What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

On 5/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, SuperSport said:

Stumbled across these guys on nike.com a few months back. They’re not UT branded or anything, but the shade of burnt orange is finominle.

e289cea67e37325bcb52f079da949395.jpg

After getting burned on boutique running shoes for years my son suggested I just get a pair of Nikes. Naturally I questioned his bourgeoisie tastes then finally broke down and bought some. Comfy AF but that’s a Clemson/Okie State orange if it matters 

1 minute ago, mr. sunshine said:

After getting burned on boutique running shoes for years my son suggested I just get a pair of Nikes. Naturally I questioned his bourgeoisie tastes then finally broke down and bought some. Comfy AF but that’s a Clemson/Okie State orange if it matters 

I get a new pair of those (not in orange) every year. So comfy, and light enough for regular running.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Oh I bought them, and they’re more “burnt” than the Nike polo I wear on gameday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last year's week zero Texas came out on July 22.  So yeah they should be releasing pretty soon...I didn't see anything about them though with a casual Google.  Usually some of the SB Nation team sites have preview pics a few weeks out.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hornian said:

Nice, although they will get dirty quickly. May need to buy 2 pairs. 

I did this for the last predominantly white Texas week zeros...I think the 2017 ones.  Might have been 2018.  Anyway, one pair is dirty as hell to the point where I don't wear them and the other is brand new in the box still because I don't want to get them dirty...

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't stand seeing the white longhorn logo. Anyone else? The motherfucker I fell in love with was Burnt Orange and I'll be damned if I'll wear the white logo on anything. Get off my lawn! Yada, yada...

p.s. - screw ESPN for them using the white logo as well.

Edited by Droopy

On 9/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

Can't be the only one who watched that and was incredibly disappointed when she jumped up in a bikini top but came back down in a corset that kept everything in place...

She really shouldn't jump around.  It only emphasizes the bolt-ons that are hanging onto her chest for dear life.

21 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

She really shouldn't jump around.  It only emphasizes the bolt-ons that are hanging onto her chest for dear life.

Hey man, of course my preference are in seeing some glorious naturals. But I'm not opposed to the others who try to fit in to that group either.

In essence, I like titties. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 12:28 PM, LTtxfan said:

Mine came in the mail today... this shirt feels like cheaply made dog shit that I’ll be returning. Looks pretty good but it’s made of a fabric that you can actually hear when you crumple the shirt together. No bueno. 

Edited by Etexhorn13

3 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Mine came in the mail today... this shirt feels like cheaply made dog shit that I’ll be returning. Looks pretty girl but it’s made of a fabric that you can actually hear when you crumple the shirt together. No bueno. 

Terrible. You need to find that white coaches shirt that Chris Ash was wearing

There's a website selling vintage jerseys from the 30's and 40's wool jersey era. They have a bunch of Big 12 teams but no Texas; if/when they get one I'm all over that shit. For the two weeks where it's actually sweater weather in Austin.

I guess I could just buy a burnt orange sweater and sew some numbers on it, but then it wouldn't be licensed.

https://www.ebbets.com/collections/collegiate-football-jerseys

6 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

There's a website selling vintage jerseys from the 30's and 40's wool jersey era. They have a bunch of Big 12 teams but no Texas; if/when they get one I'm all over that shit. For the two weeks where it's actually sweater weather in Austin.

I guess I could just buy a burnt orange sweater and sew some numbers on it, but then it wouldn't be licensed.

https://www.ebbets.com/collections/collegiate-football-jerseys

Ebbets does good stuff! UT has such a shitty licensing agreement - we don't get 47, Homefield, or any of these other great boutique suppliers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2