What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

Yep, ugly as sin. Although I would wear it if it had some sort of terrible Korean translation on it like "The First Rank School of the Province of Tejas" or something like that.

“On Tuesday, they eat the birds.”

59 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Travis Scott's visit to campus and football practice was to promote this hideous assortment of walmart clothes licensed apparel

https://www.cactusjackfanatics.com/college/texas-longhorns/o-38+t-46024258+z-988569-3935675399?ab={wt-static_graphic}{dm-FDC}{pt-xlp}{al-B23_Spot}{st-COLLECTION}{ct-CJ_TEXAS}

Hide contents

image.png.dfd96cdbdb19673d90cdfae56f0e6da1.png

image.png.0bcd67a9aa735786a09795f85ed0fd43.png

image.png.9b7c9a1fb5afe28d8d1bace72b01bf1a.png

image.png.7f8066b4463125735f2acc4a046f18f4.png

jonah hill no GIF by AS Roma

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

9444dc0925fcf1860404d6efd9f844ed.jpg

Putting money to good use in Mexico…

I’ve got that one, was shell useful during COVID when masks were required to go into the grocery store

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Travis Scott's visit to campus and football practice was to promote this hideous assortment of walmart clothes licensed apparel

https://www.cactusjackfanatics.com/college/texas-longhorns/o-38+t-46024258+z-988569-3935675399?ab={wt-static_graphic}{dm-FDC}{pt-xlp}{al-B23_Spot}{st-COLLECTION}{ct-CJ_TEXAS}

Hide contents

image.png.dfd96cdbdb19673d90cdfae56f0e6da1.png

image.png.0bcd67a9aa735786a09795f85ed0fd43.png

image.png.9b7c9a1fb5afe28d8d1bace72b01bf1a.png

image.png.7f8066b4463125735f2acc4a046f18f4.png

That crap is so ugly even 3rd world children would reject them.   Mr. Scott need to go away. 

Watching that Michael Jordan documentary on Netflix lead me down a rabbit hole on Air Jordans. They apparently released a city series on the 10's, but none were Texas cities.

So I started searching "Air Jordan Houston" and saw they had an assortment of Oiler editions that looked nice. But then I mistakenly searched "Air Jordan Texas Longhorns" and came across this monstrosity 

Screenshot-20240404-202851-Chrome.jpg

I mean... It's gotta be a joke, right? Right?

It must be my teenager's taste rubbing off on me, but I kinda like some of the Travis Scott stuff. Now the prices are ridiculous and I'm a middle-aged white guy so I definitely won't buy any of it, but it's not too bad. When I first saw the link, I thought it would be much worse. 

8 hours ago, Scraps said:
On 4/2/2024 at 7:57 PM, ChickenSandwich said:
BIL found in S Korea
53627484317_05ed7c6775_b.jpg  

Got damn i would rock this ugly shit with a gas station Texas hat

Partner with a big-name rapper and retail it for $250 and you might get some people talking themselves into "damn that fit is sick, bro"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

It must be my teenager's taste rubbing off on me, but I kinda like some of the Travis Scott stuff. Now the prices are ridiculous and I'm a middle-aged white guy so I definitely won't buy any of it, but it's not too bad. When I first saw the link, I thought it would be much worse. 

Please schedule with your optometrist as soon as possible.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

his gear is not targeted to anyone on this board

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/2/2024 at 6:57 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

BIL found in S Korea

53627484317_05ed7c6775_b.jpg

Fuck that and all these people who think BLACK looks good with our school colors!

Our school colors are BURNT ORANGE AND WHITE!!

Those are the only 2 colors allowed. BLACK is not one of them!

If you're on a mission to destroy school apparel, go fucking destroy Neuter Dumb's shit -- make their apparel PINK with multicolor-pixie-dust or some other trainwreck colors.

Leave my Texas Longhorns apparel alone!

BURNT ORANGE AND WHITE!! That's it!

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Watching that Michael Jordan documentary on Netflix lead me down a rabbit hole on Air Jordans. They apparently released a city series on the 10's, but none were Texas cities.

So I started searching "Air Jordan Houston" and saw they had an assortment of Oiler editions that looked nice. But then I mistakenly searched "Air Jordan Texas Longhorns" and came across this monstrosity 

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media What The Fuck Wtf GIF

20 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

What's the most frightening is that orange-maroon color combination was the #2 choice to #1 Orange and White in the student vote for deciding The University of Texas' school colors. Horrific, but true.  Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I need some 0-3 months and 3-6 months infant gear.....everything I see on fanatics and coop is sold out for that range :(

Girl or boy? I bought a couple outfits last year for my daughter for the spring game. 

I want a new white UT hat - the one I have has the state of Texas in burnt orange on the front and a star where Austin is. Nike made it but apparently no longer does. 

Any cool white hats (can have an orange bill) out there other than the Nike one with the logo on front? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 10:58 AM, BachelorTrek said:

Fuck that and all these people who think BLACK looks good with our school colors!

Our school colors are BURNT ORANGE AND WHITE!!

Those are the only 2 colors allowed. BLACK is not one of them!

If you're on a mission to destroy school apparel, go fucking destroy Neuter Dumb's shit -- make their apparel PINK with multicolor-pixie-dust or some other trainwreck colors.

Leave my Texas Longhorns apparel alone!

BURNT ORANGE AND WHITE!! That's it!

Prepare to direct that anger at Nike...

Reminds me of those terribad practice jerseys from late-era Mack...