split.  i said that it would take longer.  that didn't appease her, rules are rules and shit.

23 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

my wife and i got into a serious discussion on this.  we were in line behind a couple who had able 20-25 items in a 15 item lane.  wife was pissed.  i said that they could split the 20-25 items into two transactions so technically they are fine within the limit.  she said that they should split.  i said that it would take longer.  that didn't appease her, rules are rules and shit.

Did you handle business and confront them?

Are y'all gonna tell me a family of 5 can take one cart with 75 items into the express lane and it's cool because technically they could break it up into 5 transactions of 15 but they're actually doing me a favor by ringing it all up at once?

Get the fuck outta here.  This isn't Nam.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Are y'all gonna tell me a family of 5 can take one cart with 75 items into the express lane and it's cool because technically they could break it up into 5 transactions of 15 but they're actually doing me a favor by ringing it all up at once?

definitely not kosher.  2 people 20 items is not an issue if it only happens every once in awhile.  but if it becomes a thing or for example 3 people with an assload of goods, then yea, i'm saying something

3 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

The other day I was behind this woman in the express lane when I noticed that she had about 25 items. I decided to go back where I came from...which was the next isle over. Beat her out of there by about 15 seconds. I WIN!

South Padre? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Look at the math skills on this motherfucker. 

I will take up to 5 items more than the limit into the express lane:

1) if there is no one in line and at least 1 other kiosk is open (excluding mine)

2) I don’t have beer, since H-E-B (when it’s open) requires an attendant to come type their info in to scan the beer 

3)it doesn’t happen often because I’m always getting at least a tallboy in my purchase 

30 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

#humblebrag #whatsreallyimportant

I mean, I live 1 mile from the H-E-B.  I can hammer a tallboy before I get home and the wife whines about me buying more beer when I have some in the fridge already.  Not a humblebrag, obviously.   More of a diversion tactic.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GringoSalado said:

Express Lane: Serious motherfucking business. 

People, in any context, who behave as if the rules don't apply to them should be fined, then shot, then drawn and quartered.

And this especially includes smokers who litter the ground with stomped-on cigarette buts, or toss them out of car windows.

We need a superhero specific to this issue.

Edit:  And if you falsely accuse someone of a racist attack in this climate, you should be fined, then shot, then drawn and quartered.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 2

On 7/30/2019 at 4:10 PM, crash_davis said:

express check out lane question.

what if you and your wife have 20 items in a 15 item lane?  still a foul?

technically, we could split up the loot into 2 x 10 transactions but that would take longer to ring up twice.

On 7/30/2019 at 4:14 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Technically you'd be a couple smart asses, but I see your point. Bending the rule over a railing, but not breaking it...

On 7/30/2019 at 4:26 PM, crash_davis said:

On 7/30/2019 at 4:49 PM, immortal13 said:

Did you handle business and confront them?

On the spot execution is the only answer, and bill surviving family for the cleanup.

8 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

On the spot execution is the only answer, and bill surviving family for the cleanup.

And they should have to pay for your express lane purchases.  Civil penalties for your pain, and suffering of rude assholes.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Haha 1

On a serious (sort of?), Mrs Shooter and I went to the glorious retailer known as Walmart together a couple of months back. We picked up a few items and went to the express lane to check out.  I was pretty distracted by some work things I had on my mind, when I was suddenly brought back to the here and now.  The woman in front of me was rather frantically exclaiming "sir I'm sorry, but I've only got 20 items".  WTH? I stammered something like it's cool, no problem or something to that effect.  Apparently while I was in the daze thinking about work, I was just staring in her direction which she took as a scowl of sorts.  When we left I asked the Mrs, do I look like that big of an asshole?  She replied "yes, but it would help if you took off your sunglasses so people could see your eyes".

FML...

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

On a serious (sort of?), Mrs Shooter and I went to the glorious retailer known as Walmart together a couple of months back. We picked up a few items and went to the express lane to check out.  I was pretty distracted by some work things I had on my mind, when I was suddenly brought back to the here and now.  The woman in front of me was rather frantically exclaiming "sir I'm sorry, but I've only got 20 items".  WTH? I stammered something like it's cool, no problem or something to that effect.  Apparently while I was in the daze thinking about work, I was just staring in her direction which she took as a scowl of sorts.  When we left I asked the Mrs, do I look like that big of an asshole?  She replied "yes, but it would help if you took off your sunglasses so people could see your eyes".

FML...

you may have resting bitch face.

resting-bitch-face_650x400_41454565404.j

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

FML...

who-wears-sunglasses-inside-funny-gif.gi

• Like 4
  • Haha 1