What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, The Golden Hat said:

It's a no from me dawg

Perhaps the most comfortable she they've ever made, IMO.  Yes, the styling is out there for us older folks, but nothing crazy.  React is a great tech also. More form than boost, but better over the length of a day.  Easy decision if they actually had my size

13 minutes ago, NoName said:

can i correctly assume that the "We Are Texas" sweatshirts are bad and should be avoided at all costs?

Fuck that "We Are Texas" crap. I'm pretty sure we had to sacrifice licensing for quality brands like '47 so that we could launch this Jerry Jones apparel. Another dingus move by Steve Patterson I believe.

• Like 1

Just now, The Golden Hat said:

Fuck that "We Are Texas" crap. I'm pretty sure we had to sacrifice licensing for quality brands like '47 so that we could launch this Jerry Jones apparel. Another dingus move by Steve Patterson I believe.

how long is that contract i wonder?

• 7 months later...

Any thoughts on Last Stand hats vs Beast Texas hats? Last Stand designs look pretty bad compared to BT but everyone raves about the quality. Honestly they look like the chinese high crown gear I see on alibaba. Anyone bought from either of these shops?

Kills me that they've gone away from the '47 brand of gear. For all the dumb shit suggestions CDC has to field on Twitter, that's one of the multiple entries I'd wish he'd address.

47 brand stuff is fantastic

47 Brand is back. Well, at least a few hats. I bought the longhorn logo one. Good stuff.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Any thoughts on Last Stand hats vs Beast Texas hats? Last Stand designs look pretty bad compared to BT but everyone raves about the quality. Honestly they look like the chinese high crown gear I see on alibaba. Anyone bought from either of these shops?

I have a last stand hat, the grey and white with the Texas fight logo. I wore it for the first time to the LSU game and sweated thru enough to where now there's a permanent stain on the bill and bottom of the face. I only use it for lawn work now. If I were to buy again I'd try a different color that's not so obvious when you sweat, although I'm not sure what that would be. I messaged them about it and they did recommend using a water repellent to minimize the staining so I'll try that next time. 

Beast Texas designs are largely cringe worthy 90's save for the circle ATX one. I don't know about the quality but would like to support if they ever had a good enough design. 

5 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I do like the 47 brand hats but I remove all the ‘47 stitching. I’m not a billboard.

Yeah and I hate the fact that they went away from the fitted options. Used to have a nice Texas script on the back of them. Although their sizes were ridiculously inconsistent so buying online was a bit of a risk. Really glad they're back though. CDC is a hero.

1 hour ago, lonestar3 said:

Yeah and I hate the fact that they went away from the fitted options. Used to have a nice Texas script on the back of them. Although their sizes were ridiculously inconsistent so buying online was a bit of a risk. Really glad they're back though. CDC is a hero.

Hah, I had that same problem. All my A's hats from them fit perfectly, and my Texas one feels like a half-size smaller. Same style, too.

• 1 month later...