$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This is actually a really nice little idea

Roach's writing can be a bit milquetoast but the dude absolute cares about his job and works hard at it...which is a lot more than you can say about most of his peers

Edited by RGBIII
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Roach's writing can be a bit milquetoast but the dude absolute cares about his job and works hard at it...which is a lot more than you can say about most of his peers

He lives and breathes his work?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Looks like they let go of most of their program specific beat writers.  That VC money isn't going to last forever.

Almost all of Vox's cfb writers (that aren't on the team page freelance model) took their buyouts this week as well. Brutal landscape for digital ad supported business models right now.

Ranking schools for the most 2021 commitments on a total stars lost scale (LOL)

This seems like fodder for @satyanash 

https://247sports.com/college/texas/LongFormArticle/college-football-top-recruit-decommitment-class-147885342/#147885342_2

"The grim race for college football's top decommitment class" 

By   BUD ELLIOTT 108 minutes ago

No. 5 Texas: 10 stars

"Texas is the current No. 5 team in the decommitment rankings and the Longhorns might have some staying power. They have already lost commitments from four-star receiver Quaydarius Davis, and three-star tight ends Lake McRee and Landen King. With Texas in a major prove-it year for coach Tom Herman, any sort of disappointing year on the field could give Texas some serious staying power."

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Can’t argue with the writer about aggies knowing what elite looks like. They’ve been able to witness a lot of elite teams come into college station and beat them while winning a hair over 50% of their games in conference over the last 3 decades. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

It's the capital of the olds. I doubt OBs churns their base much. 

You think that OB is geriatric central, or 247? I haven’t been to OB in over a decade, but I was at 247 as recently as 3-4 years ago. Collectively they are the dumbest bunch of rock headed sunshine pumpers I’ve ever seen. Just painfully stupid, non critical thinking imbeciles. And most of them are old. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You think that OB is geriatric central, or 247? I haven’t been to OB in over a decade, but I was at 247 as recently as 3-4 years ago. Collectively they are the dumbest bunch of rock headed sunshine pumpers I’ve ever seen. Just painfully stupid, non critical thinking imbeciles. And most of them are old. 

OB is geriatric central. I think many of them hold 247 subs as well, but the OB base is...man. Ketch always pumps the boards as an added value to their Texas reporting and the boards are the exact reason that I can't stand it over there. I don't want to get too far into it outside of the CR, but the willful ignorance is truly a sight to see. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ricky's one-hitter said:

OB is geriatric central. I think many of them hold 247 subs as well, but the OB base is...man. Ketch always pumps the boards as an added value to their Texas reporting and the boards are the exact reason that I can't stand it over there. I don't want to get too far into it outside of the CR, but the willful ignorance is truly a sight to see. 

Today, I stand corrected. These boards are fun as hell right now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I hate the dipshittification of the Gadsden Flag, it's so badass by itself.

I ordered the plates, still waiting on them to be delivered but I just started noticing the usual confederate flag guy, also totes this flag too..

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Also holy shit, if there's one thing that could make me want to see this all fail*, it's Wescott in full high horse, holier-than-thou force. He really thinks he's carrying the cross for black America by himself here. 

*I obviously want things to succeed

Wescunt is sucks the worst GIF

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Oh fuck yeah! OB posters having a knock down drag out fight with Fat Ketch about race is what I’m here for. 

Fuck that, don’t make me side with Ketchum ever. I wish I could unsee that fucking shit. cognitive dissonance is the most powerful force in the universe but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t have limits I’m not eager to test. 

• Like 2