What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

I met Rooster once when I dropped in there in the mid-late 80s. Helluva guy.
Yeah, when I was a kid he was friends with the owners of Camp Stewaewart in Hunt, tx. He would come out every summer and put on a football clinic. Very nice guy .

4 hours ago, wood said:

Oh hell no. I hate that white trash shit. I go with something a little more understated. Or I guess a lot more understated than the trend these days.

Understated is also what I prefer in t-shirts, even more so on sweatshirts. Give me a simple TEXAS or block T, and I’m at the register. 

29 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Understated is also what I prefer in t-shirts, even more so on sweatshirts. Give me a simple TEXAS or block T, and I’m at the register. 

Yes sir.

Just bought the white one at Academy the other day...

P8cMB1-RH1qb3P6a8-LkL1pKY7ZCVpLLO0AIpdtW

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

All I want is a plain embroidered shirt and a white hat with a burnt orange T.

This seems to be hard to come by.

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Rooster's was the shit.  One of the best Horns shirt was just a simple embroidered logo t-shirt, loved that shirt.  Haven't been able to find another comparable to it. 

Solid white: https://www.petermillar.com/products/ME0K70P-TEXAS/Texas-Solid-Seaside-Wash-Polo

Solid orange: https://www.petermillar.com/products/ME0CEK01-TEXAS/Texas-Solid-Performance-Polo

• Like 1

6 hours ago, longhrnfan said:

Are they gone, or is it just the two or so styles? Its amazing most of our gear is so shitty looking. 

Completely gone. They didn’t renew the license agreement. It’s been mostly replaced with the Longhorn brand or whatever it is. 

47 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Completely gone. They didn’t renew the license agreement. It’s been mostly replaced with the Longhorn brand or whatever it is. 

Yeah, think that's Jerrah's worthless athletic apparel company that does the majority of UT's stuff other than Nike.

On 8/12/2018 at 11:27 AM, RD3 said:

The coaching staff was wearing a Nike dri-fit version of this cap.  But I can't find it.  (this isn't a Nike dri-fit one).

Any one find this?

script.white.png?format=750w

https://www.shop.utgolfclub.com/headwear/imperial-texas-script-xl-fit

i have the same one. Love it. 

Howver mines adjustable. They could only have fitted ones left. Hth

Well, I have my custom Shaggy coach’s cap, Surly custom Danzig demon horns shirt, and the bow discontinued Brand 47 angry bevo cap. Sucks they don’t use brand 47 anymore, they made the best hats.

SOjyiit1_o.jpeg

I’ll probably pick up one of these two T-shirt’s and maybe this polo for work. I have enough burnt orange shirts for game day.

10029575-Gray-1.jpg?resizeid=2&resizeh=360&resizew=240

100210697-Black-3.jpg?resizeid=2&resizeh=360&resizew=240

41021342-1.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, okiehorn said:

If anyone was wanting the new Texas Nike’s, you can get 20 dollars off at dicks right now. 90 bucks out the door and free shipping. 

I have  a picture but don’t know how to post it 

Post a pic. Dick's has a $10 off $50 online deal right now which makes those shoes $100 + tax = $108. Don't see any other discounts.

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, think that's Jerrah's worthless athletic apparel company that does the majority of UT's stuff other than Nike.

4 hours ago, taybo20 said:

It's not that '47 Brand didn't renew, it's that under Patterson they wanted to eliminate everyone except Nike and Jerry Jones shit "We Are Texas" brand that make low-quality crap and (presumably) gives a bigger kickback to the UT.  47, Retro, and a few other brands were shown the door and not given the chance to renew.  I've tweeted CDC about it, got the standard "I'll look into it" and nothing else yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Post a pic. Dick's has a $10 off $50 online deal right now which makes those shoes $100 + tax = $108. Don't see any other discounts.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/?irgwc=1&camp=AFF:mediapartner:TEXT_LINK::10557:414715

literally can’t figure out how to post a damn picture on this forum but that link takes you to it. 20 dollars off 100 if bought by Aug 31

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

I tried it and got same thing you got. I have a screen shot of an order but don’t k kw how to share it on here. I’ll look more into it and share it when I figure it out 

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

I tried it and got same thing you got. I have a screen shot of an order but don’t k kw how to share it on here. I’ll look more into it and share it when I figure it out 

Unless you have instructions for replicating the deal you got, the picture is kind of unnecessary.

13 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

It's not that '47 Brand didn't renew, it's that under Patterson they wanted to eliminate everyone except Nike and Jerry Jones shit "We Are Texas" brand that make low-quality crap and (presumably) gives a bigger kickback to the UT.  47, Retro, and a few other brands were shown the door and not given the chance to renew.  I've tweeted CDC about it, got the standard "I'll look into it" and nothing else yet.

Right. What I meant was UT didn’t allow them. Anyways, hopefully your tweet starts something with CDC to get those hats back. 

On 8/14/2018 at 7:33 PM, rage-a-holic said:

Unless you have instructions for replicating the deal you got, the picture is kind of unnecessary.

The deal auto applies in your cart bringing the price to 89.99 with free shipping. 

3 hours ago, SDG said:

The deal auto applies in your cart bringing the price to 89.99 with free shipping. 

Thanks. I just got my order in from Nike anyway and they're going back. They have that stupid solid stitched tongue that doesn't stretch, making it a PITA to slide your foot in and they aren't very comfortable at all.

Get 'em while they last:

https://www.champssports.com/product/model:289845/sku:A4397081/nike-zoom-train-command-mens/texas-longhorns/

Nike, the Co-Op, Texas Team Store/Fanatics have all pulled them off their websites. 

If anybody can direct me to some burnt orange KD's in normal people sizes, please let me know. 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:09 AM, wood said:

I met Rooster once when I dropped in there in the mid-late 80s. Helluva guy.

I used to love going in there where you could buy the same stuff the players wore.  I think he supplied the University before days of Nike et al.

26 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Get 'em while they last:

https://www.champssports.com/product/model:289845/sku:A4397081/nike-zoom-train-command-mens/texas-longhorns/

Nike, the Co-Op, Texas Team Store/Fanatics have all pulled them off their websites. 

If anybody can direct me to some burnt orange KD's in normal people sizes, please let me know. 

Those are last years?