Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

it's the mail, so grab your salt shaker, but they are saying six dead, an ex-employee:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8048619/Police-respond-active-shooting-MillerCoors-Milwaukee.html

'Seven people including the gunman are dead' after 'disgruntled employee who was fired earlier in the day' goes on rampage at MillerCoors headquarters in Milwaukee

Seven people including the gunman have reportedly been killed in a shooting at the MillerCoors campus in Milwaukee. 

Police responded to the business, which is now owned by the Molson Coors Brewing Company, on Wednesday afternoon following reports of an active shooter. 

Law enforcement sources have told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that at least seven people are dead.

The gunman was an employee who had been fired earlier in the day but returned with a silencer gun and opened fire, police sources told CBS2. 

3 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

well, on the heels of another mass shooting, i would like to see what they are going to do about meaningful gun reform!

*nobody does anything about meaningful gun reform*

ah! well, nevertheless,

Immediately after mass shootings isn't the time to talk about it. 

44 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well the media insulted the gun and by extension gun owners themselves. And they're both the real victims here. 

Oh, was that it? Is "silencer gun" an insult? Or, God help us all, incorrect terminology that someone in a very near hell of a future will feel compelled to explain? I honestly couldn't even tell how the Media leapfrogged the mass murderer to the top of the DT Fuck You list, so whatever....

Well, see it's the media's fault that this guy decided to come back to the place that fired him to demonstrate his anger at his situation. If the media would just stop reporting on gun violence, it would go away. Now excuse me while I go comfort my AR15. It's a little scared after this shooting that someone will try to come to our house and take it away from me. 

Edited by mdmost

• 1 month later...

A concealed carry permit holder fatally shot a woman outside a north Tulsa shopping center Friday evening after she reportedly opened fire on customers.

Tulsa Police responded about 6:30 p.m. Friday to the 5300 block of North Peoria Avenue for a reported shooting. A woman was found dead at the scene, according to a news release. She has not been identified as of Friday night.

A man with a concealed carry permit reportedly told arriving officers that he shot the woman after she started shooting at customers outside the shopping center.

Video reportedly showed the woman was involved in an earlier altercation in the parking lot. The woman left the shopping center and returned about three minutes later, when she pulled a gun and opened fire, according to the news release.

The concealed carry permit holder reportedly returned fire and was later questioned and released at the department’s detective division. ...

https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/concealed-carry-permit-holder-fatally-shoots-armed-woman-outside-north/article_8b6e4383-3258-589d-9591-2a286e191bd7.html

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Canada looking better and better.

Those fucking inanimate objects. They just don't know how do handle themselves sometimes.

I think Canada might be a great solution for 90% of this board. Let's discuss this more.....

Those fucking inanimate objects. They just don't know how do handle themselves sometimes.

I think Canada might be a great solution for 90% of this board. Let's discuss this more.....

If it weren’t so damned cold I’d be there already.

36 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

Knows, not thinks.

Years of torment for progressives. Will be fun to watch.....

See now come on. This isn’t good trolling. It’s too obvious. Make me think on some level that you are trying. I expect better. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread