2020 OT Jaylen Garth

Machinator

2 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

Indeed Liucci does not move guys up and down on whim with no basis at all.

Looch moves HIS head up and down.

Gobble gobble gobble

49a68e84c3ab4a1675af6b22203d63e4.gif

True Mr. Phlegm, but it's not a whim Looch's head is bobbing up and down on.

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

My favorite part of that was "Liucci doesn't move guys up and down on whim with no basis at all."

The elephant-in-the-room corollary: if Looch wasn't moving the kid *DOWN* while 247 was moving him up, there are only 2 explanations.  Either 247 was moving the kid up to CATCH UP TO the great and powerful Looch, OR, Looch was OFF on his #11 assessment.

So which is it aggy?  Lazy looch? or Incompetent looch?

Because if he "doesn't stroke him off on a whim", he is either lazy or incompetent.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

The elephant-in-the-room corollary: if Looch wasn't moving the kid *DOWN* while 247 was moving him up, there are only 2 explanations.  Either 247 was moving the kid up to CATCH UP TO the great and powerful Looch, OR, Looch was OFF on his #11 assessment.

imgur

Because if he "doesn't stroke him off on a whim", he is either lazy or incompetent.
Or too busy gobbling cock to do it.

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Damn. Get well, kid. Good thing we're in a position to allow him to redshirt and make a full recovery (hopefully). 

Yeah with the way our OL room is now it'd probably be his RS Soph year before he saw the field so he's got nearly 3 years of recovery time.  Hopefully he's good to go in the 2021 winter offseason.

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yeah with the way our OL room is now it'd probably be his RS Soph year before he saw the field so he's got nearly 3 years of recovery time.  Hopefully he's good to go in the 2021 winter offseason.

Terrible news for the young man. Isn't he scheduled to be an early enrollee?

• 3 months later...

I see I have sicced the surley wolfpack on myself.

Look boys, as much as we all would love to see Jaylen Garth make a swift and thorough recovery, Elmer Fudd is most likely correct.

To remind the hater wolfpack, Garth tweaked his knee first back in 2018, missing some games.

Then, this year, back in August, Garth tweaked it again, and he missed games early this year, too, as I recall.

Now ... this. This time we're not talking tweak.

Hopefully, Garth's knee is rebuilt and it heals so doggone quickly he starts the opener and for four straight years thereafter.

But the probabilities suggest otherwise. The probabilities suggest RR&R, and get him ready for 2021 - which isn't a bad thing.

I don't understand why my earlier comment has generated such universal derision and hatred.

I've been posting in Texas boards since Al Gore invented the internet, I think I'm okay at it, and I think the naysayers ought to undo their ... imprecise voting, lol.

Edited by XOVERX
  • Fuck You 16

9 minutes ago, XOVERX said:

Look boys, as much as we all would love to see Jaylen Garth make a swift and thorough recovery, Elmer Fudd is most likely correct.

To remind the hater wolfpack, Garth tweaked his knee first back in 2018, missing some games.

Then, this year, back in August, Garth tweaked it again, and he missed games early this year, too, as I recall.

Hopefully, Garth's knee is rebuilt and it heals so doggone quickly he starts the opener and for four straight years thereafter.

But the probabilities suggest otherwise. The probabilities suggest RR&R, and get him ready for 2021 - which isn't a bad thing.

I don't understand why my earlier comment has generated such universal derision and hatred.

I've been posting in Texas boards since Al Gore invented the internet, I think I'm okay at it, and I think the naysayers ought to undo their ... imprecise voting, lol.

For a guy with such self proclaimed experience posting on texas boards, you’d think you’d fucking be better at it. You bumped a dead thread with no news and just a snarky takedown of a recruits ability to recover from injury. If you’re shocked you got negged then you’re even more clueless than your posting alone indicates. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, XOVERX said:

If you've been posting that long, you should know that bumping a thread a full 3 months since the last post for a 3 letter word will be frowned upon. Add to that that everyone is on edge given our poor performance and that is why you have been declared an object of wrath.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, XOVERX said:

This is working well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...