$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Those claims are as soft as Ketchum's gluttonous, gelatinous torso. What exactly is the criteria for "No. 1" when claiming such about the site's role within the industry? How can that be factually determined, even if it is based on subscriber count or something else other than something like a JD Power rating, which we know doesn't exist for the space. "The best" claim is laughable, but completely subjective and cannot be factually supported or disputed. Same for "the most respected". 

Rivals is potentially going to be gutted and methodically buttfucked, and it's going to be glorious to witness, especially now that stumblefuck has locked himself into another x years of sitting in his gravy-encrusted, concrete-supported recliner as a Rivals partner. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

he acts like he was way in on Banks way head of everyone else.

https://247sports.com/PlayerSport/Kelvin-Banks-at-Summer-Creek-243300/RecruitRankHistory/?history=top247

Banks 247 recruiting history: last July he was #24 in the country for 247

nAiaETsp

way to go Ketch, you really went out on a limb there by yourself

• Haha 1

The most BON blurb ever. With friends like these...

Athlon released its preseason edition earlier this week. In it, a coach who chose to remain anonymous had this to say about Texas Longhorns head coach Steve Sarkisian’s hire.

“There are a ton of questions here long term,” the coach said, per 247Sports. “Why make this move? It doesn’t seem like you’re doing anything fundamentally different. Texas’ problems are all off the field and inside their culture, and I’m not sure this is the coach who can fix issues that only Mack Brown seemed to know how to handle.”

It’s hard to say that isn’t accurate.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2021/6/8/22524155/bevos-daily-roundup-texas-steve-sarkisian-hire

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The most BON blurb ever. With friends like these...

"In it, a coach who chose to remain anonymous..."

"the coach who can fix issues that only Mack Brown seemed to know how to handle."

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2021/6/8/22524155/bevos-daily-roundup-texas-steve-sarkisian-hire

That coach? You guessed it...

Brown_Mack_2019_fb_199.jpg?width=300

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

The most BON blurb ever. “There are a ton of questions here long term,” the coach said,per 247Sports. “Why make this move? It doesn’t seem like you’re doing anything fundamentally different. Texas’ problems are all off the field and inside their culture, and I’m not sure this is the coach who can fix issues that only Mack Brown seemed to know how to handle.”

Thanks 9.95 Fuckers for printing the dumbass quote from Gary...

gary-patterson-sweat-wipe.gif 

Edited by LTtxfan

On 6/7/2021 at 5:51 PM, closetojumping said:

Rivals is potentially going to be gutted and methodically buttfucked, and it's going to be glorious to witness, especially now that stumblefuck has locked himself into another x years of sitting in his gravy-encrusted, concrete-supported recliner as a Rivals partner. 

Relevant.

https://texas.rivals.com/news/it-s-time-for-me-to-say-goodbye-

Dustin McComas is leaving OrangeBloods.

It's breathtaking just how egotistical and self-involved that motherfuck is, particularly considering he's a fat loser who's spent most of his life as a social pariah until he fell ass backwards into a well paying career, and considering his network is about to be fucking crushed by the new company coming online. But yeah Ketch, you guys are just the bees knees. 

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I like how this dumbfuck mentions age in what amounts to a job posting. He's, like, super smart.

Squirreling this one.

34 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Yep I’m applying lol 

The move here is after someone gets the job to inform Ketch that you're happy to supply your own twitter handle to use. 

• Haha 4

Gerry joined the new network (he's still at Inside Texas)

https://www.on3.com/news/gerry-hamilton-joins-on3-com-as-senior-national-recruiting-analyst/

Growing up in the Friday night high school football world in Texas, there was little doubt that my career would be in sports. Whether it was serving as a ball boy for a team my father was coaching, countless car rides with my father to watch high school games or sitting in the Astrodome with friends watching a playoff game in late November, following top high school football prospects became a passion.

I was lucky enough to get into the industry with Rivals.com, and knew this would be my career path. The excitement that comes with waking up, grabbing a cup of coffee and hitting the road to see top football and basketball prospects in Texas and nationally never has felt like a job.

I always have had a passion for this, but being a member of great and talented teams with common goals is what has made my career enjoyable for many years. Now, two decades into that career, I never have been this excited about an opportunity. I have worked for Shannon Terry before and have a full understanding that the team at On3.com will create a great product for fans.

Shannon’s vision and ability to adapt to changes in the recruiting industry is why I am here. From advances in the way information is delivered to being on the cutting edge from a technology standpoint to building the most comprehensive database in the industry to blending great writing and news-breaking with elite recruiting coverage, he once again will raise the bar with On3.com.

To begin this journey on a team with the likes of Ivan Maisel, Matt Zenitz and Chad Simmons was a no-brainer, and I’m blessed that Shannon asked me to be a part of the team. Having covered numerous events with Chad over the past decade-plus, there isn’t another recruiting analyst I would pick to work alongside.

I can’t wait for fans to see the product that this team is putting together.