2020 OT Jaylen Garth

Machinator

57 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It is such a good feeling to see us recruit elite players on offense for the third year in a row. Those dark years from 2010 -2017 watching our completely helpless offenses are going to be a distant memory. 

You sir, may speak for yourself. I will always cherish the memories of Tyrone Swoopes handing off to Kyle Porter and throwing to Lorenzo Joe. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It is such a good feeling to see us recruit elite players on offense for the third year in a row. Those dark years from 2010 -2017 watching our completely helpless offenses are going to be a distant memory. 

You sir, may speak for yourself. I will always cherish the memories of Tyrone Swoopes handing off to Kyle Porter and throwing to Lorenzo Joe. 

2 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Surly troll. Everybody knows it's "libsip", ya  stupid libsip

2 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

They love to tie their fandom to politics and it’s fucking hilarious.

Everyone knows the best party is the afterparty. Come on over-- don't worry that the liquor stores are closed. Afterparty leadership plans in advance.

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

Sheppard and McCoy have broken that poor fucking "Bo Darville"....he has been at it nonstop over there for a month on each and has been dead ass wrong on every post he has made about each. 

every one.

And I love that somewhere, right now, Looch is curled up calling Carrington "uppity"

He's a transfer!

It's a run of the mill coaching change!

54 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Evans wanted beef up front? There you go. Herman ain't fucking around. Get the linemen, then fill in the rest. We're on a roll, boys. 

I hope that he likes these guys committing, but Evans is a “Three & Out” RB. Hopefully all of these guys redshirt. Evans might play behind one of these guys his sophomore year, maybe. Then his junior year he might play behind two of these guys... maybe. 

It’s better to get a class of beef and have Evans be happy than not, but it’s entirely possible that Evans only plays a handful of snaps behind any of the OLs who sign in 2020. 

That being said, it is absolutely great for the program. 

37 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hope that he likes these guys committing, but Evans is a “Three & Out” RB. Hopefully all of these guys redshirt. Evans might play behind one of these guys his sophomore year, maybe. Then his junior year he might play behind two of these guys... maybe. 

It’s better to get a class of beef and have Evans be happy than not, but it’s entirely possible that Evans only plays a handful of snaps behind any of the OLs who sign in 2020. 

That being said, it is absolutely great for the program. 

For sure. Barring injury he's done in 3. I was just going on what he said about wanting beef up front, so this has to be appealing to him. You're right, though. When these guys make an impact he'll either be on his way out, or maybe one or  two will get a start as a sophomore with him. 

GETTY%20Bevo%201319_1546531628286.jpg_6583552_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
 Welcome & Hook 'em Horns Jaylen!

One of the greatest moments of a Bevo in history. The way he emerged from the fog and stepped into a regal pose sent chills thru me. It was awesome.

And then he almost tops it by just about making shish kabob out of a dog.
  • Like 3