$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

I hope he means the open wounds, preferably from meth addiction. It would be manlier than needing the band-aids for cat scratches.

This fashionista little bitch is what gives me night terrors about the world my son will grow to inhabit.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I hope he means the open wounds, preferably from meth addiction. It would be manlier than needing the band-aids for cat scratches.

This fashionista little bitch is what gives me night terrors about the world my son will grow to inhabit.  

A couple of ounces of good parenting go a long way. Do you think this Tweet came from a man with a strong father figure?

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

I hate to be on the side of EJ but that place is like eating out of a toilet. The fascination with the cheapest food possible is lost on me.  

Honestly, the burgers are fine. But the fries are inedible.

• Like 1

Just now, texifornia said:

A Raf Simons work of art:

17121115016_01020_7680.jpg?1477303780

For a second, I thought the model wearing that abomination was EJ .

I mean we all would love to wear an oversized, striped button down shirt with an image of an old lady having an orgasm where the left breast pocket is supposed to be.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Looking at his twitter, it says Pylon 7v7 Ambassador. Is that because they pay him for some role (he's always sucking off their tournaments and attending them on twitter) or just his clever way of saying he's a fan? If he's employed by them, in what capacity is that, exactly? 

He's an Ambassador because he is obviously completely foreign to any sort of athletic endeavor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GoPokes writer Robert Allen is getting some heat on Twitter for a sexist joke in one of his reports

He should have better judgement, but damn that was a pretty gentle joke.
Hell, I get distracted when covering shirtless football players too.

85693d5621c7e67fdd0c9a25872e42de.jpgc2b9f463c827f2a4d01c8879b0d455e4.jpg4edb483d231d00b4b496d7e0dd4b631e.jpg1f41146da9b82683b8bee56e75f50870.jpg207718777c5ea18aae08eeb20bb172d4.jpgdb0f9855ecc8ba906b5f0fcb9355af62.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Looks like there's something going on with EJ. Bobby Burton says he will make an announcement on Monday.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Board/21/Contents/EJ-after-dark-131305878/

Holy shit the subs there seem to really love the guy. What a bunch of mongoloids.

(and even they admit that they couldn't give two shits about blanket 7v7 coverage).

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Horns247 subscriber base makes me sad. and angry.  

That about sums it up. They're fucking Texags levels of stupid and myopic, and honestly probably worse. I actually see the occasional critical post on Texags. The average IQ on 247 has an IQ of about 16.

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Holy shit the subs there seem to really love the guy. What a bunch of mongoloids.

(and even they admit that they couldn't give two shits about blanket 7v7 coverage).

They love him because he's the guy writing the most recruiting stuff - Roach, Howe, and Burton don't put out the same volume of articles. If he's replaced, they'll soon be fawning over his replacement in the same way.