Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Per that manifesto, it doesn’t make sense that he didn’t off himself...since he says “capture is far worse” and “won’t surrender even if I run out of ammo”.

He prolly pussied out from offing himself.

El Paso police just said he was apprehended without incident.

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

Per that manifesto, it doesn’t make sense that he didn’t off himself...since he says “capture is far worse” and “won’t surrender even if I run out of ammo”.

He prolly pussied out from offing himself.

El Paso police just said he was apprehended without incident.

Trump will probably pardon him and give him the Medal of Freedom

11 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

A President and political party that encourages domestic terrorism to own the libs.  Deal with it, losers!

ISIS clerics have to be jealous of Trump’s effectiveness as a terrorist leader.   Those jihadis are promising virgins and financial security for remaining family and they still can’t compete with Dotard’s propaganda machines. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ISIS clerics have to be jealous of Trump’s effectiveness as a terrorist leader.   Those jihadis are promising virgins and financial security for remaining family and they still can’t compete with Dotard’s propaganda machines. 

Trumpism promises that when you die, 69 virgins will troll libs on social media in your name.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

And another white murderer gets taken in without scratch on him. Funny how that works. I wonder if they stopped for burgers?

Wtf, cops can't keep from roughing people up, even with body cams recording every move and this piece of shit doesn't get any stick time? 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I've been fairly aware of politics since I was able to vote in 2000, but none moreso than right after 9/11 and then of course since 2016. After 2020 if we don't do the right thing, I'm checking out. If the past 3 years isn't enough for us to wake up, I'm not going to expend anymore energy on it. I've got a life to live. Maybe in a different country. 

I'll be in Mexico restoring an old boat, find me. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Wtf, cops can't keep from roughing people up, even with body cams recording every move and this piece of shit doesn't get any stick time? 

dude, he wasn't selling cigarettes on the sidewalk. 

• Like 3

I'm sure I'm considered a "liberal" by others. I also own a shitload of guns. I don't concealed carry, but these Trumpkins are pushing me closer and closer to doing so. I might have to put one down to protect others when they act out. I'll feel bad if I have to do it, but I won't regret it.

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

I'm sure I'm considered a "liberal" by others. I also own a shitload of guns. I don't concealed carry, but these Trumpkins are pushing me closer and closer to doing so. I might have to put one down to protect others when they act out. I'll feel bad if I have to do it, but I won't regret it.

I'm definitely considered a liberal, but also own a shit ton of guns. My very unpopular solution to this is you can have all of my fucking guns as long as all these fucking psychos lose theirs too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm definitely considered a liberal, but also own a shit ton of guns. My very unpopular solution to this is you can have all of my fucking guns as long as all these fucking psychos lose theirs too. 

I wouldn't be opposed to that except I don't trust the psychos.

41 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

From the media briefing, Walmart was at capacity for back to school shooting. Fuck. There might be a lot of kids. Latest numbers are 19 dead and 40 injured, per NBC’s Tom a winter.

A friend of mine’s child was at the Wal-Mart. Fortunately OK. 

Apparently the police and first responders are worried that there may be victims who left the scene and are hiding and not going to hospitals or giving witness statements because they’re afraid of ICE being present.

The spokesman was discouraging anyone from “self care” and encouraging them to come to hospitals and speak to law enforcement but didn’t reassure them that no one would be there to check immigration violations.

GOD BLESS FUCKING AMERICA

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

How fucking stupid / head buried in the sand / racist,  do you have to be to think if these/this shooter had been brown or from another country there’d be legislation passed Monday to address this.  But it’s a white dude AGAIN so nothing we can possibly do

Fuck you GOP/NRA 

spacer.png

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Thinking that liberals don't own guns is laughable because it's not a party thing.  The NRA argues the right for anybody to buy one and reserving the right to sell to everyone.  

Edited by Mdhorn

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Apparently the police and first responders are worried that there may be victims who left the scene and are hiding and not going to hospitals or giving witness statements because they’re afraid of ICE being present.

The spokesman was discouraging anyone from “self care” and encouraging them to come to hospitals and speak to law enforcement but didn’t reassure them that no one would be there to check immigration violations.

God fucking dammit

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

And another white murderer gets taken in without scratch on him. Funny how that works. I wonder if they stopped for burgers?

If we could just keep all those violent brown women and children from flooding our borders these young white patriots wouldn’t have to take up an armed resistance.  All the damn fault of those scary foreign gangs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Remember how all the Trumpkins around here used to immediately post “religion of peace!” after a terrorist attack?
It’s gotten to be pretty goddamned fucking clear that what they need to post is “MAGA!”

The math is crystal fucking clear. My family is a shitload more likely to have someone murdered by a white nationalist terrorist than a Muslim terrorist.
If you support Trumpism, and the tucker Carlsons and Hannitys spreading their poison....I don’t even have words. I really don’t. You’ve successfully turned my country to declare war against ME AND MY FAMILY.
Fuck you. Go to fucking hell.

Yep. My lily-white ass agrees 100%.   I don't believe that we've ever met, but should we approach each other on the sidewalk, I wouldn't blame you for being nervous.   I'm a fucking white guy, and that's the demographic of the fucking nutjob.  

WE MUST FIX OUR BROKEN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM (SHUT DOWN BORDERS/DEPORT ANYONE THAT IS BROWN)...

IF WE DONT FIX OUR CURRENT BROKEN IMMIGRATION SYSTEM, THESE SHOOTINGS WILL CONTINUE...LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THIS PATRIOT!

-GOP/TRUMPTARDS

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember how all the Trumpkins around here used to immediately post “religion of peace!” after a terrorist attack?
It’s gotten to be pretty goddamned fucking clear that what they need to post is “MAGA!”

The math is crystal fucking clear. My family is a shitload more likely to have someone murdered by a white nationalist terrorist than a Muslim terrorist.
If you support Trumpism, and the tucker Carlsons and Hannitys spreading their poison....I don’t even have words. I really don’t. You’ve successfully turned my country to declare war against ME AND MY FAMILY.

at the inception of Trump's immigration hysteria, i knew Latinos would be the next big target. We had blacks in the church (Roof), Jews in PA, Muslims sporadically, people mistaken for Muslims post 9/11 (ie Sikhs).  Now it's Latinos and that's a big target with the Trump paranoia.  Twice in 1 week man. More to come sadly.  It's really time to get rid of Trump and the MAGA movement, it's fucking dangerous. 

• Like 1

It’s interesting that no one talks about white men in broad, dehumanizing generalizations like has been done with Muslims/Black people/Brown people.

No wait, it’s not interesting - it’s both completely expected and infuriating.

White men are a disease.

Except this one.

Kinda silly how the media handles these situations now, “We don’t want to report out anything that might inspire others.”

We are way past that shit you dumb motherfuckers.  We (the people) need to know everything about this ASAP to hopefully work together as a society to prevent future attacks.  

Kinda silly how the media handles these situations now, “We don’t want to report out anything that might inspire others.”

So they’re going to stop airing any Trump rallies or tweets or sound bites from the South Lawn?

Because THAT SHIT is what is inspiring people like today’s shooter.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s interesting that no one talks about white men in broad, dehumanizing generalizations like has been done with Muslims/Black people/Brown people.

No wait, it’s not interesting - it’s both completely expected and infuriating.

White men are a disease.

Except this one.

You must not hang out with many Nazis.  White Genocide is a real thing in their circles.  They’re terrified of a honkycaust. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It doesn't matter your ideology. When your leaders preach hatred and violence, the followers respond with acts of hatred and violence. It's as predictable as the sunrise. 

• Like 1

Ken Paxton just said on the phone on CNN that concealed carry hasn’t helped saved hundreds of lives in Texas. I hope someone follows up with him about what he’s basing that on and why the hell that was relevant today. 

46 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Or perhaps they wanted quality, and affordable health care, so they crossed over to Juarez.

• Like 1

So...when is the media going to say that white nationalism is a problem in this country and come down on the rhetoric of 45 and the trolls at Fox News? 

I’m there. White nationalism is a clear and present danger, and is a proven terrorist ideology.

Of course, our president is the spiritual leader of the terrorist movement, so....I think it’s safe to say that we’re a state sponsor of terrorism.
  • Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread