Rick and Morty

Goo Punch

31 minutes ago, Duckman said:

They still have them in the ending credits as creators. 

Justin's name will be somewhere in the credits as long as it airs.

Reading the interview with Dan Harmon, who is still involved, it sounded like things were coming to a boiling point between them even before the allegations.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Damn, this is still a show lol. Dan Harmon is gonna be the new Seth Macfarlane or something? He has that Crapopolis show as well. I don't think i'm gonna get into that one...will probably follow the same arc of being funny for 3 seasons then turning to shit.

I couldn't get past episode 1 of Crapopolis or whatever.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2023 at 7:58 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Justin's name will be somewhere in the credits as long as it airs.

Reading the interview with Dan Harmon, who is still involved, it sounded like things were coming to a boiling point between them even before the allegations.

Yeah, apparently Harmon brought in his writers from community and Roiland felt replaced.  Roiland was the  idea behind the show, as he had created his own fucked up version as a demo. Harmon just had the means and know how to get it done.

Sadly, the parts of the show that were great, the raunchy crossing of lines, super random shit was mostly Roiland.  

• 1 month later...