$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me guess

Burton: I’m told Texas was caught off guard but change happens. Texas has a few names already on a very short list. This will happen in due time, but it won’t be a long process. 

Howe: When I was I a kid eating ice cream sandwiches, my dad told about the UT President. He told me the President of Texas is just as important as the US President. Then I pictured him as an ice cream sandwich and I ate him

Mike Roach: This is going to be edgy 

Chip Brown: My sources told me he covered up multiple cheating scandals and Texas is a cesspool.  My sources could also break my legs. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me guess

Burton: I’m told Texas was caught off guard but change happens. Texas has a few names already on a very short list. This will happen in due time, but it won’t be a long process. 

Howe: When I was I a kid eating ice cream sandwiches, my dad told about the UT President. He told me the President of Texas is just as important as the US President. Then I pictured him as an ice cream sandwich and I ate him

Mike Roach: This is going to be edgy 

Chip Brown: My sources told me he covered up multiple cheating scandals and Texas is a cesspool.  My sources could also break my legs. 

That Howe one is poetry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I swear @satyanash runs the BON Twitter account. They picked up right where they left off from their game threads.

It's gotten worse, lol. CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Reagor, and Kenneth Murray have also all gone first round... meanwhile Jordan Pouncey transferred, Damion Miller failed to qualify, and we ended up without a true Mike in the 2017 class. What a year for Strong to fuck up.

5 minutes ago, satyanash said:

It's gotten worse, lol. CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Reagor, and Kenneth Murray have also all gone first round... meanwhile Jordan Pouncey transferred, Damion Miller failed to qualify, and we ended up without a true Mike in the 2017 class. What a year for Strong to fuck up.

Well he fucked up all three years, he just hit the end of his rope that year.

Edited by texifornia

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well he fucked up all three years, he just hit the end of his rope that year.

Probably not over either, Baron Browning could be a Day 1 pick next year barring any unforeseen injuries. Depending on how Walker Little rebounds from his injury, could be another gut punch.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Those players would have sucked at Texas. It’s not the players. We have highly recruited players. They are just coached by morons. 

If Strong/Herman had landed Chaisson, Little, Dobbins, Okudah, Lamb and Reagor, we would have been a better team. Gene Chizik and Ed Orgeron have won national championships on the basis of "get all the good players and have a couple decent assistants".

22 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Pretty sure Murray wanted to come to Texas but Strong was still chasing the pipe dream of Hines/Moses/Browning.

Wescott's having a normal one on Twitter - sample quotes:

"Capitalism is a death cult"

"There's... people making walls and furniture from fungi"

"We need to radically reimagine how we live together... [with] communal restrooms and showers"

"The simulation glitching seems like the feature and not the bug now"

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"We need to radically reimagine how we live together... [with] communal restrooms and showers"

His father must be a babyboomimgthumbsuckingsonofabitch. 

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

This was actually pretty fucking cool: https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/student-grows-canoe-out-of-mushrooms/

9 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Interesting article. That definitely seems to track with my perception of the services’ accuracy and shows why the composite is probably still the most reliable. 

Also funny to see that Rivals consistently low rankings for Texas prospects is screwing up their rankings. They were the only service to have Denzel Mims, Jordan Elliott and Ross Blacklock as 3 stars. 

• Like 1