$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

5 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I just.....I can't

spacer.png

Translation: When a talented kid chooses not to attend a Rivals camp it's a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL! They should do everything they can to not make that mistake and be a little more pragmatic in their approach if they want to stick their final ranking. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Translation: When a talented kid chooses not to attend a Rivals camp it's a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL! They should do everything they can to not make that mistake and be a little more pragmatic in their approach if they want to stick their final ranking. 

Also, continuously evaluating recruits and their growth is exhausting. If you don't do it, then you have no basis to change your opinion.

Smart GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Well that went flying over my head, what is he talking about?

He's basically saying that Jabba the Ketch won't wheel his fat fucking ass out to look at any prospect unless it's 5 blocks from his house, and he's biased towards anyone who lives in his not insubstantial gravitational-geographic pull.  

Think Greg Davis never leaving Travis County to visit QB recruits. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

He's basically saying that Jabba the Ketch won't wheel his fat fucking ass out to look at any prospect unless it's 5 blocks from his house, and he's biased towards anyone who lives in his not insubstantial gravitational-geographic pull.  

Think Greg Davis never leaving Travis County to visit QB recruits. 

4cl4bx.gif

6 hours ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

Ketch is such a little bitch. Dictionary definition of a man raised by a woman.

Found the sock

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

Vince Young was raised by a woman.Three of them, actually. 

Lots of men are raised by women, do they all act like little bitches? Did Vince Young act like a little bitch? No

Edited by MagicSoccerSpray
  • Fuck You 3

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

While this is funny, it's also a great bit of coaching to get a guy who's a bit of a diva in front of the cameras as much as possible after he's bought into a tough position switch

Was the " situation he was going thru " just the position change?  I kinda got the impression the social stuff kinda caused more issues with him. Maybe a combo of the 2?

I really don't remember him being all that vocal prior to this past off season.