Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

I'm thinking someone giggled at his micro peen and neckbeard got all chapped about it.  It is sad but that would make more sense than just rando killing of Asians. If this fucker went white boy jihad on Asians because "China Virus" Trump BS then I hope some ninja warriors decide to take the fat fuck out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I'm thinking someone giggled at his micro peen and neckbeard got all chapped about it.   

And then he visited two more massage parlors to carry out his crime of passion? 

This feels more like El Paso.

19 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I'm thinking someone giggled at his micro peen and neckbeard got all chapped about it.  It is sad but that would make more sense than just rando killing of Asians. If this fucker went white boy jihad on Asians because "China Virus" Trump BS then I hope some ninja warriors decide to take the fat fuck out. 

Asians are the new popular target of the Trump bois.

More will be reported and investigated by legit news, but some internet sleuths had noted there was an elder Robert Long (aged 74) who passed away last year and had a grandson named Robert Long listed as a survivor. Don’t remember if it was noted that he died of COVID, and it’s just random internet speculation, but perhaps an igniter to his rage. Looking for someone to blame and as @NorthLoop said, Asians have been targeted throughout the pandemic. 

Taking a glance at the primary voting record of Mr. Long in Georgia.  Big shock who he voted for in 2020.  His manifest should be released by the time that beard comes in for shower season.

"Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It's a pretty good life," read the tagline on an Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long.

Gotta agree with him there on the pizza ranking.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

sweet pube beard.

Wrap those shoulder straps around your head mfer, your brains are leaking out.  At least you won't be tried as a juvenile.  Happy LI

Edited by AnTiM
add comment

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread