$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

19 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I give it a month before we see her on the sugar baby thread...I cant comprehend what Uncle boobs would do to that poor woman

1.) Pretty sure she's too old to qualify for that website. I mean, probably not, but you get the point: she's no sugar baby
2.) Again, not that it matters, but she's married.
3.) I feel like OnlyFans is the more likely destination. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I'll cut him some slack, that is a HORRIBLE list

Waffle House at 20 and Subway at a 60 is all I needed to see. I won’t let myself get heated over this list (he tells himself before preceding to get heated at the list) I mean fucking Zaxbys and Sonic on the same tier. I’m offended

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Waffle House at 20 and Subway at a 60 is all I needed to see. I won’t let myself get heated over this list (he tells himself before preceding to get heated at the list) I mean fucking Zaxbys and Sonic on the same tier. I’m offended

Yeah Waffle House at the bottom Wtf...

And where's this diner ???

c=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Roach opines on the important issues.

Del Taco, White Castle, and Long John Silver's are truly awful. Even at $0.69 per taco, I don't know a single Californian that likes Del Taco. 

25 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I'm genuinely curious which of these offends you.vThey're both bullshit, but for very different reasons.

I threw in the towel after Taco Bell over literally anything

Taco Bell is one of the only things listed that even belongs there. If you’re going fast food, go delicious and grim. Of course, the now lack of the Mexican Pizza does change the equation some. 

Also, I’m guessing @Newy25 clicked on this thread, saw that list, and collapsed in a massive stroke as the surge of indignant rage coursed through his body. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I would prefer to see these chains ranked on likelihood they will exist following a thermonuclear apocalypse. I think Burger King and Bojangles would be near the top of that last.  

have to assume the same about waffle house

• Hook 'Em 1

About the only things on that list that make any sense in their respective locations to me are Taco Bell and Jersey Mike’s. That’s it. Some other joints belong on that list, sure, but not where they’re currently silo’d. Listen, I actually like Chipotle just fine, but when it almost kills a bunch of folks in half a dozen states it probably shouldn’t be listed at the tip top of any list unless it’s a hospital count. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

57 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I'm genuinely curious which of these offends you.vThey're both bullshit, but for very different reasons.

I threw in the towel after Taco Bell over literally anything

Zaxbys is great, their chicken strips with zaxs sauce is great and they make a decent bones less wing. Sonic only exists for their drinks and deserts, the rest of their food is like eating cardboard 

19 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Taco Bell is one of the only things listed that even belongs there. If you’re going fast food, go delicious and grim. Of course, the now lack of the Mexican Pizza does change the equation some. 

I was at a Taco Bell in Virginia and they told me that they were unable to make a beef taco as the MEAT HOSE WAS BROKEN.

walkinwalkout.gif

If you really want to experience the current state of the poors, the answer is subway. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Zaxby's is for white girls who's fathers don't let them go to Popeyes. 

Oh it’s definitely not my favorite chicken joint but to be compared to something entirely inedible is maddening. Popeyes is an 80 tier for me with Canes and KFC a 70. I fucking love fried chicken

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I was at a Taco Bell in Virginia and they told me that they were unable to make a beef taco as the MEAT HOSE WAS BROKEN.

walkinwalkout.gif

If you really want to experience the current state of the poors, the answer is subway. 

I don't go into Taco Bell because I expect Wagyu steak, I go because I'm drunk and sometimes a Baja chalupa just hits different.

Just now, Viper said:

taco bell hasn't offered the baja chalupa in something like 15 years

Damn, really? I ate too many of those in high school - it was the big after-surf move at the Pacifica Taco Bell.

taco5.0.0.jpg

I guess any remotely recent one I've eaten has been the inferior chalupa supreme.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Damn, really? I ate too many of those in high school - it was the big after-surf move at the Pacifica Taco Bell.

I guess any remotely recent one I've eaten has been the inferior chalupa supreme.

yeah I ate way too many in the Union during college and it was very much missed. 

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Oh it’s definitely not my favorite chicken joint but to be compared to something entirely inedible is maddening. Popeyes is an 80 tier for me with Canes and KFC a 70. I fucking love fried chicken

You and EJ Holland would make an epic podcast when it comes to food joints

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Lonestar88 said:

Taco Bell is fine as long as you aren't pretending that it’s Mexican food. It’s just “beef” and cheese in various diabolical combinations and sometimes that’s all you want.

Chipotle is more pathetic imo, they’re actually trying.

Sure but Chipotle actually tastes pretty good sober. 

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Sure but Chipotle actually tastes pretty good sober. 

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Zaxby's is for white girls who's fathers don't let them go to Popeyes. 

Replace Zaxbys with Chipotle and Popeyes with any Mexican food joint that actually uses spices and peppers and that’s how I feel about it.

Chipotle tastes bland as hell to me.

Regarding Chipotle, I've never eaten there. I never had much interest when there were better burrito choices nearby. Then they starting killing people. It's like Blue Bell. I've never understood how either group survived the aftermath of their systemic negligence ending lives.

I remember the expose on the grocery chain when I was in junior high where they were bleaching and food-coloring aging meat. I think 60 Minutes did the work. Food Lion or something. I feel like that became an overnight national controversy and ultimately drove them out of business. Drove them out of where I lived, at least, and I mean fucking quick. They were a new store, then they were gone in less than 2 years and directly following that shit. I guess I could Wiki it and see, but that's not the point.

It's like people gave a shit about, you know, people being manslaughtered by food providers, and then the age of Internet Everywhere showed up and the saturation of constant shitty information has led to no one fully giving a fuck any more. "Meh, Chipotle killed people, but they make a semi-mediocre burrito, so fuck it, I'll go there while passing every other equally shitty fast food shack that didn't kill people as far as I know." Okay then. #AndyRooney

7 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Replace Zaxbys with Chipotle and Popeyes with any Mexican food joint that actually uses spices and peppers and that’s how I feel about it.

Chipotle tastes bland as hell to me.

Yeah, it's far from exciting, but it does the job, and it doesn't have that greasy feeling a lot of fast food has since nothing in it's fried.

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Regarding Chipotle, I've never eaten there. I never had much interest when there were better burrito choices nearby. Then they starting killing people. It's like Blue Bell. I've never understood how either group survived the aftermath of their systemic negligence ending lives.

I remember the expose on the grocery chain when I was in junior high where they were bleaching and food-coloring aging meat. I think 60 Minutes did the work. Food Lion or something. I feel like that became an overnight national controversy and ultimately drove them out of business. Drove them out of where I lived, at least, and I mean fucking quick. They were a new store, then they were gone in less than 2 years and directly following that shit. I guess I could Wiki it and see, but that's not the point.

It's like people gave a shit about, you know, people being manslaughtered by food providers, and then the age of Internet Everywhere showed up and the saturation of constant shitty information has led to no one fully giving a fuck any more. "Meh, Chipotle killed people, but they make a semi-mediocre burrito, so fuck it, I'll go there while passing every other equally shitty fast food shack that didn't kill people as far as I know." Okay then. #AndyRooney

damn.. i frequent Food Lion during the week when I forget something on Sundays (Kroger shopping).. had no idea that happened.  Also as I'm in the process of moving, I too had nachos bell grande for dinner last night as I ate alone in the upstairs playroom :( 

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

damn.. i frequent Food Lion during the week when I forget something on Sundays (Kroger shopping).. had no idea that happened.  Also as I'm in the process of moving, I too had nachos bell grande for dinner last night as I ate alone in the upstairs playroom :( 

So are you one of the new analyst on the team or what;)?   

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I dissent.  The last 2 times I got queso from Freebirds it had approximately 2 lbs of salt/oz.  It was inedible.  Meanwhile Chipotle has that delicious queso blanco.  Fight me.

How much did chipotle pay you for this post? I had their queso once and that was more than enough for me. Tastes like the bottom of the crockpot after its been sitting out for 7-8 hours, I never knew queso could be crunchy until I ate chipotle queso

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

How much did chipotle pay you for this post? I had their queso once and that was more than enough for me. Tastes like the bottom of the crockpot after its been sitting out for 7-8 hours, I never knew queso could be crunchy until I ate chipotle queso

If only Chipotle would pay me to eat their delicious fare.  Plus, aggys rave about Freebirds like it's theirs so that's very off putting to me.

24 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I dissent.  The last 2 times I got queso from Freebirds it had approximately 2 lbs of salt/oz.  It was inedible.  Meanwhile Chipotle has that delicious queso blanco.  Fight me.

Look I'm a chipotle white knight, but their queso is melted cheese-wiz