$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

Too funny 😂😂😂 

"He's being chased to the 30, he breaks [...] from the security guard, the 20, down the middle of the 10, the five, he slides on the one and they converge on him at the goal line. Pull up your pants, take off the bra and be a man."

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/5/2021 at 3:39 PM, Machinator said:

If any of you clowns want to go and accost a $9.95er while they’re on vacation, I’m pretty sure I know where this guy is. Specifically, he’s almost certainly within walking distance of an Appleby’s. Find the 5-6 in the greater Killeen area and just go into each every couple of hours until you spot the guy pounding every appetizer on the menu while wearing pleated blue jeans, a members only jacket and all grey new balance tennis shoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

If any of you clowns want to go and accost a $9.95er while they’re on vacation, I’m pretty sure I know where this guy is. Specifically, he’s almost certainly within walking distance of an Appleby’s. Find the 5-6 in the greater Killeen area and just go into each every couple of hours until you spot the guy pounding every appetizer on the menu while wearing pleated blue jeans, a members only jacket and all grey new balance tennis shoes. 

Alas, it would appear he's in Colorado

On 2/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, texifornia said:

This CB Day is so dumb. 247's CB tracker is full of near-meaningless strength 2, 3, 4 clutter.

It's great fucking marketing. It's dumb to you as an informed recruitnik, but that doesn't dim its actual purpose. It's no-brainer shit and they should all do it. 

I'm not going to paste it but Burton's Monday column might be one of the worst I've ever seen. Just complete mental vomit without a point.

"Texas basketball was hard to watch this weekend."
"Texas was cold last week, even CDC didn't have power at his home"
"Can't wait to turn the page on last week!"

Just worthless. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not going to paste it but Burton's Monday column might be one of the worst I've ever seen. Just complete mental vomit without a point.

"Texas basketball was hard to watch this weekend."
"Texas was cold last week, even CDC didn't have power at his home"
"Can't wait to turn the page on last week!"

Just worthless. 

doesn't he live in TN?  Great sources for sure

37 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

yeah Ketch def caught feelings over Gerry RTing his Forecast pick that the Texas Crystal ball account put out there.  He went into a long rant about how he doesn't care and he just looked at his profile, yada yada yada.  

The rant was embarrassing.

He was also unintentionally revealing about his "process" for CBs as he was grousing and grumbling. He essentially said he was feeling frisky all of a sudden and randomly felt like putting in some forecasts, so he just guessed Texas based on some circumstantial evidence like, e.g., 'Llewellyn's dad went to Texas and he wanted to visit during a snowstorm.' Confidence 6! 

These people.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Askew said:

He was also unintentionally revealing about his "process" for CBs as he was grousing and grumbling. He essentially said he was feeling frisky all of a sudden and randomly felt like putting in some forecasts, so he just guessed Texas based on some circumstantial evidence like, e.g., 'Llewellyn's dad went to Texas and he wanted to visit during a snowstorm.' Confidence 6! 

These people.

Lol his dad "went to Texas" but by the end of his college career was a TCU grad and currently has season tickets at Amon Carter. Nice work, Ketch.

Edited by texifornia
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Askew said:

These people.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Lol his dad "went to Texas" but by the end of his college career was a TCU grad. Nice work, Ketch.

Then he follows all that up with.. something about the 147th ranked player not being a big deal.. recruiting services have fooled you..  90% bust rate or some shit.. like dude, you know how you get paid right?

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

yeah Ketch def caught feelings over Gerry RTing his Forecast pick that the Texas Crystal ball account put out there.  He went into a long rant about how he doesn't care and he just looked at his profile, yada yada yada.  

57 minutes ago, Askew said:

These people.

The true embarrassment here, in my ever so humble opinion, is that two people on this board, much less this fucking page, listen to Ketch's podcast and then, as if that weren't bad enough, admit to it here for everyone to see. For fuck's sake you two dingleberries, channel your inner Dave Coulier and cut it out. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The true embarrassment here, in my ever so humble opinion, is that two people on this board, much less this fucking page, listen to Ketch's podcast and then, as if that weren't bad enough, admit to it here for everyone to see. For fuck's sake you two dingleberries, channel your inner Dave Coulier and cut it out. 

"Know your enemy" -Sun Tzu

How am I supposed to make fun of these people if I don't listen to the dumb stuff they say? 

26 minutes ago, Askew said:

"Know your enemy" -Sun Tzu

How am I supposed to make fun of these people if I don't listen to the dumb stuff they say? 

Usually I can identify them by site and that's enough to start the mockery, and then about 15 seconds after they've opened their mouths I've got a good 20-30 minutes of material with which to mock.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Usually I can identify them by site and that's enough to start the mockery, and then about 15 seconds after they've opened their mouths I've got a good 20-30 minutes of material with which to mock.

What Sydney is saying here is that he is the real life version of Nelson from The Simpsons. He's generally just walking around and mocking random people at first sight if they're not a hot female, because he assumes everyone else is clownish dumbass. It's led to him getting his ass whipped in public on a semi-regular basis.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What Sydney is saying here is that he is the real life version of Nelson from The Simpsons. He's generally just walking around and mocking random people at first sight if they're not a hot female, because he assumes everyone else is clownish dumbass. It's led to him getting his ass whipped in public on a semi-regular basis.

Oh please. It's only ever led to an altercation once. And that dude just sucker punched me for making fun of his 1970's permed fucking douche-nest of a hairstyle. It was still funny.

As for the rest, well, I direct you to the state of the world, sir:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh please. It's only ever led to an altercation once. And that dude just sucker punched me for making fun of his 1970's permed fucking douche-nest of a hairstyle. It was still funny.

As for the rest, well, I direct you to the state of the world, sir:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/13/health/falling-iq-scores-study-intl/index.html

I'm shocked that the ever-increasing availability and elongation of the news cycle coupled with the generational narcissism of millennials and gen Zers would lead to them being absolute dumbasses compared to their elders. I don't ever see that anywhere. Weird findings. Anyway, you're a millennial, you can't lay some sort of claim of superiority over other dipshitted randoms on the street. I'm guessing the last time you, or most of the goobers crowding onto this site, read a book or worked a math equation was in college. 

Doesn't make for very pithy commentary. 

Also, not sure if there is some sort of homophonic comedy of errors going on here or not.

Usually I can identify them by site 

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What Sydney is saying here is that he is the real life version of Nelson from The Simpsons. He's generally just walking around and mocking random people at first sight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I'm shocked that the ever-increasing availability and elongation of the news cycle coupled with the generational narcissism of millennials and gen Zers would lead to them being absolute dumbasses compared to their elders. I don't ever see that anywhere. Weird findings. Anyway, you're a millennial, you can't lay some sort of claim of superiority over other dipshitted randoms on the street. I'm guessing the last time you, or most of the goobers crowding onto this site, read a book or worked a math equation was in college. 

Generation X, motherfucker. And since they keep moving the start of it till later in the 80's, as a child of the 70's my buffer keeps getting bigger and bigger. 

Also, your last sentence basically acknowledges that this site is full of goobers, much less daring to talk about Orangebloods or 247 folks, but in your previous post you're claiming some high ground that folks shouldn't just be mocked? 

Also, if we're being completely honest the dumbest fucking rank and file Texas fan site is 247, and I would bet big money it also collectively happens to have the highest average age of poster. Lets not pretend the old fuck wearing crocks and billowing ear hair in their 60's and 70's still pissed off at how we treated Mack Brown showing up to Lunch Bunch don't deserve a high level of mockery, no matter how rich they may be, sir. Then again, the way you may deign to present yourself when you get older and achieve Fuck You money is your own decision, I guess. But you keep defending the Papa_Horns of the world. God, who was it he challenged to a fist fight on 247 after they mocked him for doxxing himself at zTejas or Iron Cactus? I think it was JT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Stop It Full House GIF

• Rage+1 1