What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

I mean, yeah, you let a guy with exquisite taste like Jerry Jones have your merch/gear franchise, what do you think is gonna happen?  Fuckin Patterson.

That said, I do have an old-school white longhorn logo t-shirt that's fine and a synthetic hoodie that's fine (both gifts), but the hoodie is black.  I could live a long, contented life without ever seeing black Longhorn gear again.

4 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

UT gear needs a big revamp. Lots of cringe worthy right now, from the big ass logos to the Nike and Horns logos trying to fit on an item. Everything looks "not right".  Shoes about all we got right now.

I agree, but I can typically find decent stuff at the co op. 

The vineyard vines white polo for me this year, got enough orange and orange/white stripe ones. 

10062485-White-2.jpg?resizeid=2&resizeh=

I know, basic as fugg. 

4 hours ago, Forty Acres said:

Have they fixed the hat situation? All the hats suck now after changing vendors or whatever they did. 

Co-Op is now selling the the Orange hats with white Texas inside, and vice Versa color scheme. The ones Herman introduced and everyone flipped shit about for a while. I bought one of each color the weekend of the Stanford series. 

Edited by brojangles2

9 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

Just a plain, Longhorn polo shirt in true burnt orange.  No logos on the front. No stripes, no candy ass crap.  This is close but needs to be darker.

20035284.jpg

This. I don’t recommend ordering online. Seems to never be the right shade of orange. 

I bought a $50 Nike Dri-Fit T shirt before the first game and the big longhorn logo that dominates the front didn't even last a full season before cracking and looking like shit. 

I'll try and find a nice simple polo for this season similar to what g8tr posted above. 

Rooster Andrews stores are no more?  Used to get good looking gear from there, Sue Patricks usually has a good selection from my experience.  Not sure why it’s so hard to find good clean polos or T-shirt’s with just the logo, have seen several with a nice logo but then have some stupid, nasty looking graphic on the back. 

• 1 month later...

On 3/29/2018 at 10:19 AM, Liquor and Poker said:

This shirt.  It looks like I'm wearing a screen from a broken tube television:

ff_2838376alt1_full.jpg&w=600

When did black become a school color, anyway? And I'm sorry, but that shirt in hideous.

On 3/29/2018 at 12:14 PM, mdleast said:

They need at least their T-shirts and hats to go back to being handled by 47 Brand

47 brand is the only hat I buy. Fuck the coop for not selling them anymore.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, TwiceHorn said:

I mean, yeah, you let a guy with exquisite taste like Jerry Jones have your merch/gear franchise, what do you think is gonna happen?  Fuckin Patterson.

That said, I do have an old-school white longhorn logo t-shirt that's fine and a synthetic hoodie that's fine (both gifts), but the hoodie is black.  I could live a long, contented life without ever seeing black Longhorn gear again.

Not only are the designs of that We Are Texas brand complete garbage, but any white t-shirt is completely see-through.

Therefore I think what we do is we kick We Are Texas down to be the official provider of cheer and pom uniforms, and then get us some real shit like '47 for fan wear.

• Like 1