What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

Wife picked me up one of these after I mentioned wanting a nice game day koozie. I'll put some leather conditioner on to keep the Busch lattes from staining it. Very well made koozie and super tight fit on a 12oz can. Almost too tight but she'll break in.

https://paristexasco.com/collections/texas-longhorns/products/ut-needlepoint-can-cooler

I lived in Paris when I was knee high to a grasshopper. Pretty cool to see a homegrown company making good stuff.

15 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

So Allbirds live up to the hype?

Yes. I have two pairs and they are super comfortable. Easy to slip on, can be used for workouts, walks, just hanging out etc. I have never tried to run in them but for a good casual getting around shoe they are solid.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Homefield just released their Florida collection and all it does is piss me off at how awful the UT gear was. Fucking why?!

Agreed. That Florida release is legit. The UT release was so disappointing.

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Homefield just released their Florida collection and all it does is piss me off at how awful the UT gear was. Fucking why?!

It was strange - like they had a much smaller pool of vintage marks they were allowed to work with, which would check out with our AD's whole vibe.

Homefield has been really disappointing so far. 47 Brand seems to be ramping up their UT collection, at least with hats. They need to increase their shirt offerings because they so far took a shitty Homefield design and released it as a Scrum. Give me some angry Bevo wearing a sailor hat. 

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Homefield has been really disappointing so far. 47 Brand seems to be ramping up their UT collection, at least with hats. They need to increase their shirt offerings because they so far took a shitty Homefield design and released it as a Scrum. Give me some angry Bevo wearing a sailor hat. 

Homefield has made hay on picking out cool old illustrations from programs, etc. and didn't do that at all with UT beyond some stuff we've all seen before on apparel. I really think it's a UT licensing thing.

Just ordered a pair of those Allbirds. They've gotta be more comfortable than the Nike products I buy every 3 or 4 years (too narrow generally, but every now & then there's a shoe I can't pass on)

You will like the fit. I’m on my 4th pair now, the runners are a little chunky but really comfortable.

22 hours ago, texifornia said:

Eh, Allbirds are pretty popular with tech/VC people, it could be younger than you think.

It’s all the tech weirdos who think they’re cool but are actually just complete assholes with no taste

Help a brother out. I have been combing all over the Longhorn websites and I cannot for the life of me find a Longhorn shirt that has SEC in big letters all over it like this Aggy one. Anyone got a line on one? Aggies have all the cool shit!

ff_3247163alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Edited by Thatguy
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1