What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

On 4/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

I will maintain that the KD logo is absolutely ugly as hell and looks like shit.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Eyn-MG1WEAQpKtf?format=jpg&name=large

Sometimes I feel the nba megastars are having a competition amongst themselves to see what the most ridulously hideous shit they can pawn off on America is. I don't know how the fuck you could make those shoes look any worse, unless you started mounting 2 inch neon pink rubber dicks on the front toe box like a hood ornament. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

I will maintain that the KD logo is absolutely ugly as hell and looks like shit.

I don’t mind the logo at all, always swoosh and Jordan above it, but what school in the world can say they have their own unique, elite branded clothing. I will never understand how Jordan brand can pump out shoes for 30 something years with 90+% good looking shit, and i think I’ve liked 5 pairs of kds.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

On 4/23/2021 at 2:49 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

See above quote. Nike logo > KD idk why this guy even likes the KD logo.

The logo looks like shit.

It gives off a LA Gear/ BK Knights/ Australian Open (Tennis)/ Women's Sports vibe (not that there's anything significantly wrong with that). I wouldn't want it anywhere near UT's stuff.

Keep the NIKE swoosh and leave it at that. 

you purchased used clothing?

Yeah. I did. It’s not an uncommon thing to do. Places like GOAT and other resellers offer used shoes for resell. (That’s a line I won’t cross. I’m not putting my feet in worn shoes.) Other sites offer hard to find clothing items that have been previously worn. People will gladly pay hundreds for used items. I did a quick google search for this jacket. Couldn’t find it. I wanted it so I paid the $50. It’s not like I’m buying doodoo undies from Goodwill.
  • Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Tylerocks said:

Oh and I hope not one person here buys those ridiculous practice jerseys with the black trim.  What an abomination.

I hope someone buys every damned one of them...and burns them. They’re disgusting.

On 5/13/2021 at 7:06 PM, Guadaloopy said:

Tommy Bahama has free shipping until 5/21 and will also give you $50 off an order over $100 if you sign up for their e-mail list.  
Picked this up online and it’s pretty sweet. 
5B045E18-3A5E-46DA-80B2-099662F14B4C.thumb.jpeg.3c4f2beacbb39c6a7b4cbd2fc8fba69c.jpeg

i actually bought it but returned it.  shoulders were right but the rest fit like a curtain.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
I’m a Nike fanboy and used to like their Longhorn coaches polos and dry fit t-shirts. But for the past few years those products have sucked ass.
Agreed. I've noticed that they moved away from embroidered swooshes/logos towards screen printed logos. Overall the products feel low quality and they still charge $80.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1