What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

Agree.  Last year's Week Zero were the best of them.  I liked the ones from 2017 a lot too but yeah they became my gym only shoes and they are fairly gnarly being almost two years old.
This guy purports to have pics of the ones for this year.  They are pretty different if the info is accurate.
https://texassneakers.com/2019/05/26/texas-longhorns-pegasus-36-leaks-for-week-zero-2019/

Any idea when and where these sneekahs might be available?

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I saw a C6 Corvette a few years back that was darned close to metallic burnt orange, I still wished I had pulled the trigger on that deal.

Worked with an aggy that drove an orange vette. We all used to rag on him for it. 

6 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I plan to run out and NOT buy those fucking hideous shirts our guys were wearing at Media Days. Wtf, Nike?

I know it’s unpopular around here, but if you’re not fat those polos were actually pretty nice.   

17 minutes ago, SDG said:

I know it’s unpopular around here, but if you’re not fat those polos were actually pretty nice.   

No, they weren't.  The black looked hideous.  If you want to have a solid black polo with a Longhorn logo, fine.  Don't make it look like black is one of our colors.

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

No, they weren't.  The black looked hideous.  If you want to have a solid black polo with a Longhorn logo, fine.  Don't make it look like black is one of our colors.

Hence the qualifier...

On 7/20/2019 at 8:04 AM, hornian said:

I hope the week zero are the ones that leaked in May and not these (as in, I hope there are options).

Yeah.  I don't think those are the week zero shoes, don't see any press about week zero 2019 yet.  Either way I am a sucker for Texas themed sneakers and so I was compelled to buy a pair.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, NoRagrets said:

The We Are Texas garbage burns my eyes and makes me want to throw up all over Jerry Jones. 

We just finished a college tour of UVA, UNC, and UGA for my daughter.  Each of their campus bookstores were overflowing with good looking gear and put the Coop's selection to shame (and UGA's was just off the charts).  I don't get it.  I know We Are Texas and all that, but good gracious could we use an overhaul of gear.

1 minute ago, field said:

We just finished a college tour of UVA, UNC, and UGA for my daughter.  Each of their campus bookstores were overflowing with good looking gear and put the Coop's selection to shame (and UGA's was just off the charts).  I don't get it.  I know We Are Texas and all that, but good gracious could we use an overhaul of gear.

To that end, was the WAT tie-up a Patterson thing? Because holy shit was it a bad idea.

33 minutes ago, texifornia said:

To that end, was the WAT tie-up a Patterson thing? Because holy shit was it a bad idea.

Yeah, that was Patterson era buffoonery. Pisses me off even more that they gave the rights to an affiliate of Dallas Cowboys merchandising, so ultimately profits end up in Jerry Jones pockets.