$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

Plus all the tweets in this article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/twitter-reacts-to-darren-rovell-saying-“i-have-one-of-the-largest-mlk-collections-in-the-world-and-some-of-my-closest-friends-are-black”/ar-AASSFPS?ocid=uxbndlbing

"Twitter reacts to Darren Rovell saying “I have one of the largest MLK collections in the world and some of my closest friends are Black”"

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Plus all the tweets in this article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/twitter-reacts-to-darren-rovell-saying-“i-have-one-of-the-largest-mlk-collections-in-the-world-and-some-of-my-closest-friends-are-black”/ar-AASSFPS?ocid=uxbndlbing

"Twitter reacts to Darren Rovell saying “I have one of the largest MLK collections in the world and some of my closest friends are Black”"

All of this is truly magnificent. 

• Haha 1

Also, big mistake by Rovell posting all that shit himself. Why not let one or several of your "close black friends" come to your defense first, then MAYBE it would be appropriate to show those jail logs. This just reeks of virtue signaling and points gathering...if you arent racist the people who truly know you are aware of that...random dickheads on twatter aren't going to stop being random dickheads even if he pulls off the white latex showing he has been a black man all along or some shit.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:04 PM, LTtxfan said:

Folks are also mad at him about this tweet...

"Darren Rovell Gets Roasted For Foolish College Football Take After Miami Players Sign Lucrative NIL Deals"

https://brobible.com/sports/article/darren-rovell-viral-roasted-miami-nil-college-football/

The worst, no idea how he doesn’t get it by now

6 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Does Roach work for UTSA 247?

The closer a school is to High School level, the bigger the uncontrollable erection roach gets talking about them. If the guy ever visits Tyler Junior College he might actually pass out, because that shit will last more than 4 hours and probably keep 50% of his blood from his brain. 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

In other news...

I will continue to argue that there isn't a heterosexual poster on this board that wouldn't go for it if they thought they could get away with it. Might have to wear ear plugs, but come on.

Edited by closetojumping
the old "not" omission bugaboo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I will continue to argue that there isn't a heterosexual poster on this board that would go for it if they thought they could get away with it. Might have to wear ear plugs, but come on.

*wouldn't. And that was after the edit?

Unless you meant an incel, in which case, nevermind, that's fair. 

• Haha 4