futureman

18 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Siap....  FUCK FARRELL !!!

54bd20139c09307b4e398c263476e050_bigger.    Mike Farrell@rivalsmike
2h
Texas losses

EjGA5kNWkAMTXsA?format=jpg&name=900x900

He's not wrong though.

Texas probably should have gotten Ceedee Lamb (if they gave him the time of day), Jaylen Waddle (if they don't go after Justin Watkins), Kenneth Murray (see Lamb), and Garrett Wilson (learned how to do their own scouting).

Wease, Okudah, and Wilson weren't gonna go to Texas.

Browning, Little, and Chaisson were legit losses where Texas could maybe have done more, but not much.

7 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

He's not wrong though.

Texas probably should have gotten Ceedee Lamb (if they gave him the time of day), Jaylen Waddle (if they don't go after Justin Watkins), Kenneth Murray (see Lamb), and Garrett Wilson (learned how to do their own scouting).

Browning, Little, and Chaisson were legit losses where Texas could maybe have done more, but not much.

I think we're all intimately familiar with Texas' misses on Texas talent.

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell comment on the fact that blOU misses on the top guy in Oklahoma every year?

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell bag on aggy for sticking a flag in New Jersey and missing on all of the above? Or, does he call them the flagship now that they're in the $EC$EC?

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell miss an opportunity to shit on Texas?

TFB certainly takes every opportunity to push blOU as well, but Farrell is actively asking you to hold his beer and I think we have a right to be Surly about it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

He's not wrong though.

I could have guessed that you of all people would chime in with this response.

The point, of course, is not that he is wrong. The point is the agenda. Why would he make this article/graphic/tweet? What exactly is he trying to illustrate, and why is he taking the time to do so? I saw that he did the same thing for Georgia, but only upon request. Did he do the same thing for recruits from all the other 48 states? Why is he talking about Texas, and not California? Why, oh why, I wonder indeed.

The guy makes this garbage up all the time, and then usually takes the time to go and troll orangebloods afterward. He shamelessly has some sort of an agenda.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I think we're all intimately familiar with Texas' misses on Texas talent.

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell comment on the fact that blOU misses on the top guy in Oklahoma every year?

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell bag on aggy for sticking a flag in New Jersey and missing on all of the above? Or, does he call them the flagship now that they're in the $EC$EC?

Have you ever seen Mike Farrell miss an opportunity to shit on Texas?

TFB certainly takes every opportunity to push blOU as well, but Farrell is actively asking you to hold his beer and I think we have a right to be Surly about it. 

I'm not saying he's not a douche and I don't really follow him. So I don't really know about his biases.

Also it's funny you bring up TFB being too pr-OU because the OU side also thinks TFB is too friendly towards Texas. Calls those guys traitors. 

I certainly don't like OU.

Edited by OnAComputer
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, OnAComputer said:

He's not wrong though.

Do you believe we didn't get Jaylen Waddle because we went after Justin Watkins? Seriously?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Do you believe we didn't get Jaylen Waddle because we went after Justin Watkins? Seriously?

I think they have a much better shot if they focus on him immediately instead of going after Watkins initially. That seemed to be the general consensus around that time if I remember correctly.

Edited by OnAComputer

Just now, OnAComputer said:

I think they have a much better shot if they focus on him immediately instead of going after Watkins initially. That seemed to be the general consensus around that time if I remember correctly.

Well that just proves to me you have no idea what happened in that recruitment, and probably many others. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, OnAComputer said:

Garrett Wilson (learned how to do their own scouting)

You could not be more wrong. You could try, but you wouldn't succeed.

Wilson and Texas was never going to happen. This is like assholes that think that the Texas/OU game had some value in the Donovan Jackson decision. Both of those guys were going to tOSU if offered. Period. End of discussion and nothing would've changed that. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Mike Farrell@rivalsmike

Theo Wease? Over JK Dobbins and Browning?? Poor fucking Ferrell trying to keep OU relevant in every action. Look, i thought Wease would be a force in that offense and he's only a Soph but putting him above Dobbins and Browning right now is beyond laughable. 

Theo Wease in 8 games ::

14 rec 223 yards 15.9 ypc  2 TD

Brendan Schooler in 2 games ::

9 rec 123 yards 13.7 ypc 2 TD

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Theo Wease? Over JK Dobbins and Browning?? Poor fucking Ferrell trying to keep OU relevant in every action. Look, i thought Wease would be a force in that offense and he's only a Soph but putting him above Dobbins and Browning right now is beyond laughable. 

Insane. Theo Wease, the sophomore, is not even a bright, shiny star in CFB. Last night, we saw Dobbins on MNF. On top of that, we saw a Texas rookie house a kickoff outshining them both. But I'm sure Farrell will post a shitty graphic about that later.