Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Oh he is definitely two other things besides a troll

1.  A terrorist

2. Insane/psychotic

But considering the style the manifesto is written in you would have to be his personal psychiatrist to accurately separate where he is giving you his serious, legitimate beliefs and where he is just jerking your chain for his own amusement.  He is Charles Manson 2.0.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Have you read the entire manifesto?  He designed it intentionally in a manner to make people knee jerk tear into other people just to show how easy it can be done.  He pinballs off of every political ideology known to man.  He has parts where he claims to be right-wing.  He has parts where he claims to be left-wing.  He has parts condemning the right wing.  He has parts condemning the left wing.  He claims to support Trump as a symbol and then turns around and states that he absolutely hates Trumps actions and policies.  He states upfront that the purpose of putting it on the net is to fuck with everyone and get everyone to intensify their hostilities with everyone else.   Have another bite of the cheese.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf

No man, he full on believes that white people are being replaced.  Just like Trump.  Just like the alt-right movement.  His dislike of Trump's actions stem from the fact that Trump really hasn't done shit to effectively support his own rhetoric.  Immigration has continued in the USA largely unabated.

Look, I get that you'd probably have preferred those Muslims be moved to the Middle East rather than killed.  You'd prefer Mexicans be sent to Mexico rather than killed.  But when you roll with that racist rhetoric, eventually someone who is a bigger racist asshole than you are is going to come along and take your rhetoric a step too far like this guy did.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Ted Cruz ---

Heidi and I are horrified and outraged by the terrorist acts in Christchurch, which must be condemned in the strongest and most unequivocal terms.

We stand in solidarity with the people of New Zealand, and with the Muslim communities in Texas and around the world, during this painful time.

Terrorists and the hateful extremism that fuels them have no place in the civilized world and must be confronted.

We join in praying for the speedy recovery of the many who still remain hospitalized, and for all the victims and their families.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

Ted Cruz ---

Heidi and I are horrified and outraged by the terrorist acts in Christchurch, which must be condemned in the strongest and most unequivocal terms.

We stand in solidarity with the people of New Zealand, and with the Muslim communities in Texas and around the world, during this painful time.

Terrorists and the hateful extremism that fuels them have no place in the civilized world and must be confronted.

We join in praying for the speedy recovery of the many who still remain hospitalized, and for all the victims and their families.

"Meanwhile, don't forget to check out my video! Lol."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

Oh he is definitely two other things besides a troll

1.  A terrorist

2. Insane/psychotic

But considering the style the manifesto is written in you would have to be his personal psychiatrist to accurately separate where he is giving you his serious, legitimate beliefs and where he is just jerking your chain for his own amusement.  He is Charles Manson 2.0.

Nobody expects a murderer's manifesto to be sane.  Sure, he's fucking insane.  He's also a racist shitbag who killed Muslims specifically.  He wasn't trolling his beliefs.  He believes them.  He acted on them.

Really, I'm not even sure why you are trying to distance him from alt-right rhetoric.  You want to continue being racist, but not quite "that" racist, I suppose.

15 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Have you read the entire manifesto?  He designed it intentionally in a manner to make people knee jerk tear into other people just to show how easy it can be done.  He pinballs off of every political ideology known to man.  He has parts where he claims to be right-wing.  He has parts where he claims to be left-wing.  He has parts condemning the right wing.  He has parts condemning the left wing.  He claims to support Trump as a symbol and then turns around and states that he absolutely hates Trumps actions and policies.  He states upfront that the purpose of putting it on the net is to fuck with everyone and get everyone to intensify their hostilities with everyone else.   Have another bite of the cheese.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf

He is a right-wing extremist. He is a white nationalist. Both of these things should generally be considered terrible by the human race. Yet you are one trying to blur the line and taking the bait. 

22 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

You're human garbage. Fucking cocksucking pussy. This is white nationalist violence. Fucking admit it or shut the fuck up.

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

No man, he full on believes that white people are being replaced.  Just like Trump.  Just like the alt-right movement.  His dislike of Trump's actions stem from the fact that Trump really hasn't done shit to effectively support his own rhetoric.  Immigration has continued in the USA largely unabated.

Look, I get that you'd probably have preferred those Muslims be moved to the Middle East rather than killed.  You'd prefer Mexicans be sent to Mexico rather than killed.  But when you roll with that racist rhetoric, eventually someone who is a bigger racist asshole than you are is going to come along and take your rhetoric a step too far like this guy did.

What I would prefer would be for you to fuck yourself in the ass with a chain saw.  I would prefer Muslins to not be murdered in cold blood in their masques.  I would also prefer Islamic radicals to not murder concert goers in cold blood in Paris arena.  I would prefer Mexicans who want to live in this country to immigrate legally and not unnecessarily risk their lives trying to enter the U.S. illegally.   I would also prefer that illegal immigrants who do commit violent acts in this country were not protected by liberal politicians whose only concern with the entire issue is how many more votes they would get if you could get these illegal immigrants the ability to vote.   I don't cheer for unnecessary violence towards anyone.  I also don't cheer for unnecessarily abandoning common sense when it comes to dealing with issues of these magnitudes.  I am responsible for my decisions and actions.  I am responsible for what I choose to read, view, or otherwise acknowledge on the internet and for my reactions to that stimuli.  I am not responsible for any other person's decisions or actions.  I am not responsible for how someone else reacts to whatever they absorb on the internet That is their responsibility.  They made the decision to do or not do whatever, I did not.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

7 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

What I would prefer would be for you to fuck yourself in the ass with a chain saw.  I would prefer Muslins to not be murdered in cold blood in their masques.  I would also prefer Islamic radicals to not murder concert goers in cold blood in Paris arena.  I would prefer Mexicans who want to live in this country to immigrate legally and not unnecessarily risk their lives trying to enter the U.S. illegally.   I would also prefer that illegal immigrants who do commit violent acts in this country were not protected by liberal politicians whose only concern with the entire issue is how many more votes they would get if you could get these illegal immigrants the ability to vote.   I don't cheer for unnecessary violence towards anyone.  I also don't cheer for unnecessarily abandoning common sense when it comes to dealing with issues of these magnitudes.  I am responsible for my decisions and actions.  I am responsible for what I choose to read, view, or otherwise acknowledge on the internet and for my reactions to that stimuli.  I am not responsible for any other person's decisions or actions.  I am not responsible for how someone else reacts to whatever they absorb on the internet That is their responsibility.  They made the decision to do or not do whatever, I did not.  

And yet you bend over fucking backwards to try to separate this asshole from the alt-right rhetoric that drove him and that he espouses. And that can only be because you want that alt-right rhetoric to be "okay."

If a Muslim murdered people and wrote all about how he did it because jihadist imams riled him up on the internet, you'd be all over those jihadist imams.  Are you gonna say those imams "aren't responsible" now?  That they should be allowed to spread hate because they aren't doing the killing themselves?  Fuck no, you aren't.

Now its time for you to man up and be all over those who radicalize right wingers as well.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, rantanamo said:

Mental Health has become the new buzzword for this stuff.  Some of these people are simply delusional idiots.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That's how we excuse the white Christian ones. When a Muslim does it, it's an indictment of the entire faith. 

go check out the daily texan thread. nary a "religion of peace" quip there. just usual "religion of peace" suspects saying "take it to the CR RAWR"

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You're human garbage. Fucking cocksucking pussy. This is white nationalist violence. Fucking admit it or shut the fuck up.

I've already called him a terrorist and this is probably going to end up being considered a terrorist cell by the time everyone else involved in this (no way he did this solo) is arrested.  This does nothing to help conservatism and all conservatives should condemn it as terrorism and cold blooded murder.  All this guy has accomplished (besides grief, suffering, heartbreak, etc.) is that he has made it that much more difficult to for anyone debating or arguing an issue from a conservative point of view to get anyone with a different point of view to change their mind or even listen to the argument being presented.  That said no one had any role in his actions other than himself and his accomplices.  Trump didn't make him do it.  Hitler didn't make him do it.   The KKK didn't make him do it.  He made him do it.  If you want to follow the axiom that all Muslims are not responsible for 9/11 or the attacks in Paris, Nice, etc.  then you must also follow the axiom that all Trump supporters are not responsible for this guy's actions.  If this guy was discovered to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys would all Cowboys fans share blame for this?  Of course not,  Stop acting like Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this.  The smart ones would be pissing in these jerkoffs' mouthes.  And none of this changes the fact that one of his goals in this manifesto is to get everyone to start pissing in everyone else's Post Toasties.  I'll give him credit for one thing.  He knows human behavior in the U.S. in 2019.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

then you must also follow the axiom that all Trump supporters are not responsible for this guy's actions.  If this guy was discovered to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys would all Cowboys fans share blame for this?  Of course not,  Stop acting like Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this.  

Literally no one is doing this. Stop with the disingenuous horseshit. 

This is way too trivial to belong in this thread but since it is occurring in this thread I don't really know where else to post it.  I don't even have to read my notifications or click on anything to know that Brian Fantana is the twat fungus who is negging all my posts in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

I've already called him a terrorist and this is probably going to end up being considered a terrorist cell by the time everyone else involved in this (no way he did this solo) is arrested.  This does nothing to help conservatism and all conservatives should condemn it as terrorism and cold blooded murder.  All this guy has accomplished (besides grief, suffering, heartbreak, etc.) is that he has made it that much more difficult to for anyone debating or arguing an issue from a conservative point of view to get anyone with a different point of view to change their mind or even listen to the argument being presented.  That said no one had any role in his actions other than himself and his accomplices.  Trump didn't make him do it.  Hitler didn't make him do it.   The KKK didn't make him do it.  He made him do it.  If you want to follow the axiom that all Muslims are not responsible for 9/11 or the attacks in Paris, Nice, etc.  then you must also follow the axiom that all Trump supporters are not responsible for this guy's actions.  If this guy was discovered to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys would all Cowboys fans share blame for this?  Of course not,  Stop acting like Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this.  The smart ones would be pissing in these jerkoffs' mouthes.  And none of this changes the fact that one of his goals in this manifesto is to get everyone to start pissing in everyone else's Post Toasties.  I'll give him credit for one thing.  He knows human behavior in the U.S. in 2019.

Actually Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this. Go saunter over to Voat if you dont' believe me. People like you are just spineless, cowardly, piece of shit enablers.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

If you want to follow the axiom that all Muslims are not responsible for 9/11 or the attacks in Paris, Nice, etc.  then you must also follow the axiom that all Trump supporters are not responsible for this guy's actions.

I do follow that.

Not all muslims are responsible for the Paris attacks....but the ones who happily and purposefully engage in radicalization and demonization of the targets of the attacks damned well bear some responsibility.

Not all Trumpkins are responsible for these murders....but the ones who happily and purposefully engage in radicalization and demonization of the targets of the attacks damned well bear some responsibility.

You don't get to sow the seeds of hate, fervently water and fertilize them, and then disclaim responsibility when they predictably and inevitably grow to bear their bloody fruit.

When you call a people "semiliterate monkeys," and people are listening, some of them will take your dehumanization of people to heart, and act on it.  When you blanket-refer to a people as "murderers and rapists," that isn't intended to, nor does it, inspire affection of those people.  It is intended to and does inspire contempt and loathing.  Which paves the road to violence.

If you demonize and dehumanize a people enough, people will hear you and act on it.  It worked when the nazis did it.  It worked when various muslim radicals have done it in recent years.  It's working when the new tide of white nationalists are doing it.  It is proven and predictable.  Rhetoric matters.  Radicalization matters.  You are GODDAMNED WELL RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE THAN JUST YOUR ACTIONS -- you live in a fucking community, you selfish asshole.

• Like 8

11/25/2016 - Ironic Nazis Are Still Nazis

If you were ever, or still are, someone who looked at ANTIFA and thought/said, "Hey, stop with the punching! Free speech and equal time!" (which is most of you) then you either WERE part of the problem or you ARE part of the problem still. 

Yes, the manifesto is a troll. That is absolutely true. That's how fascists work.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play.

They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

- Jean Paul Sartre (Michael Scott)

There are a hundred purposes in the manifesto. The shooter was not radicalized by a black woman who is an obvious alt-light grifter (Candace Owens). He says he was because he hates black people and wants to make her suffer. He knows the libs will pounce on her and make her life even worse than it is (and deservedly so, because she's terrible and deserves all of this). He doesn't like her, because she's black and she isn't a full-on white nationalist. He is trying to radicalize her and those who follow her.

But here's the thing: It doesn't matter.

If someone is adjacent to Nazis, they are to be treated as a Nazi. The fact that Candace Owens could even plausibly be linked to this guy is her own fault and the fact that it's even confusing is evidence that she, and everyone like her, needs to be destroyed. There can be no fuzzy grey area for Nazis to play around in. All Nazis and all of their friends (which includes the people who fight the anti-fascists) need to get smashed.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

This is way too trivial to belong in this thread but since it is occurring in this thread I don't really know where else to post it.  I don't even have to read my notifications or click on anything to know that Brian Fantana is the twat fungus who is negging all my posts in this thread.

I'll keep negging you because you're the type of pussy that drops demonstrably false garbage in threads and then refuses to respond when called out on it (like the circumstantial evidence thing). You're a piece of shit. Fuck off.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Actually Trump supporters are giving each other high fives over this. Go saunter over to Voat if you dont' believe me. People like you are just spineless, cowardly, piece of shit enablers.

Yep. I was watching a little clip of a press conference on FB and everyone trumpkin in there is doing nothing but talking shit about islam. Nothing condemning this terrorist

47 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

We are all doing it in our minds, to be clear.  

12 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Absolutely.  Hate speech is not protected by the First Amendment.  The people promoting this shit should be locked up.

Who the fuck taught you civics?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/04/21/no-gov-dean-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/?utm_term=.d6b6625cb6fb

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Guys, let's not make this a big deal. Stop talking about it, stop trying to confront a worldwide issue, let's just pretend it never happened. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

It’s impressive how they can spin anything into a message of “The media is the enemy of the people and not to be trusted”.

12 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Absolutely.  Hate speech is not protected by the First Amendment.  The people promoting this shit should be locked up.

I think what you mean is "the people promoting this shit, which I consider hate speech, should be locked up."

As much as I despise the rhetoric being discussed in this case, I'm not comfortable with the numbnuts in government or law enforcement to be the arbiter of what constitutes hate speech and I certainly wouldnt trust the standard to remain consistent as administrations change and public opinion evolves. The possibility for abuse is too great. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I think what you mean is "the people promoting this shit, which I consider hate speech, should be locked up."

As much as I despise the rhetoric being discussed in this case, I'm not comfortable with the numbnuts in government or law enforcement to be the arbiter of what constitutes hate speech and I certainly wouldnt trust the standard to remain consistent as administrations change and public opinion evolves. The possibility for abuse is too great. 

You have no right to free speech on privately owned social media platforms.  In fact, a lot of this hate speech directly violates Twitter and Facebook terms of service.  Twitter and Facebook put profit way ahead of justice, however, so they don't give a shit.

48 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Remember when people were saying "The good muslims need to hold accountable the imams and the mosques where these terrorists are becoming radicalized!" in the early 2000s? Well, "the good conservatives need to hold accountable the extremists that are radicalizing these alt-right domestic white male terrorists"

Yeah, that would be the appropriate response but...

Grifters need to grift.

Previously:

Rush Limbaugh suggests bombs mailed to Democrats are a false flag: "Republicans just don't do this kind of thing"

Limbaugh: "Practically every one of these young kids shooting up schools is inspired by something to do with leftism"

Rush Limbaugh complains media outlets don't want to tie Las Vegas gunman to ISIS

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Guys, let's not make this a big deal. Stop talking about it, stop trying to confront a worldwide issue, let's just pretend it never happened. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

what an interesting way to couch censorship.  i wonder how all the libertarians that follow shapiro feel about such a thing.

shapiro being the same type of person who whines about all the things going on that "you aren't going to see this in the mainstream media," etc...

Edited by sidis

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It's a shame Shapiro and Jr. weren't in that mosque.

It would have been a different outcome.

Shalom 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread