$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

I give Mike a lot of shit at time here but he was a breath of fresh air in this week's Longhorn Blitz.  I was cringing listening to  Matt interrupting Rod, then Jeff interrupting everyone with Matt ad libbing in the background with nothingness.  

I hate you for bringing this to my attention and my curiosity getting the best of me. STFU and let Rod talk FFS.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Ah damn, I hadn't seen that you posted this already but I am gonna say a dude from South Africa -> Wisconsin -> Masters at DePaul ->  SMU isn't going to be culture fit with Aggy. Just wild speculation on my part. 

But white guy from South Africa = super racist, probably, so he'll fit right in?

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Sabalo said:

Seems EJ learned to genuinely dislike aggy during his time here.

Most people dislike the stench of outhouses, getting a rash, having rug burn, being exposed to toxic chemicals, watching road kill get eaten by vultures, and a host of other things about as pleasant as aggy. I don't think anyone should be surprised that EJ thinks as poorly of them as the rest of us do.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Not really a 9.95er but I notice that our favorite SpursTalk aggregator TFloss has been made a moderator on HornSports.

Machinator, if you become a mod on OB, I'm going to come over there and infect you with malware right now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, texifornia said:

I have never seen an "analyst" melt down quicker and more pathetically than Will Curry manning the BON account. 

It hasn't been a good game in a lot of ways but this is one of the saddest emotional breakdowns I've ever seen.

That dude needs to take a breather..good lord, it’s like satya took his phone

• Like 1