Veep (final season) - March 31

Js1

6 minutes ago, qwertyu1234 said:

I still don't know why Amy decided to join Jonah's failing campaign. 

Because she was offered campaign manager.

Don't discount why these people join failing campaigns - power. It's sometimes better to be the top dog on a middling campaign than a mid-level staffer on a big successful campaign.  

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I forget the exact quote, but something about Selina “Lion Kinging” little Richard all around South Carolina.

"I’m going to be Lion Kinging Little Richard all around until I tear my rotator cuff." 

1 minute ago, Not a cat said:

That new campaign manager went from an incompetent, just happy to be here type to a stone cold killer.   Figured out the Chinese angle right away and then just throttled Dan without remorse. 

Paul Manafort. 

8 hours ago, Not a cat said:

I'm calling my shot-

Jonah names Splett as his running mate.    Jonah wins because Dan and Amy gang up and get vengeance on Selina but between election day and inaugaration is impeached because incest is a high crime.  Splett is inaguarated. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, RPM said:

But is he really dead? Did they find a body? Wasn't the first time that boat sank.

No body = I don’t believe it. Maybe Selina/Splett does win and Andrew pops up and BAM, Richard is now president. 

20 hours ago, Not a cat said:

I'm calling my shot-

Jonah names Splett as his running mate.    Jonah wins because Dan and Amy gang up and get vengeance on Selina but between election day and inaugaration is impeached because incest is a high crime.  Splett is inaguarated. 

Then Splett needs a Vice. So he appoints Selina and she's VEEP again. 

THE END

6 minutes ago, RedDirtTexan said:

Then Splett needs a Vice. So he appoints Selina and she's VEEP again. 

THE END

I like this.  Ties in with Richard saying that he wishes both Jonah and Selina can win, they're both such good people.