Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Brisketexan said:

He’ll have one of those “Christian” gofundme accounts with six figures in it within a week, because he is just a patriot warrior fighting for our freedoms.

That would be funny if it weren’t true. Teen shooter, Kyle Rittenhouse raked in a cool 2 million for killing two people.

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Eh. That speaks more on society today. So did Jacob Blake. 

?

Am I missing a joke here? I googled Jacob Blake because it's hard to keep track of all the names of black people being shot by police.

At worst, he was reaching for a knife on the floorboard of his car in the presence of armed and armored police who blasted him 7 times. If true, he acted stupidly and in a dangerous fashion. Even so, we may find that this was use of unnecessary force by the police.

Blake didn't get out of his car, walk up to a stranger, and kill the stranger. He neither killed nor wounded anyone. There's a foul smell of racial issues to the whole thing.

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off. If not, your post is off target. Way off.

33 minutes ago, Hate said:

Except that’s not the name of the shooter. It’s Victor Lee Tucker. I’ll let y’all go ahead and search for his images.

Oh.  He's a black dude.

Well, I take back what I said about him getting a Christian gofundme for being a freedom warrior.  That ain't gonna happen.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, bolverk said:

Presenting Victor Lee Russell of Palmetto, Georgia, murdered of a cashier just doing her damned job.

Victor Lee Tucker Palmetto Ga

https://www.wspa.com/news/local-news/man-dead-after-shooting-on-zimmerman-rd-in-spartanburg-co-suspect-in-custody/amp/

Link is to what homeboy above was involved with so that we can get some clarity here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/12/2021 at 10:54 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

Yeah, I think we'd even want to go inside the house before him to confirm they are properly secured in a safe. We have no patience for this shit, but prefer to handle it in a respectful manner if possible. 

You should probably ask to make sure they don't have any minorities hidden in the house as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Speaks to the radical right, not society at large. Keep deflecting from the actual perpetrators. 

I didn’t deflect from shit.  I responded to a comment that assumed this asshole will get go fund me money by providing an example of another asshole that got 7 figure money. A man who was assaulting a woman, then assaulting police (another woman iirc), then mowed down while trying to arm himself for further violence.  I’m not comparing a murdering fuckstick to a woman beating (and sexual assault iirc) fuckstick, that’s for God to figure out.  I simply posit he won’t be the first piece of shit to receive 7 figure money for doing nothing but being a piece of shit. And that’s if briskets “6-figure Christian go fund Me” fantasy actually happens.  We know it already has with the woman beating, knife wielding guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Rittenhouse didn’t get 2 million for doing nothing. He murdered two people with a gun he was not old enough to possess.

Trump ally Pam Bondi calls Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, 'a little boy' trying to protect community

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/23/pam-bondi-calls-kyle-rittenhouse-little-boy-trying-protect/3503699001/

• 2 weeks later...

A cop’s job isn’t hard enough. Now the cop in the following story will have to come to terms with shooting  a “good guy with a gun.” Tragic.

ARVADA, Colo. (KDVR) — FOX31 has learned through sources that Johnny Hurley, the good Samaritan who helped stop a deadly shooting in Olde Town Arvada, was shot by a responding officer.

Police have confirmed that a shooter ambushed Arvada police Officer Gordon Beesley in Olde Town Monday afternoon while Beesley was responding to a suspicious incident call.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/sources-johnny-hurley-was-shot-by-an-officer-in-olde-town-arvada/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Willfully Horn
Crabbed

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

A cop’s job isn’t hard enough. Now the cop in the following story will have to come to terms with shooting  a “good guy with a gun.” Tragic.

ARVADA, Colo. (KDVR) — FOX31 has learned through sources that Johnny Hurley, the good Samaritan who helped stop a deadly shooting in Olde Town Arvada, was shot by a responding officer.

Police have confirmed that a shooter ambushed Arvada police Officer Gordon Beesley in Olde Town Monday afternoon while Beesley was responding to a suspicious incident call.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/sources-johnny-hurley-was-shot-by-an-officer-in-olde-town-arvada/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Reminds me of the plot from Taxi Driver except with an alternate ending 

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Well cross him off then

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Sorry I missed this. That’s actually funny. 

Not as funny, Chris Hayes as Chinese state propaganda distributor. 

Do you deny that the level of gun violence in America is truly exceptional?

Edited by Satchel

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

"One of the suspects arrested Friday night had posted a message on Facebook referencing a recent divorce and saying he was going to “go out in a big way,” according to the multiple law enforcement sources."

JFC

Did they also say he was just having a bad day?

Levelland

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/07/15/4-officers-injured-levelland-swat-standoff-covenant-hospital-lockdown/

LEVELLAND, Texas (KCBD) - According to the Justice of the Peace and Constables Association of Texas, Sgt. Josh Bartlett, SWAT Leader for Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office was killed in the Levelland SWAT standoff on Thursday afternoon.

They say two other officers are in critical condition. One is a Hockley County Sheriff’s Office deputy and the other is a Levelland police officer. Another Levelland officer has also been injured, but his condition is unknown.

A Lubbock SWAT team is still on scene dealing with a subject barricaded in a house in the 1100 block of 10th Street in Levelland.

Still barricaded in the house.

He's known but they won't say who.

Authorities know who is inside the home.

"Have we had prior contact with this person? Yes, we have. He is known to our agencies," Hockley County Sheriff Ray Scifres said, but he declined to elaborate.

The barricaded man may have encountered a Texas Highway Patrol trooper earlier in the day, Garcia said.

The trooper reported that around 11 a.m. he was at a traffic stop when a person driving recklessly in a white Chevy truck "appeared to be trying to bait him into some type of confrontation," Garcia said.

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread