$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

I guess this is a $6.95, but does everyone have a problem with the TFB site?

When you login to the donor site, it just reloads the login page and you have to login again. Every. Time.

And often, it’ll jump you into some random thread that you didn’t click.

And now, it seems reallly slow to load once you login, to the point you think the website is down.

I’d complain but there is literally no contact method on the site.

[mention]OnAComputer [/mention]

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, nycHorn said:

I guess this is a $6.95, but does everyone have a problem with the TFB site?

When you login to the donor site, it just reloads the login page and you have to login again. Every. Time.

And often, it’ll jump you into some random thread that you didn’t click.

And now, it seems reallly slow to load once you login, to the point you think the website is down.

I’d complain but there is literally no contact method on the site.

[mention]OnAComputer [/mention]

Yep same have to login a couple times before you can even see the threads and even those don’t work sometimes. Fix your shit @OnAComputer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Reggie McNeal lol. Sure thing. 

Nothing says "this guy deserves way more respect" like a career completion percentage of 54.6%, a record of, what, 14-20 (?) as a starter, and getting benched in favor of a freshman during your senior year. 

Edited by campcrunk
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Nothing says "this guy deserves way more respect" like a career completion percentage of 54.6%, a record of, what, 14-20 (?) as a starter, and getting benched in favor of a freshman during your senior year. 

It's beyond pathetic. Jesus, RJ is such a tard 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Also, if we're being completely honest the dumbest fucking rank and file Texas fan site is 247, and I would bet big money it also collectively happens to have the highest average age of poster.

I always thought OB had the oldest posters. I typically ask my dad what the boomers on OB are saying.

On 2/28/2021 at 12:45 PM, Beau Vine said:

EvHCfUtXAAM2FpL?format=jpg&name=large

Wasn't Noel Devine like a youtube sensation at the time and well covered and talked about?  

If Noel Devine was a athlete today he'd have millions of followers on all social media IMO. Still one of the sickest highlight videos I've ever seen.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Wasn't Noel Devine like a youtube sensation at the time and well covered and talked about?  

If Noel Devine was a athlete today he'd have millions of followers on all social media IMO. Still one of the sickest highlight videos I've ever seen.

Agreed. Not sure I'd call him "underrated" with all of the hype he came in with. Maybe he didn't quite live up to that hype but isn't that the opposite of underrated? Pretty sure he was a preseason All-American a couple of times. I'm guessing he was on some other award watchlists too. 

Are they including him just because he didn't make it in the NFL? Because I seem to remember him being talked up a lot while he was still in college? 

Edit: and, yes, definitely some of the best high school highlights I've seen. 

Edited by campcrunk

Of that list I say the follwoing

Antonio Perkins - Unanimous All American so unsure how he was underrated

Wolfe - Good selection from a small school

Pat White - 2x Big East POTY, again usnure how underrated

Matt Jones - could sniff cocaine with the best of them

Michael Bush - Had one good season so I'm not sure if underrated or overrated here

Noel Devine - See above

Todd Reesing - Probably should be #1 tbh. What he was able to do at Kansas is beyond incredible.

Reggie McNeal - overrated and not sure why he's on this list

Jamaal Charles - I can agree with him being underrated as he just garnered a first team all big 12 selection once but was a freshmen all american

Jahvid Best - Probably other people that could have been put at the final spot.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 2/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Generation X, motherfucker. And since they keep moving the start of it till later in the 80's, as a child of the 70's my buffer keeps getting bigger and bigger. 

Also, your last sentence basically acknowledges that this site is full of goobers, much less daring to talk about Orangebloods or 247 folks, but in your previous post you're claiming some high ground that folks shouldn't just be mocked? 

Also, if we're being completely honest the dumbest fucking rank and file Texas fan site is 247, and I would bet big money it also collectively happens to have the highest average age of poster. Lets not pretend the old fuck wearing crocks and billowing ear hair in their 60's and 70's still pissed off at how we treated Mack Brown showing up to Lunch Bunch don't deserve a high level of mockery, no matter how rich they may be, sir. Then again, the way you may deign to present yourself when you get older and achieve Fuck You money is your own decision, I guess. But you keep defending the Papa_Horns of the world. God, who was it he challenged to a fist fight on 247 after they mocked him for doxxing himself at zTejas or Iron Cactus? I think it was JT. 

How does it feel that your generation created this soft culture? Pussy! lol

14 hours ago, ousux said:
On 2/23/2021 at 9:42 AM, RGBIII said:
Gerry vs Ketch is a fight I am very much here for
image.thumb.png.7407e8ff193f7f2e406d84be520370b8.png

Is he implying Ketch is now immobile, or just cant be more than 20 yards away from his twinkie stash?

The IV only stretches so far. 

That is some Barry Sanders shit right there. Devine was a beast. 

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I remember this.  This other kid named Bradley Stephens had great highlights as well.  Think he went to Aggy.

Of that list I say the follwoing

Antonio Perkins - Unanimous All American so unsure how he was underrated

Wolfe - Good selection from a small school

Pat White - 2x Big East POTY, again usnure how underrated

Matt Jones - could sniff cocaine with the best of them

Michael Bush - Had one good season so I'm not sure if underrated or overrated here

Noel Devine - See above

Todd Reesing - Probably should be #1 tbh. What he was able to do at Kansas is beyond incredible.

Reggie McNeal - overrated and not sure why he's on this list

Jamaal Charles - I can agree with him being underrated as he just garnered a first team all big 12 selection once but was a freshmen all american

Jahvid Best - Probably other people that could have been put at the final spot.

Reggie McNeal was an absolute bum in college compared to his recruiting ranking. Whoever had the audacity to even consider the guy for a list like this should be summarily fired with a strongly worded letter to follow.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, I'm 41 years old and have a 3 year old son. I definitely don't feel like I've had a hand in fucking up any subsequent generations. 

That will be a good 6-10 years from now. 

The kids you molested say otherwise.

Just now, texifornia said:

While I was originally just going to post this predictably satya-esque take on Bimage's transfer:

I stayed because I noticed Wescott's new "lead singer in a Portland-based alt-folk band that also plays covers at bar mitzvahs" aesthetic:

hDCqUAH1_400x400.jpg

1500x500

Wescott is the kind of guy that goes glamping and talks about roughing it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, UDontKnow said:

Not gonna lie, I had to look up 'glamping.' I just thought he was doing his best Brokeback Mountain impression.

I went glamping this summer as part of a 3 week road trip. Glamped at the gates of Zion National Park with my wife and 4 little ones. It was terrific, but yeah, no one should be confusing that with camping. It was basically like staying in a cabin. Would recommend though.

• Like 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I went glamping this summer as part of a 3 week road trip. Glamped at the gates of Zion National Park with my wife and 4 little ones. It was terrific, but yeah, no one should be confusing that with camping. It was basically like staying in a cabin. Would recommend though.

Did it a few years back at Año Nuevo on the Central California coast. Great time. Not real camping.

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Look at my big tits I mean um something about wearing flannel. 

didn't she go on a rant awhile back ago about her previous employer (OB) being "pigs" and that IT respected her the way a woman should always be respected?

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

didn't she go on a rant awhile back ago about her previous employer (OB) being "pigs" and that IT respected her the way a woman should always be respected?

maybe she just meant she had to watch Ketch eat lunch too many times.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2