What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

6 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

That's the main downside to Toms. They're likely the most comfortable footwear you've ever worn in your life---feels like hardly anything is on your feet. But they get worn down and tore up quickly.

That's exactly right. You would think a pair of shoes like that that cost $60+ would actually last, but nope. They definitely don't last long on my feet. Sucks, too. Really like Toms a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Why would anyone buy a shirt will an opposing teams helmet/logo/colors on it? And don’t say “I’d buy a championship shirt that had another team’s logo on it.” No, just put Texas, National Champions. Be a man.

To be fair, I bought every single UT 2005 NC champ shirt I could get my hands on, even the ones that had both teams' logos on them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, NoName said:

there is some decent (new) stuff since i looked at The Players Trunk for Texas

https://theplayerstrunk.com/collections/texas

none of it is cheap, obviously, but it's good shit.

yeah, seeing more and more new stuff that I actually want... instead of the WTH, who came up with that reaction of past few years... time to stock up

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, NoName said:

there is some decent (new) stuff since i looked at The Players Trunk for Texas

https://theplayerstrunk.com/collections/texas

none of it is cheap, obviously, but it's good shit.

If I had a second team it's definitely Utah. Tons of family roots tied to that school. So thank you for this website. This mini helmet is perfect for me as a fan. 

Screenshot_20220211-191639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-191644_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-191650_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Preorders now available for Baseball jerseys at the Coop. Anybody now if they are true to size? 

image.png.262c7582a6399102fafd26d021c34227.png

the one I got last year…the one on the right…ran slightly small.

I got the one on the right last year and it ran a bit small.

Edited by Tailgate

More info on these shoes: 

Tonight, the University of Texas basketball team @texasmbb will play their last game in the Frank Erwin Center. Frank Erwin Center housed University of Texas basketball since 1977. Not to mention everyone from Kanye West, Drake, JBalvin, to U2, Black Sabbath, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page to Prince and even the Dalai Lama graced the stage there. To commemorate such an historic venue the coaching staff will be wearing these custom Air Force ones. They come complete with Unite the Family tongue tags, a piece of a game used net laced into the shoe, the lateral swooshes are made from seat material from the arena, basketball leather from a game used ball on the medial swooshes as well as hangtags made from planks from the floor of Frank Erwin! #hookem

2022-03-01_15-16-44.png.da6105b577fa0c7abf0cd92765437862.png

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

More info on these shoes: 

Tonight, the University of Texas basketball team @texasmbb will play their last game in the Frank Erwin Center. Frank Erwin Center housed University of Texas basketball since 1977. Not to mention everyone from Kanye West, Drake, JBalvin, to U2, Black Sabbath, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page to Prince and even the Dalai Lama graced the stage there. To commemorate such an historic venue the coaching staff will be wearing these custom Air Force ones. They come complete with Unite the Family tongue tags, a piece of a game used net laced into the shoe, the lateral swooshes are made from seat material from the arena, basketball leather from a game used ball on the medial swooshes as well as hangtags made from planks from the floor of Frank Erwin! #hookem

2022-03-01_15-16-44.png.da6105b577fa0c7abf0cd92765437862.png

I saw Van Halen and U2 at the Erwin Center which was allsome but also too many basketball games coached by Bob Weltlich. I feel like I’m owed at least one shoe. I’m debating left or right 

Don’t have to buy a t-shirt….after watching hundreds of Horn’s basketball games over the years, last night, last game…I finally out-jumped the little old lady who sits behind me to get my shirt….of course..it’s too small….but don’t care.  My Erwin Center going away souvenir!

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/1/2022 at 9:49 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

Don’t have to buy a t-shirt….after watching hundreds of Horn’s basketball games over the years, last night, last game…I finally out-jumped the little old lady who sits behind me to get my shirt….of course..it’s too small….but don’t care.  My Erwin Center going away souvenir!

Who is Horn?

• 2 weeks later...